Record store day is this Saturday, plan to get anything?

Record store day is this Saturday, plan to get anything?

recordstoreday.com/NewsItem/6762

I want Marianne Faithfull's Rich Kid Blues, dunno if I really want anything else.
youtube.com/watch?v=HC8N6g8HuqE

Other urls found in this thread:

recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/9509
youtube.com/watch?v=zzPMAE93hcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think my spotify renews on the 22nd

Might check out the U2 release

the Barbie Girl 7" for the memes

>tfw I missed the Sex Dwarf pink 12" from RSD 16

was she dying when recording this?

>not getting the thomas the tank engine 10"
recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/9509

Pin Group single "Coat / Jim"

record store day is a cash grab with shit releases
i'm playing magic the gathering prerelease on saturday anyway

I will probably pick up the new Animal Collective EP that they recorded in the rainforest.

snagging this and going to look around to see anything else
have a ton of preorders coming in the next month so probably won't go crazy on spending though

My country is too poor to celebrate it, but this weekend there'll be a record fair/event I intend to go, I hope I find lots of good shit there.

I'm getting the Black Lips cassette box set

Space Jam if the price is right. My buddy wants the Cory Feldman 7" since he thinks it'll get more valuable.

brother ali's the undisputed truth is getting a 10th anniversary exclusive vinyl so yeah

theres a 500 run thing my local store got 2 copies of and if i get them both ill be sure to flip one because im a greedy jew bastard who wants drukqs on vinyl

every record store i've been to has limited purchases to one per person on rsd

well then im flipping one of everything

JUST singles don't really gain value

Drumming Man for example is still worthless because not even the biggest Clash fan wants it in his collection

youtube.com/watch?v=zzPMAE93hcc

We're pricing it for $30.
Which is the suggested RSD price.

Neck yourself, Fuckface.

stay mad while i make some money off represses that somebody WILL pay for. If it wasn't me, somebody else would have done it.

fuck you desu

People thinking this way is why the world is shit.
Buy for yourself and fuck off.

In the past with records like Deja Entendu and Government plates, those commanded big flipper values, but there's nothing this year that looks like it's worth flipping. The sub-500 stuff doesn't sell because it features obscure artists, so I don't think it's worth buying a bunch of shit just to flip.

Yes actually, she had this to say about the album.
>The record itself is very strange and ghostly. It’s the voice of somebody incredibly high, probably on the edge of death. They always sound like that. Johnny Thunders sounds like that. Anybody who heard that record would have said, ‘Well that’s that. We’ll never hear from her again’

every year i convince myself the releases i'm interesting will be hard to get after rsd and go for a lot on ebay and discogs, so i always end up going to rsd. then i'm always able to find what i wanted online for the same prices or cheaper lol. maybe i won't go this year.

No, because RSD fucking sucks

There's a Beatles one
And the other is Jack White I think

Bowie - No Plan EP
Toto - Africa shaped picture disk
Coheed and Cambria - Blazing Star IV

I want to get yes 90125 but my local store isn't ordering it :(

>I am butthurt for no reason

RSD has absolutely nothing to do with supporting record stores

ok...and? it's an event where a lot of interesting things get a repress or are pressed on vinyl for the first time. what's there to be so upset about

shouldn't you be writing a strongly worded letter to urban outfitters rn

Its my first RSD. Are they going to be records at a discount or basically just exclusive and represses?

it depends on the store, i'd assume some would do special promos cause of the increased traffic. i don't remember if any of the stores near me did promos cause i just go in specifically looking for the exclusive/repress i want

Store near me has 15% off store wide. Look around

Amonkhet looks shitty desu, plus they reprinted full art lands fucking again.

How much will the Anco EP probably be? Hoping to get that, slick rick, robert johnson or moondog (never heard moondog before and think it would be a good start)

Id probably get the Rush cygnus single if the cover wasnt so stupid looking

I'm getting Vitamin String Quartet Kanye because I want it and Space Jam and Africa for memes

bump

The anco ep is listed on a british record store's website at 15 pounds which is like 20 bucks usd

only two things I care about are

- animal collective ep
and william oneyborn band album

which is alot better than last year when there was nothing I cared about

>Implying I'm going to fucking bother going to my local record store on Record Store Day, trying to fight for a parking space only to sift through an incredibly overcrowded store for overpriced shit releases

RSD is a meme.

Only Ike Reiko's LP.

Same

Uhh what?

Was interested in the Cocteau Twins reissues, bit shit that the band didn't know about them though.

How many copies of Anco?

going to visit my local mom n pop store

hopefully the owner will have some good stuff

that Johnny cash xmas album is actually pretty good

Damn, I'm showing 1,200

I might go to this thing afterall

If I had a record player, I'd pick up that AIR release.