Tfw not black enough to enjoy DAMN

>tfw not black enough to enjoy DAMN
Is this really a 10/10 like the p4k drones seem convinced it is? This doesn't hold up to Section 80 or GKMC at all.

Even some tracks off Overly Dedicated were better than anything off DAMN.

youtube.com/watch?v=EwsEjzseESI

no, i thought it was sorta like if section 80 had an untitled unmastered counterpart. it's not bad but it's not anywhere near 80/maad/pimp. i'd put it somewhere around denzel curry's imperial

in the end opinions are opinions tho, but to answer the 'am i missing something?' question, i'd say probably not

You don't have to be black to enjoy this album

prove it

>tfw not too black to enjoy black metal
>tfw not too white to enjoy white music

feels good to not listen to music

It's kendrick's middle of the pack album. It's good, but not outstanding.

perfect description of DAMN

It's not even good. It's fucking boring. I mean, do you ever get the urge to listen to it?

Yeah. I've listened it like 6 times. Not like TPaB, I listened to it like 20 times before the week was over. Like I said, it's middle of the pack. It isn't album of the year, but it's not a dud. Kendrick's "never made a bad album" record is untarnished.

Yeah but his every album is a classic streak just ended

Section 80 is a classic?

>Kendrick's "never made a bad album" record is untarnished.
what are
>TPAB
>UU
>DAMN

Those are bad albums?

yes, even more so when compared to S80 and GKMC

>To Pimp a Butterfly is bad
>Untitled Unmastered is bad
>Damn is bad
Or maybe you're just retarded.

>Or maybe you're just retarded.
not an arguement

But you didn't make one either. You just said they're bad, when they're clearly not. Burden of proof is on you.

an album being good is the positive claim brainlet, music isn't good by default

go learn what a burden of proof is before trying to use it

next?

Ok then m8. As the paragon of good taste what exactly makes those albums bad?

everything about them. the boring watered down flylo/thundercat beats on UU and TPAB. the horribly produced beats on DAMN (especially DNA and XXX). filler tracks like BLOOD. tracks that you can barely sit through like GOD, LUST... apparently no one wanted to be on DAMN except for rihanna grabbing a quick paycheck. I can't even remember the track names off TPAB because it was so forgettable. the fact that he ran out of things to say after GKMC came out so he's since put out 3 albums worth of substanceless lyrics.

they lack everything that made s80 and gkmc so worthwhile and replayable. i listened to s80 and gkmc probably 100 times since they came out and never wanted to go back to TPAB or UU or DAMN once, they're hip-hop albums for people who don't like hip-hop

Hi, not staying just like to chime in that you're both equally retarded for listening to rap

the metal thread is somewhere else m8