Based Cascadia master race when, Sup Forums? Let's make this happen

Based Cascadia master race when, Sup Forums? Let's make this happen.

Cascadia thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

usclimatedata.com/climate/huntsville/alabama/united-states/usal0826
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck leftist coastal faggots

otherwise +1

Leftist coastal faggots are based, faggot. Where are you?

Oh look, it's a freeman on the land.
Everyone point and laugh.

why do people live in shit holes that are intolerably cold?

so we don't have to deal with pussies like you.

I've been wearing a Cascadia patch on my coat for years now, people very rarely commented on it but in the last year it happens about every other day. Still a long ways from happening but the idea is spreading.

I'd rather live in Alaska or Yukon than live in the deep south heat again tbh.

Eh, it's really not that bad. Gets hot af for a few months a year but winters are mild, no balaclava required. And that climate is why there is tons of biodiversity in the gulf coast and SE generally.

Great. Fuck off to the Arctic and brag about your manly shriveled balls.

I grew up in Birmingham, AL, my dude. It's hot for like 8 months out of the year. 15 minutes outside and I felt like I needed another shower. I hate it.

I've lived everywhere from Mobile to Huntsville, it isn't hot af for 8 months, not even close.

>no idaho panhandle or western montana
>no northern california

Fucking retard doesn't even know his own region.

We must have different definitions of hot. I know some people who love the south but I prefer a much cooler climate.

Only if you burn Seattle and all the hyper liberal cities around it to ash. I'm tired of them fucking up my state.

BC Bud. Nuff said

usclimatedata.com/climate/huntsville/alabama/united-states/usal0826

It's hot af for 4 months, june through september. and in the age of A/C, it's pretty bearable. Work on your tan and take a shower when you get home.

I didn't draw the map, faggot. Those don't have to be the exact borders. We can talk about that.

Why do people live in swampass central stuck in their ac for 7 months a year.

Why don't you find a better map next time you ignorant hipster fedora wearing faggot, cascadia isn't based on state lines, it's based on the temperate coastal rainforest zone. This will never happen so get over it you crybaby little bitch.

Settle down, user.

which seven months are those?

uh NO, Cascadia is the area defined by the Cascade Mountain range. Do you even atlas?

April through October considering the humidity is usually 100%, surrounded by mud the rest. What a terrible fucking place to live, not to mention all the inbred cletus's and feeble minded leroy's there. Even ND is a better place to live and grow up and that place is terrible.

>cascades
>alaska

Full retard. It IS defined by the temperate rainforest and it's basins. Try again idiot being schooled on his own region that he wants independent.

>The month of October is characterized by rapidly falling daily high temperatures, with daily highs decreasing from 77°F to 68°F over the course of the month, exceeding 86°F or dropping below 57°F only one day in ten.

OH THE PAIN! MAKE IT STOP!

4 Major Cascadian Cities
Portland, Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver.
Spent a month in Victoria over the holidays.
Temperatures around zero celsius, whole city in utter denial that winter could EVER touch them.
Everyone shivering at bus stops in office clothes. People whining at me it's sooooooo
cold. Laff ad say I'm just fine coz I dressed like a regular Canadian in the winter, Hoser layer upon Hoser layer. Cascadians walk around in hoodies all winter and THIS year it bit their asses.

Michigander here. Looks like April to October would be pretty uncomfortably hot. By my count, that's seven months.

Exactly.

Yeah, where's the frost and snow that happens in October other places? For some of us, that's pretty warm.

I've spent a lot of time in Michigan, it's where my mother is from. You'd be fine, April and October in particular are easily more mild than the height of y'all's summer.

For October, sure. But on the whole, 68-77 degrees is hardly something to complain about.

Hey I wasn't the guy who is inexplicably
getting you so wound up. I'm just a BC boy living about a 25 minute drive from the Cascade mountain range. Not my map, I'm not OP. I don't know how far north the Cascades run but it's a geologic region defined by the plate techtonics of the area where the Pacific Plate is pushing itself UNDER the North American plate, the Cascadian Subduction Zone.

Books madfag, they still print them

July and August can be horrible in Michigan, though. The UP has the right idea. Summer in Detroit is miserable.

For me, 68 would be OK, but 77 is pushing it.

>Summer in Detroit is miserable.
average of 83 degrees? hot, but I wouldn't call it miserable (other than the fact that it's Detroit).

Too cold above the mitten for me to ever consider becoming a yooper.

Then it's best you don't move to the South. Each year is the new "hottest on record" here on planet earth, and this winter in particular was super warm in the SE. Highs of 75 degrees this week and it's JANUARY.

FEBRUARY*

It's all a blur to me...

Yep. I've moved to Canada. I don't like heat.

Heat is different for different people. My whole point is that the guy from Alabama who hates that heat has a point, if you're like me. I assume he is.

Former Alabamafag here. I'm in Washington now and when it gets above 65 or so, it's warmer than I prefer. People just like different climates.

how are the winters? are you the lone individual running through the streets shouting and building snowmen when the flurries start, or has your Southern sense of wonder at freezing winters and snowfall faded?

Kek believe it or not, snow is almost as uncommon around Seattle as it is in the south. On the other side of the mountains it's a totally different story.