>etc

Lol, well laid out points friend :^)

yes but the kirk looked fuckable as hell

make Sulu gay partner an Indian guy who likes to smoke spaceweed

Is this the movie that is supposed to kill femghostbusters? Not a good sign

that would have made it the best scene of the year

Seconded

movie's so shallow there's nothing to detail

The film was great. I am sorry you don't like fun.
>muh quips
You are as bad as SJWs with their buzzwords. A character making a joke is not automatically a quip
>rock music
It made total sense. Disrupt the enemy coordination by drowning it out with noise.
>gay sulu
They didn't make a big deal out of it and have him act like a massive faggot. Just a tasteful shot of him meeting his family. It also helps set up the stakes for later on when the entire station is under threat.

oh no quips, god forbid you have some humor in your pathetic complaintrain of a life, kys you miserable piece of shit

Yeah but dat Enterprise-A tho....

>I didn't have a problem with all the retarded shit in Into Darkness but I suddenly have problems with the Star Trek franchise

t. reactionary idiot that hasn't seen the movie.

enjoy your aids, faggot

>mfw it had red stripes on the sides like the TOS Enterprise

I read a couple reviews from reviewers I find trustworthy and both gave it a positive score but also made the statement "not as good as Into Darkness." I thought Into Darkness was pretty disappointing and if the new one is worse then I have no interest.

Is Chris Pine going bald?

Also, Gay Nip got his kissing scene cut, and Chekov is running for the Darwin Awards this years.

Ok, the funny thing is that Sulu just kind of locks arms with this other Asian guy and their (daughter?) This could have just as easily been his brother, cousin, husband, uncle.. the scene is so generic that only homophobes and Tumblrinas who fag-ship every other pair of male characters would have given a shit if it wasn't for the studio pointing it out weeks ago.

Umm... It looks exactly the same as the original jjprise

well shit I thought Into Darkness was the worst movie I've even seen if Beyond is worse it's gonna be a rough 2 hours

It looks similar, but not the same. The nacelles are spread out further apart similar to the Original Enterprise, the secondary hull is longer. The neck thicker and stockier. No lids over the bussard collectors. Compare it to the old JJ design.

I literally just got back from seeing it and I thought it was a marked improvement on Into Darkness.

I think they clearly realised that all the doom and portent of Into Darkness rubbed the fan base the wrong way. Even though Beyond has a pretty grim opener with the Enterprise getting destroyed they managed to make it really fun still. The best part about it is definitely all the banter between the characters, they do a really good job of getting the crew relationships to feel believable.

Also they do a bit of a tribute to Nemoy that was surprisingly touching. A woman in the screening I went to was clearly sobbing loudly at the back during it.