Once whites become a minority, is America going to become an even shittier version than Brazil?

Once whites become a minority, is America going to become an even shittier version than Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMNj_r5bccUyYzJ5G1GgvfM59JEpDkteX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It already is shit with rich people living in gated communities.

*of

Whites will go extinct and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Why would that be a good thing?

Whites won't become a minority here. Anyway the current group of white people making decisions in DC are already doing a good job of turning the country into shit, so what does it matter?

burgerland is already on the same level as brazil.
and no it doesnt matter that you have a half european grandparent.

Didn´t know gated communities were becoming a thing in USA. Is that nation wide or just some states ?

t. Edward

>becoming a thing
they've been a thing forever

they are evil, chang

Gated communities has always been a thing here. You don't even have to be rich to live in one, a lot of upper middle class neighborhoods are gated.

Three are already huge increases of kids being conceived after elections and on the 3rd of January. I predict an increase in white children

Are they bunker-like communities like the brazilian and south african ones ? Or just a car control entrance thing ?

They're all latino/asian/black

White population in your country is decreasing with high tempo. Your definition of white is amiss also.

Hispanic is white too

AAAAJAJJJAJAJAASJAJAJSJAJAAAJAJAJ

what's with the white hate on this board? I swear every single day there's something white this white that, usually by people with western flags

I guess it functions as car control but it's more a status symbol than anything else.

Mexicans are superior to whites, so america can only improve.

You won't see any topped with barbed wire (if you do it's a military base, black site, or private land and compound) but there are some with walls and many with gates, forest, and rough terrain surrounding it. Sometimes there are guards at the entrance or private security patrolling the neighborhood. My aunt and uncle moved into a cheaper gated community they had a remote or pass code to use from their car to enter. Visitors could use it to radio for a buzz in.

>what's with the white hate on this board?

The fuck are you smoking?

This board may not be full of neo-nazis like Sup Forums, but it's pretty fucking white

Started as ironic, slowly became unironic. Same thing happened when the burgers forced the cuck shit on us.

White genocide.

I don't remember that happening
autismspeaks.org/

Reaction to the constant kike gook spic nigger shitskin etc.

No one is white according to Sup Forums logic

White trash in americas do not belong there. You have to go back

One of the best things about the Internet (invented by white people) is that shitskins incessantly use it to whinge about how evil white people are. Seriously, go on Twitter and search "white people", the amount of niggers complaining about us is so pitiful. Why are they so obsessed? Are they jealous of our success?

>hurr durr Brazil hurr durr

Fuck off.

We wuz first world

Sup Forums and Sup Forums made me unironically hate white people, I'm glad you pasty niggers are going extinct

t. Lebanese/Iranian

Move a few km southwards and find out

are you implying we don't use this board to complain about non-whites?

why the fuck are you generalizing because of a few autists on this imageboard you retard?

The World Wide Web is a white invention. If you hate white people then stop appropriating white culture. Cheers!
p.s. the English language was invented by whites too, go back to using your own savage tongue if you are so jealous of us.

This, purported by white-guilt liberals.

more like
>t. Arab rapebaby

LOL

What is a gated community?

Sup Forums realized that whites are the real menace and you must be purged

This is why you find racists in the south. It's where the black people are. If you were around them, you'd hate them too.

The exception to this is smug liberal idiots.

Yeah not sure what that user is going on about I see a ton more complaints bout non-whites online than I do about whites. He had to actively go search for negative comments about white people, where as you can go to any major site online and you're guaranteed to see shit posting about brown, black, and yellow people.

中国会带来天下太平

>and yellow
>
I only see good comments about Asian immigrants in Germany.

Delete this.

t. Purest native genes in all the Americas

I guess some yellow people. Japanese and South Koreans are generally favored. I hardly ever see any positive comments about the Chinese or the browner Asian countries.

No it's going to be whites

>once whites become a minority
?

Brazil and USA have nothing to do with each other.

No because they inherit your culture and Jewish elites.

There will be more black/hispanic ghettos. Prosperous whites continue living in suburbs just like today. Trailer parks stay as trailer parks. Everyone lives more within their own communities and don't associate with other groups. Tl;dr more division

Also, whites will never go extinct. Number of whites will decrease, but they won't disappear completely. /thread

Real talk, who keeps spreading this shit

Nothing will change.

We will find out in 6 months

No

But I will make sure to treat you like shit. Only my white friends will be taken care of, the rest can fuck off.

First thing that will happen is we will take away all anime from you weebs.

>is America going to become an even shittier version than Brazil?
That's scientifically impossible because the majority of Brazilians are half Black-half Iberian, and therefore very low IQ, whilst the majority of Americans will be only partially Hispanic (Mestizo) + Anglo-Saxon, and you also have a fairly sizable share of high IQ East Asians, Indians, Jews and Latinos to compensate, and many scientists and other geniuses still migrate to America to accomplish their scientific goals.

Even if Americans suddenly blended into one race you'd still have a relatively decent IQ to maintain the American living standards.

>muh IQ between races
>muh self hate

Will Brazil ever stop being a little bitch?

>facts cannot be accepted unless they're compatible with my current views
>1+1=5 waaa waaaaa it's not 2 waaaa waaaaa muh cognitive dissonance waaaaaaaaaaaa

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMNj_r5bccUyYzJ5G1GgvfM59JEpDkteX

>Facts

Oh fuck, that was a good laugh. Thanks friend.

No, they'll just reclassify what is considered white like they did with Irish/Italians/Lebanese/Iranians/Greeks

>Once whites become a minority
Well, that depends. Are Castizos considered "white"??

very rude delete this thread you piece of fat

>somehow being shittier than brazil
i fucking doubt

Have a lot of children so they can gain minority white privilege, kind of like jews

nah, poor people will still keep getting fucked over by the rich like they always have
nothing will chance even if the peons get a little darker

Worse, the jews are going to funnel a lot of cash into organizing niggers and spics to rape and murder you.

for one, our country is not in a good situation; we've killed our culture and chances of growing. and now we are paying the price for it; the crisis.
with that, some revolted people with this scenario start bashing our country [sometimes with reason], and use scapegoats to throw their frustrations.

compare the majority non white areas and majority white areas...therein lies the answer

1. Whites, as they are defined today, are already a minority in California and it really isn't as bad as the memes will tell you.

2. Whites, as they were defined in Benjamin Franklin's time, have been a minority in the USA for a very long time. Right now the majority is composed of what Franklin called Tawnies and Swarthies (including Italians, Poles, Swedes, and most Germans, basically anyone non-British).

The marching definition of White will very soon include Hispanic White in all contexts, thus restoring California to a "White" majority (and ensuring a White majority for the USA's future for a few more decades). After a couple decades it'll change again.

Someday the word White will encompass all possible people except for those for whom it's convenient to have Whites as a villain, or people will stop giving a shit about Whiteness.