I just made a hidden camera video to capture the first experience of my Asian girlfriends wearing a dog collar

I just made a hidden camera video to capture the first experience of my Asian girlfriends wearing a dog collar.

Discuss.

Also general Asian girlfriends thread.

I wish I had an asian gf...

Go and get one?

Post the video you fucking faggot

Gotta agree with user here. You can't tell us about the video and not share it.

have some fucking patience. It's a 3 hour video.

OP might not be a faggot after all.

Nice op. I'm waiting. Post some screencaps

Do you like her ass? What would you like to see?

i would like to see pictures
pictures of spider man

Lets see her eat dick

bump foar intredast

I'd love to see that video. She looks amazing

moar

>macintosh

Get that overpriced piece of trash out of here.

I thought this exactly.

You know how fucking hard that is? Dem asians are either ugly or they are just sticking with their own asian boys.

Lol, virgin detected. Are you white? Just move to asia

They're right OP you know. We'd love it shared

OP is legend

Just go to collage. Fresh off the boat Asian exchange students everywhere. Just pick one and walk up to her. Give her some bullshit story about how you saw her around here before a few times and you think she's cute. Ask her out. Have dinner then fuck her naive virgin pussy. Now that you have her virginity she's honour bound to stay with you and endure your crazy perverted sex acts because she'll never marry a nice guy back home without her virginity.

That ass isgreat. Post some more, any kind. Any pics where we csn see the D inside?

you are a legend, waiting for upload

Because the camera is hidden I don't have much in the way of alternative angles on the penetration. But I can assure you she's getting deep. I treat her like a piece of meat.

BUMP

show her face

Hey dude, if this thread somehow goes down, make sure you make another. You freaking legend :^)

lurking

>tfw no bf

Legend is overdoing it. At best one or two faps, then it deleted to make space for the next "legend"

I need to see that video. BUMPING the shit out of this

bump

Nah. Stuff like this keeps me going for longer than that.

more of this girl?

OP you glorious man, I need to see her as a piece of fuckmeat.

kek

more of this.

her ass

what college?

more please

Bumping.

Bump bump be a legend video clips come on

wow that ass is amazing

fuck bump post link

She has a sensitive ass. Doesn't like more then one finger.

can't see her ass.

this guy knows how it works

Come on

bamp

Vid vid vid

Bump

nice trips boyo

We had Japanese exchange students infiltrate our school back when SARS was 'going to be the next big epidemic', so these students were real touchy about personal space, etc. On a lunch break, I stalked past an isolated area to which a small group (IIRC about three girls, two kinda chubby for a Jap) had segregated themselves and made some stunted conversation. Got a few smiles, then left.
Next opportunity I went straight there at the beginning of next lunch break and only one of the chubbish Japanese exchange students was there. Playing stupid at the charades she was putting on to try and bypass the language barrier, I worked myself into a position where I was running my hand along her lower back, then with my left just ignored whatever she was trying to communicate as the tips of my fingers pushed lightly against her vagina back and forth, she made some stupid Japanese noises.
Next thing you know she is standing half in the garden and I am squatting behind her two knuckles deep going to town. I tried to pull her top up to see her large breasts, but she wouldn't let me, I made do with grappling at them and working her dripping pussy until the sound of babbling voices began to approach. I quickly pulled out then snuck into the bathroom at the nearby school library and jerked off heartily.

When lunch break was over, I had another member of staff tell me that I was required in the principals office.

I went stone cold.
I slowly walked, while she clucked and wouldn't look me in the eyes. I wouldn't look her in the eyes, in my death march.

I sat down in his office, fully expecting to be charged with sexual assault and the rest - no less when he outlined that this was in relation to my interaction with a young female exchange student during the break.

I was put on probation, and reprimanded for my unprofessional conduct. The exchange student had complained about me coughing in her face when I had finished 'talking to her'.

You should get a refund from whoever put up your wallpaper.

so you contracted sars from a chink?

bump

The only thing that contracted was my pooper when the operating principal had me in his office with that air of 'shit's about to go down'.

SARS was referenced because that is why she was so upset I had coughed (quite deliberately) in her face when I stopped handling the goods.

All these assholes not talking about how you hung a fucking poster with duct tape

k

Never even noticed that Lmao

sauce?

can you even into reading?

Nice

yes 3 hour video, i want fucking suace now, fuck reding

we simply arent autistic

bamp!

bump

3 hours? What the fuck? What did you do for the last two of them? Play monopoly?

bump

dont die!

kepp going mane, that is one sexy woman! post a video?

watch him upload a gay video, op won't deliver

Amazing, more!

please upload

lose weight fatty

bump

whats her name

More please! She's great

moar

I will do anything for the video...I'll even post great oc

well, start posting. maybe it'll help.

Lurking for asian sex toy vid.

bump

Bumperino, OP, got more pics or screenshots?

bump

bump

go on

we're gonna need sound with that

>Filipino
>Asian
Pick one, faggot.

more of this slut

Flips are the poor mans asian.

Just slant eyed niggers.

any nude body shots?

waitin for dat update from op