discordapp.com/invite/HRAMGmb

if dubs pancreas will be my waifu

*teleports behind you*
lies
*kills you*

if dubs muncho will be my waifu

Not happening nigger

nice RAT m8

Civilization, the enlightenment, the renaissance, all of antiquity, man's tragic, insane, comic, highly implausible history, and his future amongst the stars, you can keep all that stodgy old CisHet crap to yourself, mister. True fufillment means going on road trips, listening to great music, pluckin' yer ukulele, fingerpainting, making films and art and music, eating fresh fruits while wearing a sundress, etc., etc. my greatest fear is that I won't be happy. I won't have fun trips, I won't have a fun boyfriend, I'll have to worry about oppressive and hateful male macho money because the 1% is too greedy to let me fingerpaint in peace. and so I embark upon my quest, to shame 25 - 30 members of a defunct racist organization at their bake sale, because in my little pea-sized brain, things would probably be a lot better if the gestapo went around confiscating confederate flags. If I were a guy, you'd be saying , "man, fuck this little time-wasting hipster faggot," but as a MIXED RACE WOMAN (mujer?) I claim the right to dance around aimlessly, scream nonsense, and fling my poo poo, all from the comfort of my cool artist residency while I apply for NEA grants. And after that, I don't know, I'll probably TRAVEL for a few YEARS before finally settling down to "TEACH". I am a net drag on the economy. The very idea of producing something of value or being held responsible for my wasteful lifestyle strikes me as highly misogynistic and indeed racist. As a matter of fact, I think I know exacly who to blame for this and his name is Sam Hyde. Monday through Saturday I will tell you that teasing people for their appearance or sexuality is dead wrong, and threatening physical violence should be met with jailtime. But on Sunday I would like just like to say that Sam Hyde is an ugly beta male who gets no pussy, and he should be beaten and castrated for not falling in with the party. I don't know what "cognitive dissonance" means because MGMT never wrote a song about it.

bump

discordapp.com/invite/HRAMGmb can confirm this is a better discord with no mods

nice virus no thank you

bumperoni

bump