What is the worst country to play sports in?

What is the worst country to play sports in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ThpYsN-4p7w
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/win-a-soccer-game-by-more-than-five-points-and-you-lose-ottawa-league-says
deadspin.com/5553432/win-by-five-lose-the-game-says-absurd-youth-soccer-rule
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being a boxer is shit every where

headline sounds like something Trudeau would say

It's understandable really. As a kid I hated being on the losing team no matter how hard I tried my team was shit.

Sometimes a win is what you need to motivate the team.

> Win a soccer game by more than five points and you lose

I guess they meant goals rights?

>score 5 own goals
>automatic win

I know you took this from that one thread on Sup Forums OP.

Maybe you should go back?

Kek.
But maybe both teams get scored a loss if the "five point rule" is broken.

this is fake btw just fyi

leafs out

ty ftn desu senpai

Switzerland I would imagine

> Remain neutral!

>kids constantly getting BTFO makes them sad :(
If you have talent you will succeed, and hard work will help in the long run, why kill competition? fucking leafs man

>points
just

>if you beat your opponents they win

Sounds about right

>Take away the ability lose and you take away the ability to truly win

It's like a girl who insists you can't ever try to beat her at something.

>points

Fucking leaf i swear

>BREAKING: Justin Trudeau divorced, says he is ultimately "happy to be standing up for Canadian values of open love"

>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and former wife, previously named Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau and now named Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau-Zaman, were officially divorced on Tuesday. Yet, neither of the two hold hard feelings against each other.

>In a Skype video interview session with the CBC, Prime Minister Trudeau expresses his feelings of sadness, yet also making clear that he holds no regret.

>"Let me make it very clear. I am incredibly saddened by the separation with Sophie, and it wounds my heart every time I think about it. Yet, if you ask me if I am overall happy or sad, I would have to say that I am happy. I am happy to be standing up for Canadian values of open love, to love whoever you want, whenever you want," said Trudeau.

>Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau-Zaman, three days after the divorce, held a wedding with her new partner, Muhammad Zaman. The wedding was very large scale, with twenty-thousand attendees. When Trudeau was asked if he knew that a wedding was planned, he responded that he completely did not know as she kept it a secret from him.

>"It was amazing! It must have taken many months to prepare for in advance, but she didn't tell me a thing! Make no mistake, I was at the front row cheering my new best friend Sophie as she kissed her well-deserved lover Zaman."

>Muhammad Zaman came to Canada as a Syrian refugee in January 2016. He has committed numerous crimes during his first year in Canada including thefts, rapes, and one murder of an indigenous woman. Most of his crimes were pardoned by the Supreme Court after ruling that Zaman was unacquainted with Canadian culture and did not know how to behave appropriately. Moreover, his wife Sophie has forgiven him of all past misdeeds.

>"My husband is a kind and sweet man who would never truly mean to harm anyone. I fell in love with him at first sight," said Sophie.

bretty gud post

Never stop, Australia.

Nice fanfic, where can I subscribe

top fucking laff

It's the Current Year, dude lmao, winning is for losers, weed lmao.

>if you beat your opponent they win

So is this Trudeau rules football?

kek

America since there are no real sports here and the only real one isn't even popular.

isn't there a kids league in leafland where they play divegrass with no ball so noone can lose?
fuck leafs are pathetic

>your team is being blown out by another team
>3-0
>2 minutes left
>Score 3 own goals
>Make both teams lose
>be hero

>be shit team
>go 5-0 down
>deliberately score own goal
>win

My sides, holy kek.

Well done, white friend.

>if you beat your opponent, they win
Canada quickly approaching Sweden in the race to become the most cucked country

Believing Sup Forums

Touchdowns actually, "down" for down syndrom

You can just beat her

I love my country

This is fake right?

i think the people who make rules like this and mercy rule never played sports. i would much rather get blown the fuck out 15-0 then have the mercy rule called and stop the game at 5-0 or whatever.

and if my team was down 5-0 and we somehow "won" i cant imagine how shitty that would feel. i would feel like the ref were condescending and patronizing me, and i would personally feel like i was a terrible person for getting something i know i didnt deserve

>make 5 goals in your own goal
>win
at least the kids will learn how to play dirty

>waaaaah we are getting blown out let's not try and hope they score too many and we win xd
great way for preparing young adults for the harsh realities of high income inequality and (in britain at least) the difficulties of getting a job and getting onto the housing market in your 20s

kek

Shit niggerinho, I know what I'm watching tonight.

We don't all have the privilege of living in a 3rd world country pretending to be the best country on Earth Mikhail, that shit lands you in jail.

In North America soccer isn't a sport, it's a middle class suburban kids activity like piano lessons

good shit

>calling goals "points"

I lost some testosterone by reading that.

Can't we just apply that in World Cups?

>
>
>

Worst country to play sports in?

Probably either African or muslim hellhole. Too poor to seriously do other stuff than football, too violent to do sophisticated sports, and too much withdrawn to have foreign sports.

My vote goes to Somalia.

LOL

More like this please

after reading this thread I ask:

why hasn't the USA used canada as a nuclear test area by now?

If you btfo your enemies, they win

Because then, Canada would win.

These people exist, but the majority of Canadians and Americans play far more brutal sports than soccer. I mean compare Hockey and Handegg to soccer in terms of sheer injury and brutality.

In actuality I'd say a place like China where you are essentially put into an East German style state athletic program and turned into an optimal athlete

I mean coming from a Liberal Western culture that sounds awful

>Canadians and Americans play far more brutal sports than soccer

passing the egg isn't a sport Vinicious, neither furpuck or apehoop.

Good post

>Sweden yes making fun of anyone for being gayniggers

how is that rule helping you being in the losing team?

If this rule was around a couple months ago we would be Copa America champions

This. DOTR when?

This.

>score 4 goals
>score some OG
>continue the massacre

i think it is worse

would actually be pretty interesting

>go 4-0, 5-1 etc. up
>have to stop opposition scoring OG from their kickoff and score an OG yourself

>0-0ball
>a real sport

Not even once

Thank god

Is this real? pls be fake

>points

10/10

Is this one of those rules that arent enforced like "catching a baseball with your hat counts as a run" because the coaches are teenagers who could care less.

youtu.be/ThpYsN-4p7w

Beyond Caribbean tier

kek

Seems like it's an automatic win for the team getting thrashed.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/win-a-soccer-game-by-more-than-five-points-and-you-lose-ottawa-league-says
deadspin.com/5553432/win-by-five-lose-the-game-says-absurd-youth-soccer-rule

It was implemented over 6 years ago. You'd have thought that people would be trying to score own goals by now.

This is why all Caribbean teams need to be removed from the CONCACF. Just keep the 10 Land Connected countries and let them qualify in one large table like CONMEBOL, and make the SeaMonkeys fight amongst themselves for half a spot against OFC.

I would love to coach a team to just own goal 50 times a game and make national news (you know it would) win the championship and in interviews just say that "that's the rules of the game, my team plays to win"

5 times a game is enough, I'm sure play will be stopped when the 5th goal is scored.

Fucking shitty, sensitive fucking pussies, pussifying kids, all kids arent winners, being crushed motivates kids to push themselves, and wrecks the weak. Sports were getting ruined during my childhood, but this is bullshit, i loved beating teams 10-0 when i played club, making kids cry was badass

I fucking love this post