What's considered fat in your country? In America, anything under 600 lbs/270kg is considered thin

What's considered fat in your country? In America, anything under 600 lbs/270kg is considered thin.

>tfw you become so fat you grow testicles

>tfw 186cm, 74 kg
>tfw feel kind of chubby

Would you lick her 'pussy' for $5 OP?

I have no idea what that thing is, but I wouldn't touch it under any circumstances.

How does she(?) take a shit?

>tfw 196cm, 82kg
>tfw beer stomach because I drink too much and my life is in shambles considering suicide every other day despite the fact that the free money and services I recieve from the gubment makes me better off than 90% of the world but I'm a spoiled self-centred alcoholic and I really don't deserve a fraction of it but who cares lmao because this wine is really good and I still have sex twice a year even though that's with men but it's the current year so nobody judges me for it though my mother was real torn and started crying realising I was a dead-end alcoholic faggot who would never amount to anything more than a filler human disgrace of the family and society.

lel

The daily trip to the local mart.

excellent post

Never too late to fix yourself faggot. Look at some of the people who have recovered a normal look on /fit/.

me on right

I love France.

Thanks Rory

>this thread again

Truth. I was a fatfuck but sorted it through diet. Ben at a healthy weight for nearly five years now. It truly is never too late to make a change.

/fit/ is dogshit for actual useful advice though.

Vil du bli kjæresten min.

how dose it poo?

copiously

Nei anonsen, jeg er ikke homofil. Beklager.

how does it pee?

America great again
180m 110kg

dude I'm the same height and weight as you, and I have almost no fat on my body

just hit the gym brah

Jesus, is that a ballsack?

I do go to the gym, four times a week. Some cardio, mostly strength training.

Why are only her legs and whatever that is dirty?

gender ideology confirmed.

The right of it makes me barf

well, it depends o the shape of their bodies, here it's not about weight but wether or not you look like a fucking giant slug

Anyone else watch "My 600lb Life"? man it is some gratifying stuff, in so far as it makes you feel better about your own bad habits.

It's not dirt, it's necrosis of skin

Anything over 80kg (assuming it's not muscle) makes you fat here. Keep in mind we're a manlet country, though.

It's not even the amount of fatasses in America that intrigues me, since it's roughly the same as the UK or whatever, it's that the fat ones are really fucking morbidly and depressingly massive.

How do you get to 200Kg and keep eating your way to 280? Heck, how do you even consume so much food every day without being able to perform a job because you're so fat.

Fuck off murifats
China is our overlord now

How did that woman get so fat?

What kind of shit do you eat there?

Jesus that's gross. Why doesn't it affect her arms?

I haven't watched the episode she's from, but I can tell you. She probably has a boyfriend or husband who's willing to stay with her despite her massive obesity. Generally the way this happens is that the person gets fat enough that walking around is hard, so s/he begs her boyfriend/girlfriend to bring them food every day. Then they balloon up to become ludicrously fat, like the OP picture.

>Necrosis (from the Greek νέkρωσις "death, the stage of dying, the act of killing" from νεkρός "dead") is a form of cell injury which results in the premature death of cells in living tissue by autolysis.[1]

>Necrosis is caused by factors external to the cell or tissue, such as infection, toxins, or trauma which result in the unregulated digestion of cell components

How is this posible? Fat obstruct blood?

Yes. She grew so fat that the fat in her body obstructs the blood vessels. Even that isn't enough, though, because just moving around would result in the fat moving. It's a combination of her massive obesity and never moving her lower body.