ITT: Controversies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkMLVBHSBvA
youtube.com/watch?v=2QUacU0I4yU
youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk
youtube.com/watch?v=_OAH8YquaDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

entire cannibal holocaust uncensoured

Wait a second... Olivia Wilde doesn't have tits. What's going on here?

So the entire media owes Sinead an apology correct? She turned out to be right about literally everything.

Hollywood pwned

youtube.com/watch?v=jkMLVBHSBvA

Marlon Brando accepting his Oscar by sending a Native American (in full dress) to accept on his behalf, who then read a message about how America raped the injun.

That was pretty good.

That was a non-issue, people thought it was funny.

Sacha dumping the urn of ashes onto Ryan Seacrest at the red carpet a few years earlier was a bigger deal.

Is this the 'le wacky marlon brawndo' meme or did this literally happen?

I wonder if Sinead would do the same to a picture featuring this.

How young are you kiddo?

IS THAT YOU JOHN WAYNE?

>he thinks Brando's hijinks are just a meme
He was a genuinely bizarre person.

Grew up a poorfag with no intenet til 2010. Missed out on lots.

Damn. The mad man did it. What was the backlash like?

He just hit a huge peak early in his career and then stopped taking everything so seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk
>"Because they've exploited—we have seen the—we have seen the nigger and greaseball, we've seen the chink, we've seen the slit-eyed dangerous Jap, we have seen the wily Filipino, we've seen everything, but we never saw the kike. Because they knew perfectly well, that that is where you draw the wagons around."

It was more than hitting a peak - he essentially changed the way people looked at acting techniques. He brought a new level realism that was more or less absent before him.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OAH8YquaDU

Not 1 ghostbuster movie thread before this not 1 most of you probably downloaded the originals and watched because they are both made way before most of your time. We hate woman so what is there a point in going on about it move on already.

Kanye was right once again.
>BTFO TayTay the Snake
>BTFO Dubya
Is there anything he can't do?

Stop himself from becoming the character he is creating.