Why does Kendrick have to change up his beats every 30 fucking seconds...

why does Kendrick have to change up his beats every 30 fucking seconds? it feels like every time I'm starting to get into a song it suddenly turns into something else prematurely

like the song XXX for example, there's that fucking sick police siren beat and it ends after like 60 seconds and randomly transitions into some slow sappy U2 garbage. Just fucking stick to one goddamn beat so I can get into the fucking music. DNA's beat change is annoying and slows the song down too, I just restart it whenever it shifts.

>he skips the second verse of DNA

But that's when he goes ham

not really

the first half of DNA is a fucking banger the second half doesn't really get me going the same way, kinda slows the pace down too much

it's a gimmick to impress his nu-male sycophant fanbase

>not liking U2
>>>reddit.com

yeah, probably. I just don't understand how anyone can dig that shit. The entire album feels like 80 unfinished mini songs secretly hidden inside 14 full "tracks".

like, XXX for instance might as well be three fucking songs. it's fucking dumb man just make each beat a FULL song instead of giving me blue balls and making me restart the first 40 seconds or whatever over and over.

He is rapping at a faster pace, and the beat is at a faster too.

Also XXX is great.
ALSO he hardly ever switches beats up, that's just a few songs with this album.

Because it makes his tracks actually interesting, and not a fucking snoozefest

>liking U2
>>>>reddit.com

kys

I bet you listen to Migos you fucking brainlet. I'm not even a big Kendrick fan, but at least he's trying to make his music a little challenging (even if he's failing miserably).

>likes the siren beat
>hates the second verse on DNA

Holy fuck your taste in music is shit

fuck off

I don't listen to nigger music for "epic" complex beats I just want some fucking BANGERS I wanna have fun my man. Niggers can't do complex art so they shouldn't even be fucking trying in the first place. I bet you're pissed off that Anthony gave it a 7 you little faggot.

Fair enough I guess
Honestly I think it's a 6

ever heard Madvillany, 36 chambers, any other good albums, nigga like you can play the song again if you want too

>Niggers can't do complex art so they shouldn't even be fucking trying in the first place.

the first half of DNA is fucking boring, generic 2000s pop rap garbage

>I want bangers
>hates the second verse on DNA

Once again, you are retarded

It's just too deep for you desu

>that godly fucking sample of the girl humming over the piano loop at about 20 seconds into element
>it lasts for less than 20 seconds
Yeah I don't like when they change up the beats often either. Even if I like all the beats they use I always like one more than the other and end up wishing a whole track had the beat I preferred more instead of what I got.

This ruined the track 20 karat jesus from Freddie Gibbs for me too. I loved the fuck out of the first half but then the second half was some completely different shit.

the second half of DNA is for edgy 15 year olds

if you want the bang you can hear future or any other shit, why do you want kendrik to satisfy your demands? if he goes in the same direction in the next album maybe you will liked but it will be shit more than this

Says the edgy 19 year old spouting out nigger while wanting people to spoonfeed him "bangers"

Jesus this board is filled with so many fucking normies. You guys claim to listen to all music but this nig is who gets posted about the most.

The funny part to me is that Sup Forums is fucking awful when it comes to discussing hip-hop. All these threads where people are trying to post obscure, niche shit but when it comes to hip-hop threads it's just illmatic, madvillainy, danny brown and kendrick.

I see. I guess you just have bad taste.

I mean Danny brown is still pretty niche. If you think that nigga is mainstream I challenge you to play any of his shit with that voice he does and tell me people will love it

It's called an "intro". It that too hard for you dumb nigs to understand? When are you going to start treating hip hop like real music instead of 'muh beat mofuggin bangers mane'

i just want some shit that slaps from front to back mayne
just one song

kendrick just has to fuck it up whenever he starts shelling he's a tease
just when im getting hype the song ends or the beat changes and ruins my moves

>boo hoo it's not club music
go listen to fucking migos then

So what's the verdict on Damn? Worth a cop?

ain't shit compared to Salon Music tbqh

it has its ups and downs. I'd say its worth it, there's lots of different stuff on it.

this is why i havent fucked with his past 3 albums. that skatty song structure with all the unnecessary stops and skits, beat changes, i just cant fuck with it. trying too hard to be contemporary, like eminem, sacrificing the sound and rhythm of a song for ''creativity''

smdh
i'm just trying to intellectually critique kendrick and all you are doing is crying

though this was a music discussion board not kendrick stan club

Worth a cop. People say its a weak Kendrick album which really means its at least a 7. Anyone who says its below a 6 is honestly being a shit posting contrarian and or they're stuck in the 90's

you good at trolling or dumb or never post here (please stop), all these kendrik thread are filled with normies

>intelektual kritik
>muh bangers
>musik changes so much me no like
>dancing to musik

lul

I bump it and some people fukks wit it

>listening to niggers
top lel

Yeah probably people that listen to similar shit to you aka your friends. Go bump Danny brown in the club Niggas will come and find you and tell you to turn that shit off

It's simply too complex for you
I bet you wouldn't be able to handle jazz or any type of improvised music. Pleb.

>trying too hard to be contemporary
>one of the most popular rappers of today and is almost universally critically acclaimed

that's called succeeding at being contemporary

Is this how it feels to be a Swans fan?

Semi-serious question.

I like Swans and Kendrick so idk. Maybe OP listens exclusively to minimalism

This is bait. Every one please avoid it.

You fucked up homie.

This is the average Sup Forums poster

U2 is peak /r/music

My friends hate Danny Brown.
Mexican cholos dig this shit for some reason and you can play some shit off Hybrid or OLD in a club.

in the track get hi you can see his voice is kinda b-real like, and cypress hill is cholo-core

im with you, nigger
the whole album is /r/streetwear the soundtrack

made for 15 yo edgy hapas

kenny isn't xxxtentacion though

show me a single song from before 2010 that sounds anything like DNA

>being such a contrarian you pretend to like U2
>trying this hard to be as Sup Forums as possible
>r/Sup Forums

that siren beat was not good enough to last more than a minute

Fuck U2