FUCKING D R O P P E D

Time to pack your bags lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=35cTIXoBnuw

what is this garbage? I thought this was going to her "most serious" and best Album yet, guess I was wrong. It's the same bullshit as with Honeymeme, boring shit where she pretends to be young and hardcore. Fuck this album, It will be shit, mark my fucking words, Love was Good but this trash just proves what this album is really going to be, the same "le hardcore Lana xD" shtick expect that she's not young anymore and it's just cringy.

Don't even get me started on The Weeknd ""Feature"" he's just repeating what she's saying in a mumbling heavily autotuned way, what is this shit? He was obviously only in this song so they can use his name for marketing, eventhough Normies don't want this boring garbage either.

So now that we now that the Albums going to shit, are there any other contestants for AOTY 20107?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-jq04oouFU
youtube.com/watch?v=oamILsAb0tI
youtube.com/watch?v=52D-IbWg2_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>expecting good music coming from a women

Cringe.

>So now that we now that the Albums going to shit

>judging an album from two songs

lana is too good for you. do one bruv

Love is great
This song is ok

>Honeymeme
I don't know about you guys but I immediately disregard someone's opinion if they shoehorn the word "meme" into something he doesn't like

Agree song was shit.
I just can hope for better, didn't really liked love too. Hope the other tracks would be good.

20107 is far, my man.

>heavily autotuned

I don't think you know what this means

^

wtf are you talking about? This is a p nice song, most especially the verse.

>I-It's G-g-good guys! I swear!
No It's shit, compare this song to Love and you'll know what I mean. It's trash, the Weeknd was unnecessary, The song is boring and the Lyrics are trash.

There is nothing likeable about this song.

If there's a Lust for Life that you want to listen to, listen to this one

This

Bitch made a Max Martin sellout track, guess we gotta wait and see if she'll do a bait and switch like with BTD/Paradise

Fuck off pleb. Lust For Life will be AOTY. Kendrick move the fuck over!

Any good Lana Del Ray?

Honeymoon was good.
Agree about the rest though.
youtube.com/watch?v=G-jq04oouFU

This song ironically made me feel depressed.

>Ray

youtube.com/watch?v=oamILsAb0tI

she's only sitting because he's only 1 inch taller than her.

I like Lana, but this is trash.

>LDR: I don’t usually go back and re-edit things that much, because the songs end up sort of being what they are, but this one song I kept going back to. I really liked the title. I liked the verse. John Janick was like, ‘Why don’t we just go over and see what Max Martin thinks?’ So, I flew to Sweden and showed him the song. He said that he felt really strongly that the best part was the verse and that he wanted to hear it more than once, so I should think about making it the chorus. So I went back to Rick Nowels’ place the next day and I was like, ‘Let’s try and make the verse the chorus,’ and we did, and it sounded perfect. That’s when I felt like I really wanted to hear Abel sing the chorus, so he came down and rewrote a little bit of it.

>‘Why don’t we just go over and see what Max Martin thinks?’

Literally too many damn people on this track, why is she trying to be Taylor Swift

She looks so much better as lizzy grant

why did she fly to Sweden instead of just doing it online?

What a dumb cunt, I wish her plane would've crashed and this abomination would've never happend.

Tell me about Max Martin, why does he look so worried all the time?

might have to delete this from the album playlist. i want to hear a lana del rey album, not lana and some random dude. why are featured artists shit 99% of the time

ruins album cohesion

I'm surprised you haven't dropped it earlier.

honeymoon is excellent. but this is trash yeah

I think it was great.

I don't really get why everyone's surprised? This is the direction shes been heading towards for a while now.

I think its a really well written song. The Weeknd feature is shit tho.

why does she try so hard to look like shes from the 80s? was she always like that or did the man in the suit tell her that was her marketed appeal.

wrong decade, user

>This is the direction shes been heading towards for a while now.
not at all. especially considering honeymoon was her most recent album. these 2 new tracks are significantly different in mood

From the [shudder] Youtube comments:
>Born to Die = '50s catholic pinup girl
>Ultraviolence = '60s depressed beatnik
>Honeymoon = '70s Italian mob wife
>Lust for Life = '80s rich pop diva

So what will the next one be modeled after? '90s grunge?

Pawn Shop Blues was so good

Raise me up is my favorite on this one

But yeah Lust for Life was pretty bad. I hope she does something better on the album.

Don't put Lana in this trash pls I despise every artist that's in it.

>80s

underage detected

>A pop singer writes a pop song
>Sup Forums shits

Go blast some Death Grips you snobby little faggot.

Pop can be good, this is shit.

Harry Styles is AOTY.

I really dislike how the album cover doesn't represent the music at all on the album so far. The photo indicates Lana has gone folk/countr/indie and than we get this over-produced reverb bullshit on her two songs so far.

obviously listening to her music has affected your spelling ability

at least she isn't raping Iggy Pop's version

>nigger sounds more feminine than Lana
wtf is this

Why are you expecting something good from an overrated Jennifer Charles wannabe?

but death grips is also pop

Only here for the album cover

t. /p/haggot

>why did she fly to Sweden instead of just doing it online?
rich people

he's worried about being taken out by the swedish equality police.

I've recently watched the videogames music video and fucking damn that lip plastic surgery is obvious as fuck now,
That drastic change from dick sucking lipsx3 to x1 in a few years. Why does she have to deny it?

Because she knows plastic surgery turned her into a hideous monster of a woman.

Ugh, at least Love was catchy.

Hey neither Annie or Grimes have made music about the modern political state yet why are they in the bin?

Because Annie said her next album is going to be political and Grimes keeps tweeting about politics.

She already did political stuff, but it might not be so overtly HURR TRUMP DURR. S/T had a lot of political stuff. And I don't follow Grimes on Twitter, didn't knew about that.

she's always been trash you dumb fucking fruit.

>ywn be her pusy slave
just end it bros

Smart move kiddo

The song's not that bad. I don't know why everyone is overreacting.

As a fan of Lana's, none of her albums are 10/10. There's usually one or two misses from each album.

I personally hate 24 from Honeymoon. Doesn't mean the album was bad though.

Fuck how have I not listened to this

what are you doing on Sup Forums pleb?

Honeymoon was shit, It's boring garbage.

her face looks so jacked up

Age was not kind to her.

but then again it's her fault for having botox injections at young age.

>childhood is idolizing Lana Del Rey
>adulthood is realizing that Lizzy Grant has more sense
youtube.com/watch?v=52D-IbWg2_w

what went wrong?

Wish I knew, it's hard to recognize what's fake and what's natural about her now.

It is pretty much the same thing over , it's her style

The 1950s sucked

I heard she smells bad, I feel sorry for the Weeknd for having to sit next to her for 3 minutes.

LOOK AT YOU KIIIIEEEDDS WITH YOUR VINTAGE MUUUSSICCCC