How do we fix Germany post 1million Refugees?

How do we fix Germany post 1million Refugees?

you can't. islam will rule the world alhamdulillah. la ilaha ilAllah

By adapting them into their culture.

its from sweden
both are 18 years old

Cook Island
Rare.

It's from Denmark you bigot.

Modern white men simply can't compete with third worlders. First worlders are too feminine and courteous, women want manly men

Can you COOK me a meal? haha

>is in paradise
>posts in Sup Forums

I love how after the refugees crisis the Irish Germanboo sperg completely disappeared after always defending Germany

>tfw my dad is german
>tfw im still a shitskin
Why live?

by posting this shit on pol

transit camps

holy kek!

damn forgot the pic

proof

>tfw can't cook for shit

You won't. Let it burn and die.

russian food is shit anyway

but he looks like a faggot.

>First worlders are too feminine and courteous
That's flat out wrong but whatever, keep living in your bubble

I didn't ask for your opinion roach. Go back to orange stabbing or I will call sharia police

oranges grow in turkey
nothing in russia
die of hunger subhuman

i'd rather starve in russia than gorge myself on turkish oranges.

You don't.

I'm glad they're all dying.

0:29 dat face

hahaha kys Ikibey

Yeah, Turkey is so great you roaches scattered all over Europe. Nigger the country

thats not some muslim migrant, that's an italian/spanish tattoo artist

I saw that guy's IG, he looks completely different lmao

We don't. German males are too busy working hard and playing autistic games to be able to pleasure their women.

It´s simple. We rape the refugees.

gay

>. Nigger the country
russia

This. It's how animals exert their dominance and as the're animals they will understand.

What do German women crave more, refugee cock or pic related?

When did Australia join the EU

R A R E
A
R
E

S H I T P O S T
H
I
T
P
O
S
T

why is this webm making me sad?

t. beta-cuck

That´s the spirit

What's the difference?

german women craving refugee dick is a meme whereas polls have shown that their favorite nationality for guys in europe is spain

Kill everyone.

no it's t*rkey

>cuck islands

Fuckin ell lad

DELETE THIS!

IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND? GET YOUR BROWN HANDS OFF HER YOU SPIC!

are you white ?

why are you sad for a whore?
if you don't want to be sad, just stop considering all wimminz like special snowflakes and accept some of them are just garbage, no matters the physical appareance they have.

he is a nigger. You can find his thread rn

t. South Brazilian

Brown people are killing ex-brown people.

t. envy shitskin

Lmao you guys are seriously so fucking beta.

Memes aside, give me genuine reasons why this thread should even exist. No Sup Forums bullshit, actual reasons.

>Poles believing they are white with their mongoloids features.

More so than French.

memes

Makes losers feel good for a while

Cuck races need to be breeded out of existence

I doubt anyone here cares about whores or coalburnerners. People just want to bitch about something. That's all

Reaching 500.000 inhabitants in Cities Skylines is not autistic

cook island more like KEK island lmao

some faggot wanted to troll, and anons replied in the Sup Forums tradition.

Hey, stop that. You're interrupting our play.

>tfw when I got an erection from this

Okay, sorry.

But hey, do European girls actually get down with the brown? I might have to go over there and check it out.

You would have a permanent erection in Germany.

stupid question. if a guy is handsome of course they do. the same in russia and probably in any other country.

Spanish and Italian men are considered the most handsome among Euro women

germans are ugly people

Brown people are exotic. There are enough people who love exotics especially among youth. There are not SO many brownies in the Western Europe so no, it's not often to see a white girl banging an Arab in your nearest park. Especially outside major cities. Go to any capital, you'll find a company for sure.

I think youre handsome desu.

Bet, Ive never thought of myself as exotic. Even after living in the US, it still feels like Im in Mexico.

Whats the warmest it gets to in Russia?

Haha. Good one mate.

We are not white so I don't care

But what if the refugees rape you... Oh, wait, they're already doing that xDDD

This reminds me why I need to vote for the Indonesian Jew tomorrow.

I have a feeling that i would be like a god if i lived in Germany.
i'm brown and literally 10000 thousand times more beautiful than any middle eastern.

>tfw no based politician to vote for

Well, I prefer a new politician. Thierry Baudet. But tommorow there is going to be a titans battle between Mark Rutte (our Prime Minister) and Wilders and the Prime Minister seems to be winning. He's shilling his tough stance on Turkey so hard and people are falling for it.

So Wilders needs every vote he can get.

Its a brilliant idea.Both erdoğan and Mark get more votes by pissing eachother off

And southern euros are still claiming that they are white topkek

They send the ministers away to avoid the subject entirely. They didn't want to show Islamic ministers here just before the elections because Wilders would abuse it.

So when they send the ministers away and Turks started to protest they feared losing votes to Wilders.

But then the polls said 86% supported his stance on Turkey. And suddenly he started shilling it like mad. All tv stations talk about it and his face on tv all the time.

>tfw white Mexican so everybody just thinks I'm American here
Feels alright.

same actually
I'm positive i would be, french exchange students were crushing on my brother and I but i'm not even attracted to German girls so fuck that

Why bother calling yourself Mexican if youre going to be a cuck and show no pride in where youre from?

blonde German women love brown Greek men in my experience

I am Greek.

I have pride in it I just don't feel the need to constantly remind people of it anymore. Everybody just assumes that I'm American so unless I really know them I don't make a fuss about it.

come here in three months and let's hit on Fennoscandian tourists

Go back to your place, bad hombre

You dont have to remind them, but when you come on here and talk about how great it is to not be seen as Mexican it shows youre ashamed of it.

Nothing wrong with wanting to be seen as an American, just dont claim to be something you dont like.

I said it was "alright" which is more neutral but I see what you mean. I was just glad I don't have to deal with hillbillies telling me I have to go back.

We don't know much about you beyond jolly music and spicy food and all that ancient culture they show at travel channels. Russians don't see Mexicans as bad people. We see your image in Hollywood movies but after seeing Hollywood Russians we don't trust it much.

That´s the point. We rape them back. And not just their women but also the men in front of their women

Ronny, bitte

Here is the reality.

Compared to native European males, shitskins are monumental, stone cold asshole alpha males. They treat women like absolute shit, and they are fascinated by it, they keep calling them back for more. In the pussified world of Western European girly-men, such guys stand out as masculine, hard men who say what they want, take what they want. They walk down the street like they own it. They don’t smile. They double down when challenged. They give sub-zero fucks.

Those familiar with PUA will see where this is going...

The dried up miserable vaginas of Europe’s women will be engorged and dripping at the sight, and they will be blushing and squirming in their chairs and playing with their hair even as they say, oh, how awful... then they will do everything they can to get more of these unapologetic bastards into their country, and look for the opportunity to be called a slut, have their hair pulled, their clothes grabbed and pulled off, be slapped, be violated, be dominated, be owned. As more rapes happen, the man-starved women of Europe will become increasingly desperate to spread their legs for a vicious and hateful pummeling by these invaders.

They will forget their own so-called men ever existed.

In the end, feminism was a civilization-wide shit test, and the men of Western Europe failed. They have been reduced to sniveling beta status ever since. The poon of the West is desperate for a stern and iron alpha ramming by anyone, and the first guys who showed up are these Muslim dirtbags.

Looks like it’s their lucky day.

That girl looks like Elle Fanning. Fapping.

But ur women look cute.