So my GF was at party with her friends and I found her sitting on some guy lap...

So my GF was at party with her friends and I found her sitting on some guy lap. She said there was no place to sit so thats why she did It.
What u think anons? Im a fag or its normal?

Fag, she sitted on his dick too

I was in the thread with OP posting those pics, she has a nice body.

idkmybffjill?

cuck

girls who are into you don't do that. bitch. fuck her as much as you can, then break it off. Unless she changes her ways.

if this isnt copypasta, leave her now and youll feel better when you find out she was cheating :^)

i know she didnt
my english not perfect sorry

why?
just for this?

If she thinks sitting on a random guy's lap is ok then you have no idea what other kinds of stuff she is willing to do with guys behind your back. Break it off

come on tell me what u think for real
can call me a fag just answer

She tested her luck op. It's time to give her anal with no lube, make her tell you the truth.

Leave her for a man

Fuck the guy for revenge

Yes even you even have doubts, its not worth it, theres alot of girls out there bro

You're being played faggot.

Obviously you don't mind sharing ... Beta bitch can't even stand up for himself

just dump her

That's a pretty nice dress tbh

so why she didnt broke up with me then?

That's a shitty excuse. It's not like it was mandatory to sit down was it. She could of stood up or maybe even sat on a girls lap like I've seen them do. I say give her another chance but breathe behind her neck.

Are you honestly asking this op. Fuckin get Ur head straight

she still saying she wants to be with me
stop saying shit its real life
i do mind alread said i dont know if i want to be with her anymore

it's over, end it

oreganoli

yh because we are for 5 years
well I know this place and its possible there was no room really

she fucking that dick OP

she dont want you no more she found other cock. your life is over.

how many other dicks she sat on you think ?

stop overreacting u little baby

i know shes not btw

Is this the first time she's done something you would consider cheating?

how do you know?

i bet shes sitting on some other guys lap right now

i know all u fucking different girl like 10-10 every week but wake up its real life

im asking for real

You got cucked. Dump her now to save yourself from embarassment.

fucking hell OP i'd already have dumped her ... stop being such a cucked faggot

yeah first time
because i just know

seems like a pretty flimsy case.

i mean i just know she's sucking dick right now ....

Well relax. Does she know the guy?

Yes.

What this guys saidIf she was really into you, and really liked you, she wouldn't even think of doing shit like that. Even if she didn't mean anything by sitting on his lap, if she gave a shit, she wouldn't do it regardless since it could give you the wrong idea.

She clearly doesn't give a shit.

well thing is no

oreganoli

You will be good

how u know?

To be honest man I would breathe down her neck more often if this happened. I don't know what lead her to do that but don't hesitate to leave the second she looks at other guys.

I hope you got some sweet sloppy seconds

dont know she was just drunk and didnt feel well she said

If you're cool with her fucking other guys, you're in a good spot. Otherwise, ditch her ass, would she be comfortable if you had some skag sitting on your lap?

she didnt fuck any other guy
im her first
maybe she wants to could be a thing

other pic

I can understand, that you are pissed.

But...If you were at a party and some hot chick would ask to sit on your lab, would you be ok with it or would you automatically feel like you're betraying your girlfriend with her?

just sit its ok i think

>balding faggot

How old are you? 25? Do you study mechanical engineering by chance?

The old I was drunk and I couldn't control myself line. Keep an eye on her man. You already looked like a cuck in front of her friends.

no why?

Not saying that she did, but I've never had a girl sit on my lap that didn't want to fuck me, not saying that's the rule. If it bothers you, tell her it's not acceptable and can't happen in your relationship. If it hurts when she does it, she really can make the sacrifice and sit on the floor or ask the guy for the seat.

You've gotta break up with her. As hard as it may be to break up with someone in a long term relationship with whom you still have feelings about, it's WAY better than being broken up with. If she breaks up with you after pulling that shit, you'll be socially enshrined as a cuckold loser and it'll take you about a year to get laid. Please OP. Please take my advice.

>look up cuck in dictionary
>see OP

bitch got some fucked up calves

I think it's just the heels making it seem that way

You're clearly a gag and she's a hoe probably