Is the time of Reunification at hand?

Is the time of Reunification at hand?

>Following election, Unionism longer majority in Northern Ireland
independent.ie/irish-news/perpetual-unionist-majority-at-stormont-demolished-says-gerry-adams-35502486.html

>Sinn Féin announces plans for Northern Ireland independence referendum
thestar.com.my/news/world/2017/03/14/sinn-fein-wants-vote-on-northern-ireland-leaving-uk-as-soon-as-possible/

>Sinn Féin surges to second largest party in Ireland
breakingnews.ie/ireland/sinn-fein-second-most-popular-party-according-to-new-poll-781215.html

>Fianna Fáil (current most popular party) changes course and throws its weight behind reunification
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/fianna-fáil-working-on-plan-for-united-ireland-1.3007587

>Scotland announces second independence referendum; collapse of UK imminent
irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/sturgeon-plans-second-scottish-independence-referendum-1.3008216

Who cares

Simpletons like you make me want to emigrate everyday

west brit

>Sinn Féin announces plans for Northern Ireland independence referendum
But they aren't even the largest party? How could they do this? What are the logistics of an independent Northern Ireland?What's Adams' plan? Become an independent country outside of the UK and then seek reunification with Ireland?

Seems a highly convoluted way of going about it, why not seek reunification from within the UK if that's his goal?

East Mick

West brit

North Pedro

Brit (noun)
person from the British Isles

The native born protestants of Ulster would rather díe than be Irish.
You need to respect their right to be British.

West brit faggot. Give me an address and I'll come around to thump the head off ya

I'll respect their right to fuck off and die

They also can't into Irish language, right?

I will personally go to Finland and bash your fucking cranium in with my bare hands.

Brilliant argument

It was never meant to be one.

>I want to be British but I don't want to live in Britain, I want to live in your country but under my own laws and flag

This is how the average potato actually thinks.

Good post

Enjoy paying for all the extra dole for lazy northerners you stupid cunt

But it's not your country.

Unionists are literally no different than Pakistanis in England

I agree, Southern Ireland should go back to being part of the UK.

We must be doing something well then. Otherwise our country would look like a muslim hell hole like a certain somebodies eh?

Very good pepe

You've got me there. A country with cities full of muslims is slightly worse than a country entirely populated by potatoes.

Northern Ireland is a basketcase. It is painful to see a portion of my countrymen living under such criminal economic mismanagement

Would rather pay for my comrades up north than live with some west brit that spends his time sucking english coc.

You're a fucking disgrace. If any decent Irishmen heard you say this shite you'd be bet around

Wales BTFO

>Northern Ireland
No such thing

It's all the fucking prods employed in the civil service.
Giving themselves massive pensions and pay packets so they can fuck over the economy and make the prospect of reunification impossible because "we got no money, them'uns can't afford us!".

Are you fucking thick or what. Your 'comrades' up north are Brits. You're the one sucking British cock. Listen here you millenial shit, you had nothing to do with the men and women who fought during the last century for Ireland's independence, even if your grandad insists he hid guns for IRA out his back garden or some other bullshit. Uneducated pricks like yourself, given the opportunity, would vote to levy the burden of a million Brits on our economy, for no other reason than muh 6 counties. I'm sure in 10 years you'll be real proud of that when you're paying for their dole, although who am I kidding, you don't have a job.

The kind of cunt that talks about 'decent Irishmen' is the kind that needs to compensate for having done fuck all in his own life to proud of. You have nothing to be proud of, you being born in Ireland is not an achievement so take your superiority complex of living in some bogland county and shove it up your ass

Were not brits you traitorous Jackeen bastard. We're Irish people who've always been here, being occupied by foreign brits from the plantation. Fuck off back to school

>you don't have a job
>having done fuck all in his own life to proud of

I'm a paramedic, ye cunt.

t. Northern Irish person

This

Genuinely forgot Ireland existed desu

Realistically speaking, how likely is an Irish language revival to happen?

Could happen at any time with government incentive. The entire population has a basic level understanding. All it takes it to change public services and TV to primarily Irish speaking

>In Northern Ireland, the Eleventh Night or 11th Night refers to the night before the Twelfth of July, a yearly Ulster Protestant celebration. On this night, large towering bonfires are lit in many Protestant/loyalist neighbourhoods in Northern Ireland and are often accompanied by street parties.
>The flag of Ireland, Irish nationalist (including republican) symbols, Catholic symbols, and effigies, are burnt on many bonfires.
How is this not considered an act of war?

Literal niggers

Business idea: Northern Ireland where Protestants and Catholics are friends

bump