>see same group always working out together every day im there
>I constantly look around the gym looking to make convo and new friends
>start doing tricep pull downs
>one guy from the popular gym group makes eye contact and walks over to me
>I take off my headset
>he says "hey can you stop slamming the weights down, you can damage them"
>I just stare at him with a million mile stare
>sure
>he walks back to the group to his super cute gf, they prob were all talking about me
>they probably think I'm an asshole now
>feel fucking depressed and alone even more
>drive home pissed as always
>scared to even go back to the gym, its been 6 days now

I hate people. Nobody fucking ever wants to talk to me, and I already got fucking depression of always being alone and nobody giving a shit about me, always getting turned down. I thought they wanted to talk to me, or even bring me to the big group, but fucking naa, he just wanted to put me down in front of everyone

Seriously, fuck life. I hate people

lol, that alpha male not only betacucked you into check mode but also gained some points from his bitches in the process

"oh sorry, dude. im pretty new at this."
>1000 mile stare is the exact reason why you dont have friends
Nobody wanted to bring you down. dont victimize yourself

sorry OP I would totally work out with you if I could :(( I know the feeling the...seclusion

this. chill my dude

where you live OP

Op, you are a faggot who can't take constructive criticism. All you had to do was say that you are new and you would have made friends. Instead of staring like an autistic neckbeard.

Gym is wrong place. Much narcissts there. Better go to a bar, drink a bit and start a convo there. Easy when drunk to talk and people are there most times chilled.

Hey, he was just friendly asking you to stop doing that.
Don't give a shit what others say. You go to the gym to be fit and healthy.

Listen, he's a fag, you're a fag

Don't let it deter you

OP, what is the real reason u go to the gym

do what I do, slam them some more you fucking idiot. if you actually do what people tell you, you are a bitch and deserve the be treated as one. goto tumblr if you want sympathy you cuck shit

>Best option

An hero yourself OP

>most BETA thing I've ever read. You are the definition of a pussy

>who gives a fuck about what people think about you at the gym. the sole purpose is to go there and work out. not socialize

that was the single most autistic sentence ever written.

Go back, keep lifting, and get so strong you are slamming the heavier weights in the gym

only hit people with that look when you're about to beat the fuck out of them or you don't give a fuck what they say. Be true to yourself you fucking chimp.

Just keep going, who cares what other people think?

People make little mistakes all the time because they don't know what other people think are the right way. Ya maybe he was a bit of an ass how he told you, but I wasn't there. Some people are elitist, not only at the gym. Definitely seems demoralizing if you wanted to be his friend. Why do you want to be someone's friend so bad? What do you expect to get from them, or what do you want from them? I think people are reluctant to make friends with very needy people because they require effort and can be vampiric. Can you be content doing your own thing? So then if you make a friend, or you don't make a friend, it doesn't really matter?

Op you just want people to do what, come up to you and talk to you while you're sweating and grunting at the gym?

OP stop being a faggot. Keep lifting and improve yourself but stop being such a faggot.

Pic related, it's what you should do.

OP: Either you want to go to the gym and do your thing or you don't.
You can't change other people or the world but make decisions for yourself.

About your state: Because you have so little and are really trying you're emotionally overvaluing the situation while others wouldn't even care half as much as you do. You should get a person that's qualified to talk to. Life's shit by any means but we all die anyway at some point. See if you can find a space that doesn't suck and where can be.

start doing deadlifts whenever heres there and drop the weight from the top every time. if he says stop say this is actually good form idiot. and continue doing it .

I hate it when people drop their weights. Annoying as fuck. I suppose you grunt and wheez like you're taking a shit too.

Wat

Maybe I'm just a weirdo, cause I love being alone. I love it!

Found the edgy metalhead who thinks he's superior to everyone else but doesn't realize he's literally autistic