What's your opinion of Indians?

What's your opinion of Indians?

good guys

Wish we could replace the Spics with them. At least they know English and fully assimilate 100% into America.

Decent enough people, but I wish they didn't smell so bad.

POO
O
O

not a fan

t. Mike Patel

Based Bro Tier Sikhs compared to disgusting Muslim paki terrorists

they work so much its stupid
also very boring

they DON'T do a poo in the loo

awful awful accent. It seems like it never goes away too, unlike other foreigners.

they aren't americans

It's ironic, because Sihks are being targeted for being brown and """Muslim""" now.

I didn't know Jake Gyllenhaal was Indian. Gotten kind of fat though.

>At least they know English

Why would you lie, Pajeet?

That's not ironic at all.

Idk about personalities but they all mostly are ugly manlets.

How is it not?
The guy is supporting a guy who empowers people who think he should be killed.
There's was even a happening not that long ago in Kansas, where a guy killed 2 Indians for being "Muslim" then bragged about it.

'sheed

There was one time when I talked to an Indian customer service rep that actually did have a really cute accent. She was an exception, though, and her English was a bit better than the average Indian rep. Still got my request wrong.

There's an Indian lady in my class who has the most beautiful voice combined with the accent. It's fucking heavenly to listen to, but she's like 30 and not attractive.

they always try to get white girls although they dislike them

----------------------------
P O O
O
O

>1 guy gets beaten up by some hillbilly cunt
>umg its anodda shoah i tell you targeted all over!

High caste Indians are great, low caste scum with high Dravidian mix are scum. Indian isn't a race, they vary wildly

t. Poo Patel

Iirc south india at least shits in a toilet

>Tfw almost half the world population is either Chinese or Indian

t. cow worshipping, no poo in loo, rapist in the making muh superior aaahhhryan race

I have never even seen one, but there are way too many of them on this planet

actually that would be t. Mike Singh
>go on a Amritsari Image Board
>can't into Khalsa surnames

Public defecation?

Indians are whatever. meh...

They are good immigrants here. High IQ and use the toilet. They must be suffering massive brain drain in India considering the west is getting the good ones.

Sikhs are brotier

some have a stick too high up their ass but otherwise, wouldn't care.

Hindus are alright. Can't stand muzzies but that isn't exclusive to Indians.

Ugly people, really nice and hard working though\

>tfw they always call me buddy when I walk into a gas station

Dravidians aren't bad.... If anything, we are more clean than the filthy Northerners.

>WHEELS on the rape bus go round and round

They might not be violent but for some reason I find them unpleasant and annoying

I work in IT with a lot of Indians

They're all pretty chill desu

India is in the other side of the world.
Only the educate ones get here, on working and student visas.

If we could filter any group that way, the same would happen. We don't get the good hispanics, we get farmers and poor people from central and south America.

If you go to India you find plenty of poverty. Even worse than latin american in most cases.

Also, assimilated hispanics are difficult to tell apart from just regular americans, unless they have a really strong native face or something like that. So, you ignore all the assimilated ones and only notice the ones that havent, or just got here.

T singh

they need to take care of their hygiene.

Literally White and Germanic

Smelly brown people that breed like rabbits and don't assimilate their clothing.
>Sikhs are bro-tier though

torontofag here
the vast majority of them do not

>What's your opinion of Indians?
pretty ok
it's fairly hard to complain about non-whites here because they aren't violent at all compared to the US and western Europe
harvesting from the brain drain of 3rd world is pretty ok
indians overall though are some of the more friendly immigrants from my experience

Our minister of defense is one and he could kick all your asses. Seems aight to me.

diversity in gov't BS aside, he was a top tier choice for defense minister

I love them in Canada and the USA, but my opinion of them in India is more mixed, but still positive.

Indians are smart, hardworking and bro tier

get out of my country

Indian program engineering\coding are memes here. MEMES ASIDE, they have nice ancient culture\medieval culture and interesting religion (muh katars). Still, caste system, arranged marriages and rapes seem wild to me. Also, no bantering, but do they really shit in the streets sometimes?

we came in planes, you came in chains whiteboi