I find it funny how much Sup Forums and Sup Forums (especilly Sup Forums) define themselves based on race

I find it funny how much Sup Forums and Sup Forums (especilly Sup Forums) define themselves based on race

Race is, when you think about it, a very arbitrary thing

In america, italians are considered white, despite some of them looking more hispanic then most actual mexicans

Meanwhile, jews aren't considered to be white, despite most of them looking like white people

And race, from what I've seen, has little actual impact on inteligence

I have two neighbors. One's black, the other's white

Both of em are normies, and both of them are of avarage intelligence

I personally think that nationality and culture are much more important then race

Black people are retarded degenerates because their parent was a retarded degenerate, and the media told them that it was okay to make """"""""""music"""""""""" about drugs and sex

Meanwhile, black people raised in white communites and by white people tend to be polite and intelligent, in the same way white people are. A prime example would be my neighbor, who was adopted by white people

As for nationality, look at Sweden

It's a nation full of pathetic, spineless cucks who are afraid to do anything in fear of being punished by the government full of buricratic fucks

They're not pathetic because they're white, they'repathetic because of their government

Sorry for the wall of text, I just want to know what you think of what I think

Also, I was planning on posting this on Sup Forums, but Sup Forums is full of retards that take everything as a personal insault

Other urls found in this thread:

stream-search.de/dokus/doku/Samenbank der Genies
google.com/amp/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/3/14/14928506/jontron-youtube-immigration-controversy#scso=uid_WMiVAwAHVm4Kg9oChAKLew_0:0
mobile.twitter.com/JonTronShow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for this being an amazing post.

>I have two neighbours of different races
>This is my basis for debunking racial differences

Really made me think.

>56%

>In america, italians are considered white
But Sup Forums and Sup Forums told me we are not wtf

The number of Italian-Americans on Sup Forums is obnoxious even if most of them are from South Italy they form the largest bloc.

In America, white = Caucasian. At least on the census.
Therefore, MENA and Central Asians are white, goy.

Race definitely exists, but it doesn't determine intelligence and there's no such thing as the 'white race'. The term "white" was literally used just to differentiate between natives and Africans. Italians, Irish, and Spanish people despite being in that same genetic cluster weren't considered white for a long time, but gradually they became so. Everyday there's an argument who is/who isn't white everyday, it's a made up word based on arbitrary guidelines. It was created on the basis of skin pigmentation. Hell there are some middle easterners that have literal white skin, but they still aren't considered 'white' in the cultural sense.

Personally I don't consider myself white at all, I Just go by ethnicity which is Italian(born there then moved). My skin is literally not white(it's olive) so I don't consider myself that

I don't know why you guys are obsessed so much about 'whiteness'.

No one is actually obsessed with it outside Sup Forums or maybe stormfront

White people aren't a monolith and culture and history plays a huge role. Seems retarded to call people white when there's such major differences between Italians, Poles, Brits and Frances.

Which is my point, it's a stupid buzzword. It's also undermines the diverse looks, history, and culture of Europeans. It's disingenuous to lump them all into one group

>Implying stormfags in Sup Forums aren't ironically shitposting.
Only mentally ill people cling to something as vague as "race"

There's some behind it but not to autistic levels of stormfront

"white" is a stupid anglo buzzword

italians are european and that's what counts

>be me
>open the thread
>people are saying italians are white/not shitting on italians
>forgot this was not Sup Forums

You suck at war though

Whiteness is a meme, nothing else.

>ironically shitposting
You poor innocent soul...

You have to remember that 2 kind of people are obsessed with whiteness: Sup Forums and SJW.
When you heard ad nauseam that you have white privilege, that whites are the biggest monster in history, that whites are destroying the world etc. then it is not surprising that some people, instead of refuting the absurdity of the SJW argumentation, decides to take pride in what """""whites""""" did and still do.

Maybe they did at first, in the very beginning, but they've bought into it completely by now.

It's mostly just a meme. No one except mentally ill people cares about determining who exactly is the "whitest".

Just like people can objectively recognize that Jews are harmful to society but the whole "Jews are having meetings on how to destroy the white race" stuff is a joke.

a fucking leaf

>It's mostly just a meme.

The fact that america has quota for white, black, latino and asian proves that it is not a meme.
There is 0 genetic way to divide the human species in 4 categories, and yet the USA do it.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

I mean the ">Slavs >white" ">Greeks >White" ">Italians >White" stuff.

Although I'm not sure what to think of the conspiracy theories on Sup Forums.

the alt-rights are just a mixture of a horde of self-proclaiming whites who are hispanic or other mongrel, and pure beta white losers.

yesterday i read a news about a famous amerifat youtuber called jontron or something going full-altright autistic racism and ranting on a social media again, and was not even white but just a delusional sandnigga as usual

yall amerifat niggas are a bit too religious and delusional. if anything, stop those mongrel niggas taking part of alt-rights ranting first.

Well I'm pretty sure Sup Forums is being ironic with that shit, for Sup Forums, only Blonde haired/blue eyed people are "white".

People who identify with their nation are as retarded as people who identify with their race.
Both are mindless drones, just part of a bigger clockwork, another brick in the wall.

Nationalism is a sign of weakness.

Lol my dick is bigger though

>This post
>This flag

We've gone past memes now.

Ha ha ha stay on Sup Forums for another year and you'll be singing a different song

It is a meme, it's just that people happen to be obsessed with memes, rather than logic and observation

>argumentation
Nice word

Anyways, stormfags are just SJWs but with diferent preferences in color

Ah yes,
muh german cuck meme.
Nationalists are like ants. Only powerful in masses.

Same goes for religion-cucks and SJWs.

what do you believe in then, politically?

Race is a meme. Most people of the same """""""race""""""" share little with each other.

According to the american census moroccans are white while we are hispanic. Makes me reflexionar.

Look at the primary proponents of "racial purity" around the world. Nearly without exception, they're pretty fucking hideous.

>C*nada

legally white and white are two different things and everyone with half a brain knows the difference

anecdotal evidence doesn't mean anything; average IQ scores point to the average black person being mentally challenged. though I agree that it's largely because of culture.

most music is about drugs or sex

T. Pasquale Scornamiglio

That was the most clinically retarded thing I've ever read.

You don't know anything about intelligence, stop talking about it.

i make fun of both alt-rights and sjws. basically extremism/radicalism like they do always sucks and is utterly idiotic.

you can do this too. you dont always need to be political and believe in particular political ideology.

IQ doesn't accurately measure intelligence and Flynn's IQ map is beyond fucked up.

>race doesn't determine intelligence

Blatantly wrong. There exists no country where the black-white IQ gap has been narrowed to a non-significant degree. Fuck off back to heftylol.

>tfw Sup Forums will never be targeted by Socalist ledditors.

Yes, it does.

Also, look up race and IQ and please stop talking as if you've read a wikipedia article and little else.

And this gap only gets larger as they age into adulthood, consistent with the hereditarian position of genetics playing the smallest role during childhood and the greatest during adulthood.

>There exists no country where the black-white IQ gap has been narrowed to a non-significant degree.

Because it's only been tested in the usa, a place obsessed with race so no surprise there.

Politics are a social construct to keep us in the line and politicians should be replaced with robots to prevent human chimpouts.

>he can't win an argument battle on Sup Forums

lurk more for logos improvement my newfriend

>Winning an argument on /po/
No need to win. The board is full off edgy 15 year olds and conservative christian adults. just shit post and you win

you need a lot of skills to practice correctly the ancestral origami art.

Why can't I understand if german posters are shitposting or are serious. This shit is not a meme anymore.

This

I feel the same way.

It's a New World thing and is mostly americans doing it everywhere

>And race, from what I've seen, has little actual impact on inteligence
this is false though if we exclude the cop out qualifier

also you're being too americentric (which Sup Forums chronically is too) in Europe it's not as much about race as about natives vs non-natives

>i make fun of both alt-rights and sjws. basically extremism/radicalism like they do always sucks and is utterly idiotic.
>you can do this too. you dont always need to be political and believe in particular political ideology.

But laughing at people's beliefs (which you're usually picking on the worst examples of both for example SJW's to argue Leftism and some sort of degenerate skinhead to "btfo" nationalism is most common) doesn't mean anything. At some point you have to actually have to have some of your own beliefs and face criticism and reflection on them.

>you dont always need to be political and believe in particular political ideology.

But surely there's some ideal map of how society should be run in your mind, right?

won't be reading a word of this but FOY

>At some point you have to actually have to have some of your own beliefs and face criticism and reflection on them.
what you mean on the internet?

heheh kiddo dont tell me you go on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and seriously argue politics right? when most of the people replying to you are just baiting you kek

Are you 15?

Intelligence is not racial but inhereted through genes.

What´s the matter? No one takes us serious anyway.

Shit! Shut him the fuck down!

You live in a nice residential area with a nignog that happens to be a difference. He is a fellow black man

Nope. Canada and France are the same with studies being done there.

>there are no genes that present themselves more in a certain race than another

Kill yourself.

>Some races have a significantly higher rate of getting certain diseases compared to other races

>but intelligence is not affected
That really made me wonder.

In a clockwork fashion, American and Canadian anons continue to post the most fucking retarded shit at a pole position pace. Are you niggers even self aware? It's as if most of your posts are generated from a web crawler which collects textual data from social media websites and is parsed through a lexical program which determines the lowest level comprehensively intelligible sentence structures and your job is to mindlessly solve captchas and smash the enter key.
In Australia, people as mindlessly fucking stupid as you cunts tend not to be able to use a computer, so it's kind of impressive how you guys managed to overcome that hurdle yet still manage to express such gross ignorance. Like being able to drive a car but drowning while attempting to take a shower.
What the fuck, man? The fuck is wrong with you people?

like i said, i hate extremism and radicalism with no regard to any ideology. especially with anonymity or with a forced statement. its enough to justify what ive done.

>But surely there's some ideal map of how society should be run in your mind, right?
i dont have it. i literally criticize everything. i dont follow those minority movements like blm, immigrants either. especially i fucking hate cultural appropriations. but on the other hand, i defend moderated one of any kind when they are attacked by said assholes.

i dont take the internet seriously in the first place. its not the place you stay political. it only turns to partisanship or shitty collectivism.

France? Tell me. Literally only the USA performs this retarded iq stuff.

>I find it funny how much Sup Forums and Sup Forums (especilly Sup Forums) define themselves based on race

Unlike USA where white, black, latino and other such nonsense is common identifier, back here in europe we define ourselves by ethnicity for the most part, then nationality, then religion.

People are willing to consider Jew as an ethnicity, but when I say Hindu is an ethnicity, people have problems with that

>Intelligence is not racial but inhereted through genes.

and race is not ?

Jews are NOT one single group
and Hindus are NOT one single group either. Hindus include caucasoidal populations AND australoids as well in the modern day religious definition. And historically speaking, only the ancient Sindhis and Punjabis are the "hindu ethnicity" since only they were reffered to as hindus by persians (the very people who coined the term "hindu"). And both Sindhis and Punjabis at that point of time were fairly caucasoidal, with the upper varna being almost entirely caucasoidal anthropologically.

>biological races in humans
>existing
lmaoing@urlife

Hmmmmm??

makes me think. I'm considered white by people in general in Brazil, but I'm not. Soon I'll make a detailed exam because I'm curious to know what I am.

White is a very loose term, it depends on the context that you're in and your surroundings.

What passes as '''white''' in Latin America doesn't pass as white anywhere else in the world. Here any light skinned mixed mongrel is considered white, and in USA or Europe they wouldn't.

this is /pol-lite/ board and it's getting more like Sup Forums everyday

>And race, from what I've seen, has little actual impact on inteligence
It's a fact that it's a genetical thing. There are actual rich people in Germany who managed to create their high IQ children, by choosing genes, collecting sperm of very high intellectual people.

Uh that's interesting. Couples are doing this?

>Sup Forums
Race is matter because white genocide

>Sup Forums
ARGENTINA IS WHITE

now judge it by yourself

We have spermbank where you are allowed to donate only above a very high degree. Children got born this way already. They are infact smarter, but some of them also disabled-autistic.

There is a documentary about. About a couple who has a children like this. It's in German unfortunately.

stream-search.de/dokus/doku/Samenbank der Genies

I do because I'm worried one of you might become a politician and ruin Europe as you're prone to doing.

>this post
>american flag
Hahaha

True, 100 years ago I'd be considered a subhuman in Yankland, now you fucks practically worship us and claim to be descendant from my fucking greatx5 grandmum.

I blame the Brits, they fed you this racial bullshit and helped foster it.

I don´t care if "ze evil german" destroys europe again. Everyone hates us anyway, so why should we care? Everytime we try to act nice we still get insulted and get critizized. I hope western civilization falls apart and everyone of you faggots gets beheaded.

Are you a greek?

Abandon thread.

No. I´m just sick of this whole "le germans are evil" meme. I´m always nice to people and they still call me kraut and tell me I´m a monster and that my country is a hellhole that ruins everything. I realized that no one on earth actually likes us. Maybe we should just "follow our instincts" and destroy this shitty planet once and for all.

thats exactly what zhangs and kims do against japan. ive figured out that it wont ever stop and change and due to it i havent expected "international discussions" could be fun anymore. its just getting repetitive and unproductive without any new insight.

tho most of them can literally do nothing with you outside the internet. you could shun all of them or just always make fun of.

>famous amerifat youtuber called jontron or something going full-altright autistic racism and ranting on a social media again
Sauce me up senpai, might be an interesting read

No, a nation represents more than just the colour of you skin mate, nationalism isn't the same as saying "kek I was born a swede and you were born a russian that makes me superior xDDD" Nationalism is not even near comparable with racial pride.

The thing with all this boi is not in the current state of things. (But also in it, I'll write it deeper down why)
See, when it was 1800-something and whites began colonising deep Africa. Guess, why anyone would let some fucker from overseas colonise his land? Either owner of land is retarded, either he is uncapable of defending it. And the least is our situation. Nignogs had no decent technologies, while their soil, fauna and flora is ok. Yes, crocs will try to kill you, hyppos go trample and there's no very much water. But they could rattle with it - domesticate more shit, grow fucking edible cacti for water maybe. Europeans had railroads while africans were living in mud homes. Some of them still do, by the way. And they had the most time to develop actual culture. Mesopotamians had empires god knows when, and blacks was doing nothing. It made their natural selection different. You can develop new breed of animals under 10,000 years, can you, boi? You can do it even faster with hands of man. But nature comes more long way, but 10,000 is enough. So, in Africa, the smart or hardworking was not so sure to win as in Europa, but agility, strenght and a bit of wit would grant your survival. That's why even now nignogs are different. Yes, most impact is made by their degradant parents without jobs and so undeservedly popular culture which orients about gals\muny\drugs\muh niggas, but culture is developed by someone and then recieved by someone, I suppose.

>I personally think that nationality and culture are much more important then race

Finally, this american gets it

Italians are the founders of everything you consider to be "white" you fucking moron. You are literally cosplaying as them.

Here's the article.
google.com/amp/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/3/14/14928506/jontron-youtube-immigration-controversy#scso=uid_WMiVAwAHVm4Kg9oChAKLew_0:0
His twitter account
mobile.twitter.com/JonTronShow
He never actually said it on video but he basically went full alt-right on twitter.

Ty my man

I find it rather amusing also that the whole concept of "whiteness" and obsession over race is a largely American phenomenon yet the rest of us follow along despite the fact that we Europeans generally differentiate between each other and other races by ethnicity and nationality first and foremost as already mentioned.

It's unfair to criticise others based on how they look without looking at other factors. For example; black IQ in America, a black person born to a single mother home in the ghettos where they're heavily influenced by their peers will not have the same IQ as a black person born to a mother AND a father, in a safer "white" neighbourhood.

I'll leave this quote from the medieval Moroccan traveler Ibn Battuta, and tell me what you think of it.

>"The negroes possess some admirable qualities. They are seldom unjust, and have a greater abhorrence of injustice than any other people. Their sultan shows no mercy to anyone who is guilty of the least act of it. There is complete security in their country. Neither traveller nor inhabitant in it has anything to fear from robbers or men of violence. They do not confiscate the property of any white man who dies in their country, even if it be uncounted wealth. On the contrary, they give it into the charge of some trustworthy person among the whites, until the rightful heir takes possession of it. They are careful to observe the hours of prayer, and assiduous in attending them in congregations, and in bringing up their children to them."