Experiences mixing marijuana with something?

Experiences mixing marijuana with something?

with molly is a good time

I occasionally put hashish in my weed when I get tolerant, but I guess that wasn't what you were talking about? Bunch of my buddies often drink and smoke, which is apparantly pretty intense, but doens't seem that enjoyable to me.

Blood of a newborn, or even a virgin.

It really accentuates the taste and of course the high is to die for

get super high and wack it

Fantastic with benzos

Just LSD+weed+alcohol. Great party, nothing extraordinary.

Mixiing marijuana with anything does not do shit. You are wasting pot.

/thread

Don't mix it with booze.

I don't like mixing it with acid or shrooms either, makes me too fucked up, and I forget my epiphanies as soon as I can think of them.

Goes great with ecstasy. For some reason on E i can clear entire bong chambers over and over, it's like breathing.

Edibles and cocaine

>2017
>still doing coke

wtf

Shrooms.
Then go visit any god of your choosing.
Its my favorite way to play chess.
I never win, but its always fun.

>Don't mix it with booze.

Terrible advice. A 6 pack and some cones is a great night with no hangover.

i did LSD+weed+cocaine in that order then ran around outside chasing all the tracers and doing cartwheels and moving my hands in weird patterns in front of my face for 10 minutes

fuck off claudio

For me its easier to get than prescription alternatives

weed + quetiapine

weed + booze = a bad fucking time

weed + lsd = a bad fucking time

?

codeine. not the lean shit, straight codeine. you feel like a cloud.

cannabis+DMT is out of this world, but I love the bottomless lung smoking capabilities bestowed by LSD.

Coke is a huge expensive ripoff that only lasts 10 minutes and it destroys your nose. Why do it?

I like mixing Jack Daniels and Orange Kush. Makes for a good weekend, with no hangovers.

Ive tried shrooms+weed. Was actually really awesome

Fire, OP
Fire works very well
Don't go wild though

When I drink and smoke, I just feel high and get drunk. What happens to you, m8?

And smoking pot with acid or shrooms is a waste of marijuana. how is it a "bad fucking time?"a

got any better alternatives?

kek, underrated

Klonopin, weed and a good pair of headphones

Not really, smoking potentiates the acid trip very well. On my last I smoked as I was peaking and my visuals increased from a 150ug level, which I was on, to more like my experience with 300ug (in waves though, without as much mind fuck).

Ain't a waste fam, it makes the acid react faster and makes the trip more intense.

crossfade, nigga. Just get a little drunk when you smoke.

Crack and weed go really good together. I enjoy the smooth, numbing sensation as I inhale the flavorful bliss that comes with the duo.

Jack and Orange Kush bro here. Personally I get the chill from the weed, no anxiety however, and a pretty good buzz from the Jack. It combines pretty well and puts me into a "chill on the couch and play some video games with friends" mood

kek, but really? i need to get fucked up somehow

dangerous combo.... seriously stay away, try it once and the weed alone will never be the same

I'm doing coke right now. Why so judgmental? First time I've done it in 15 years.

weed then drink = nice
drink then weed= not nice
weed then drink then more weed = sleep like a baby (unless your too drunk)

Smoke or vape a high THC sativa. It's a lot like coke and lasts longer.

adderall/vyvanse. shits cheaper and lasts longer than coke. if it doesn't feel intense enough just do more

yup
/thread

thank you m8s. is this easy to get off of alphabay?

if just the codeine then why not just a stronger pk

I've never found that to be the case.

I start tripping balls and if I pack a bowl I might as well be smoking parsley leaves.

It isn't until I come down hours later that I can feel the effects of pot. Maybe it's just my own sensitivity.

Can't always get what you want.

PCP, you'll never be the same.

MFW

For me, alcohol takes the edge off the weird "outsider" effect of cannabis.
Now, I'm not sure about getting ripped on hard liqs and smoking out. I puked a couple of times doing that.

Yes, just check the strain on leafly. Green crack, haze, sour Diesel are some

Because it's a ripoff. And cocaine arguably destroyed pot/acid culture.

why not?

You'd have to go to a legal pot state or find a dealer that sells sativas.

dayum. does dabbing get u pretty high too?

PCP is shit. It's like doing amyl nitrtate or inhalers.

I do not recommend any drug harder than marijuana or hallucinogens like acid, shrooms or the occasional DMT.

I'm a real old school guy, I like to smoke a lil pot and hook myself up to some electrodes. Feeling the alternating current tense and lock my muscles so quickly just makes me lose my mind. Best combo in the world.

Dabbing is like the whiskey of cannabis. The only downside is that it fucks with your tolerance. Like drinking hard liqs.

shocking!

I can't get Addy so here I go. I'm having a good time too. I understand it's overpriced but money isn't really a major issue for me. This will most likely be a one off time.

wtf-am-i-reading-lol

you wot m8?

Fuck all the old schoolers did this.

It could be different for everyone, I'm not sure. I mostly vape, on my last trip a little bit of flower and a sativa shatter balled together. I don't feel high like I normally feel, but I let my mind wander while looking at a poster I liked and it exploded with visuals, and after that my sitters face kept rearranging it's organs while he talked. That kind of effect usually comes at a higher dose for me if I don't vape.
A while ago though I smoked a lot from my friends bong while on mushrooms, it made my trip a lot more confusing and forgetful, kind of paranoid but not in a bad way, more dissociated I guess. But I think set and setting play a big role.

Cocaine is such a strange drug. Judging by David Bowie and Steely Dan songs alone. Some pretty quirky lyrics there.

I guess the same could be said for me but it isn't very pronounced. Mainly gets rid of the anxiety I get from stronger strains. I will say it is an enjoyable feeling. Just go easy on the Jack. Smoke as much as you want but say for every 2 joints take a double shot, that's my rule of thumb.

ooh shit. i just started, i just wanted to see other's opinion. i will tell u this, i didn't smoke weed for 4 years, and i just started dabbing last week lol. that shit is fucking amazing

I'm 51. How much old skool do you have to be to hear of this
lel

ever hook up the oldschool chestnuts?

I'm pretty sure Rick James has an opinion on this subject also.

Dude you would have had a similar enough effect from just smoking strong weed after 4 years.

But this is also after getting started with 4 joints and 3 double shots, the 2 joints and a double shot is about every 2 hours or so

I mean the Germans were doing this in WW2 but on stimulants instead of weed as to ramp up the reaction time of muscles contractions. I've tried it on some adderall and I can see why they were so obsessed with it. I would do it on adderall more but I'm afraid to go out like johnny cash.

Just weed. Why am I even posting?! Unless keef counts then I'll dump that one a bowl or roll it woven into flower on a joint or blunt. Sometimes with a nice Denver craft beer.

All drugs are better on weed. Prove me wrong.

came here to post this
only thing I really miss about smoking kek

Mix it with a Bump

If by chestnuts ya mean my balls then yeah haha! I can't handle it there very long. I usually shoot blanks for about a week later so I'm not sure how good it actually is for them or even what happens physically.

Mix with Emerson Lake and Palmer. Or Pink Floyd. To make it even more intense, turn off all lights and use headphones.

Codeine, you'll feel like a child again, so happy and calm

oh shit, dayum u probably right lol.

psychedelics are generally not as good on weed. it's better to toke up to ease the comedown than try to make the trip more intense, depending on the person of course

>krokidil
Game over man.

The growing industry has just taken off in the past 4 years alone Strains above 20% THC are common now.

agreed, I always felt like I wasted the weed if I smoked it early

Last time i mixed alcohol with weed i got so fucking messed up, everything got blurry and i couldnt make out jack shit with my eyes.

Weed ain't making that shit better

Mix res,weed,and Fine rolling papers

shit that's crazy. so how much does that stuff cost in like the dispensaries and stuff? can you get an ounce for less than $150 for really good stuff?

Denver fag here. My dispensary does ounces 121 out the door. Yes very dank. River Rock Denver

Smoke a bowl when you're coming down and it brings back the magic for a spell.

holy fuck why did i leave centennial, fuckkkkjoawjefioajwefiojawefjio`

303 and 720 my mother fucking nigga

Goodmeme.kek

Underrated drug combo imo, a lil benzo mixed in and that shit will have you passed out on the floor