What did your country do in WW I ?

What did your country do in WW I ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Belleau_Wood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fakhri_Pasha
britishcouncil.org/voices-magazine/how-was-india-involved-first-world-war
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/forgotten-role-of-indian-soldiers-who-served-in-first-world-war-marked-at-last-a6725851.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We were a DLC.

Die in numbers alsmot equal to Russia i reckon.

supported nazis

something something Isonzo

Wait until last minute and save everyone.
We managed to make a nice profit too.
:^)

Single-handedly won the war

we destroyed our empire to defend your neutrality

Is that the only thing Turks did? I think I recall something else

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Belleau_Wood

Blew Britain THE FUCK OUT despite having no industry

Fought terms of treaty and won, unlike pussy Germany and Austro-Hungarians

Acted as the only useful ally Germany had

Vimy

Lose a civil war :(

>Lose

You have to go back

t. mehmet

Same here

Same here(actually it would've been better if we lost civil war to finland ffs)

We saved France for the SECOND time.

B

T

F

O

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fakhri_Pasha

Basically started killing itself. And apparently this process is going to be finished in my lifetime. Save me from the nothing I've become

hol up

iktf lad

Saved europe again.

chimp the fuck out

Turkey joined the allies at the end tho

ikr

We sneezed.

original war on terror

sabotaged everything we could

Defeated Russians.

Help genocide serbs.

Zergrushed the good guys

Fell apart.

Slovenians were not fighting on the italian front. learn your history please

I don't even want to discuss it.

we shot guns and stuff

DAMN BRUH. YOU STEAL MY JOKE ;_;

You were not. You can't do WW I without the Grenouilles so shut it with the memes already.

Got led by incompetent poms

Fight for the Russians, get occupied by Germany, fight for Germany, declare independence.

"would you be so kind to ignore our humble lands"
"yes wilhelm II can stay"

fubar

>Be neutral, but put up mines clearly intended to deter German ships
>Sell fish to Germans and the English until the english sperged out and demanded we sell to only them
>Do
>Decide we'll play it the same way next time

We tested our strength as a baby nation who had o real reason for being in the fight in the first place.

Limeys dragged us into it. Largest volunteer force, served in almost every major theatre. Funded a substantial portion of the English war effort. britishcouncil.org/voices-magazine/how-was-india-involved-first-world-war
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/forgotten-role-of-indian-soldiers-who-served-in-first-world-war-marked-at-last-a6725851.html

We got ridiculized

We saved a drowning Scotsman.

Should've just let him die since he was just a scot and not a superior Englishman.

Sold lots of weapons to both sides of the conflict but more to the allies because they were cool and weren't conniving cunts like the Germans and Austrians.

Then we showed up at the end with a million men ready to deploy every day or some shit which helped convince the Germans that it was better to cut their losses and surrender.

Bastille Day Paris 1916

be true to our one and only mission: sabotage Germany.

Sikh Indian soldiers arrive in France

Send our empire into disrepute for no reason...

We builded this along with other stuff like it.

Vimy Ridge and the battles of Ypres/Passchendaele.

At least you got in at all. Despite the game trying to be all big on the use of gas warfare, Canada and Ypres as a whole are absent entirely from the campaign, online and every DLC despite it being the first major use of gas on the western front lines.

Please, throw yourself into a foiba.

nothing
muh anceztaz wuz in da wehrmacht though

Training to die in even bigger numbers in the next war. Getting the independence for the next 20 years in the process.

nah m8

Fought pricks alongside even bigger pricks that when the first pricks said the war was pointless and that they will surrender, the massive pricks punched them in the balls, then kneed them in their face and stole their wallet, claiming the first pricks started it, despite the bigger pricks throwing the first punch.

France was the king of all pricks.

stealing german colonies in Asia

>Yuro knowing less about their own geography than an amerishart

Kick ass and get ass kicked

Here's us in Paris.

Helped end western civilization
>to defend your neutrality
>believing this meme
M8 read a bit more, you don't throw millions of boys into the fray and then refuse any peace treaty just because one country marched through another and didn't even lay claim to it.

not much, just stood around
didn't feel like adding to the mound
then the commies chimped out
had a little fight to see who had more clout
a dozen reds dead with a russian to boot
if they had won all the fighting would have been moot

Nobody knew millions were gonna die at the beginning.

We lost every battle, then proceeded to win the war.

GG EZ. Thanks for Bozen.

Part of the British Empire faction desu

>refuse any peace treaty
Three years and millions of dead later I'd say you have a pretty good idea

Britain's entire history since sinking the spanish fleet has been intervening in wars to maintain the balance of power with themselves at the top, and world war one was no different.

Great Britain felt it's colonial empire and trade routes were endangered by German fleet building, that the German/Iraqi railway and subsequent oil rights in Iraq gave them economic power in a region Britain wanted for itself, and Serbia could cut off this railway if England fought with Serbia in a war against Germany (draw a line from Germany to Baghdad on a pre-1914 map and look where it intersects). Finally, Germany beat France in every single regard militarily and economically before the war thus upsetting the balance of power that Britain had been upholding for hundreds of years.

>What did your country do during WWI?

Not much until the very end. The only reason we even really entered was because France and Britain can't pay is back if they don't exist anymore.

Most notable American achievement during WWI would probably be the Meusse-Argonne Offensive where we fought alongside the French. It ended up being the second deadliest battle in US military history until WWII.

victory

We minded our own business.

Then we should have been represented with a character model like the fucking niggers and Indians did.

We did what the frogs and limeys couldnt. When shit needed to get done you called the canadians.

sheep

>playing EA games
Play verdun you corporate cuck. Were the only squad on the allied side that can call in gas artillery

didnt exist

We won.

Fought some battles, restored hope to the entente and supplied them do to British links.

youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g

do nothing then get rich at the last second

We fought ourselves. Tilll that day it was the bloodiest civil war Europe had seen only to be succeeded in atrocities by Spanish civil war.

youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0

got pulled into yet another European war.

youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Nothing.

Because weren't involved. :P

we got dat guap nigga

We were almost on the Kraut side.

Weren't you guys fighting a civil war during that time

according to canadian teachers, everything.

T Pasquale Gennaro Esposito ''ci anno arrubbatto l'oro''

Good question

Killed stuff left and right as usual
Last time our navy wasnt just a few memeships
Carried the austrians
Got ripped off at the end

Fucked up a rebellion so bad that almost everyone involved was killed and had very low positive public opinion. Then the anglo chimpout made them retroactively heroes.

nothing

nvr 4get the lusitania

dirty rotten krauts

why are we DLC in BF1?

nothing