Acceptable music related tattos

acceptable music related tattos

>acceptable tattoos

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is why I can't like any album with tattoo-able artwork. I don't want to see my favorite albums tainted by a liberal flesh canvas.

lmao

you first op

what sane person would put a potato headed girl permanently on their person?

Stop taking you and your taste so seriously, idiots will always be idiots

Yeah like this guy,

Look how bad the line work is, jesus christ

no tattoos in any form will ever be acceptable unless you're a sailor or in a motorcycle gang

I have one relatively small GY!BE tattoo

what if i'm both

>getting school shooter-core branded on your flesh
You look like a faggot to everyone and you will not have entry to Heaven.

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like a band will only see an outdated, obsolete trend

Why do you need to be reminded of anything? Do you have dementia? I'm tired of this lazy excuse: just admit you want to be a snowflake.

looks good

>in chinese
you better hope it doesnt say "penis" "lover" or something

Are you chinese? If no, why not English? That oretty much confirms you're a snowflake: you just want "cool" symbols on your body.

i wanna get the buffalo one day on my left arm, on the other side of the wrist? idk english

that's pretty fuckin lame

also
>chinese symbols

Newfags detected

It is really lame though

Any band tattoo I've ever thought about getting, I've regretted thinking about getting them.

go back to Sup Forums if you want someone to compliment your shitty tattoos

maybe they'll even like your barbed wire arm band

meant for

>this damage control

Maybe you should learn to recognize pasta before taking the bait, kid.

>implying tattoos are rebellious/non-conformist anymore

surely in this generation you're trying to be a snowflake by NOT having a tattoo

fuck

good pasta i've never seen that before

that's ugly as fuck

I've got the prism from Dark Side of the Moon on my right forearm.

nice bait. If srs I feel sorry for you the only purpose of tattoos is a fashion statement