My little brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago and he wants people to start calling him "Ciara"

My little brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago and he wants people to start calling him "Ciara".
I mean like WTF
What should i do Sup Forums?
I don't want my brother to be a trans faggot.

Encourage her.

you should stop being a cuck accept your sibling doing whatever the fuck they wanna do. even if you're transphobic, let the kid explore.

Wow, if i want to get these kind of reaction i just go to tumblr and plebbit.
The fuck is wrong with Sup Forums today?

He has a brother in Sup Forums he should worry too.

Shut the fuck up and let your brother be whatever the fuck she wants

Wait wait wait.
What's his name?
Because he's not allowed to just pick his own name. None of the rest of us do. If he wants to be a girl, he has to use the girl version of closest equivalent of his name.

Lay the smack on a bitch and actively call him a faggot every time you see him until he learns to stop trying to be different and gets with the program

Make the world a better place, user, do your part

beat him up and tell him its wrong, call him a disgrace to men

Jesus fuck, ask for real advice that will help you, not the advice you want

take nudes post on Sup Forums

be her sister

>brother
>she

Keep up the good work

Fuck you faggot
Chris
Will do, thanks user

Ask him to suck your cock and tell him you can be daddy's little angel

Then he's not allowed to be Ciara. Start calling him Christina, or Christi or something. if he tries to correct you, tell him he's wrong.

Dr. Pavel, I'm Ciara

Did you just assume their gender?

Just kill him user

brother
she

le epic Sup Forums trolls xDdd

We'll need to see pics of him dressed as a girl to properly address this situation.

Uh, you don't get to be girl

tell him he is just a gay

Ex-transfaggot here.

They say transitioning helps fix the gender disassociation/dysphoria. I went under the knife, only to find I am one of the 20% of people who still are not finding a true attachment with my gender.

I've sort of realized that gender really does not work for me, I'm sort of a freak not fitting into either system. I am not part of the non-binary shit, that still does not work for me. I once was though, but I still felt the classification was broken for me. I joined the GC community (gender critical community in order to meet others), and I sort of just realized I really have to just live with my discomfort. I've sort of realized just my existence is the problem though I am not suicidal in any sense. I live with my discomfort some days are bad some days are good.

I honestly thing transition is not what helps are person, but the massive support and love they get helps fix them.

Love your brother unconditionally, though you may disapprove of his choices their his to make. Please love him otherwise I'm afraid the darkness I've experienced he will have.

How the fuck does this affect you? Leave him be, it may just be a phase, if not then why make him suffer mental torment?

You're a big girl

Beat him into submission and make sure he knows why.

Let him, it's a fad.

tap that slut

Kick him in the dick while you have the chance

botched circumcision?

Seen this thread before. Either this is a copypasta or real. If it's real post a fucking timestamp.

Timestamp with nude Ciara*****

post more pics.

4U