People who you don't think are funny, but everyone else does

People who you don't think are funny, but everyone else does.

>hurr durr I'm small, it's funny

This fucking cunt

Also I agree with you OP.

>hurr durr I have a vagina, laugh when I make a joke about it or when I drop the f bomb.

Louis CK just doesnt do it for me, also Bill Burr is starting to suck now he's being cucked by his wife

She's annoying as fuck.

I literally was watching tv and had to turn off ride along because I can't stand Kevin Hart.

Ice Cube is cool though.

I would probably hate fuck her.

I wouldn't touch that rancid shit with a 10 foot pole

What do you think her vagoo smells like?

Sour Crout and Honey mustard

George Bush

>Ice Cube is cool though.

I see what you did there.

Didn't realize that til you said it lol.

Every stand up "comedian" ever. Even Sup Forums is funnier than boring ass stand up "comedians". It would be so funny if all stand uo comedians getting shot and killed for making lame ass jokes.

Damn, first time gif was wrong.

Same or throatfuck her

Pretty much every politician.

I thought I was the only one

Ahhhh

this man is carl lezuz, he works at cnn. he host a thing on cnn called cnn 10, which is where he talks about the most "important news" that happens in only 10 minutes. not to mention i have to watch him in school
every
single
day

he makes god awful puns at the end of his show. he only covers stuff about trump, not the important stuff. when the muslim ban was taking place thats all they talked about. he works with a network that is opinionated and liars, literal human cunt

No one with an IQ above 60 actually thinks Sandler is funny

i have no idea what you are talking about

this man is great

Not sure if Adam Sandler isn't funny anymore or if it's because I'm not 13 anymore.

Gay people

Old and washed up. He's just destroyin his career

Not gonna lie, I enjoyed Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy, and The Waterboy.

The failed abortions of Grown Ups and the sequel sucked. Hey let's get all my friends together and talk about the good old days and make fart jokes.

I agree user Grown Ups was forced imo

You wouldn't say that when his big dick was up your ass

Agreed. Most nigger comedians are not funny at all, it's the same stereotypical nigger shit with them all the time

check'd
nicely done

Not only is she not funny but she is one of the most vile repulsive cunts on the planet and I will be happy when she dies of obesity related illnesses. Can not stand her

unpopular opinion time:
i actually liked both grown ups movies

but i watched the second one on movie night in a psych ward, so maybe its just something wrong with me

comedians that ARE funny:
>bill burr
>doug stanhope
>tom papa
>norm macdonald

comedians that AREN'T funny:
>everyone else

and before your jimmies start rustling, I'm talking about recent-ish comedians.

Seth Rogan the fat Jew cuck cunt. Him and all his faggot Jew friends who make movies together and think they're funny make me want to go on a killing spree

Black people in general are boring.

your digits confirm that you should indeed go on a killing spree

Bill Burr's a good story teller and he's a good guest on radio/tv, but on stage he's a yelling/silly voices/wacky movements comedian and isn't that funny.

Doug stanhope is a pseudo intellectual who is way too on his own dick to be funny.

Norm MacDonald is funny.

Don't know who Tom Papa is.

Also Louis CK stopped being funny and is now a liberal cuck who knows it's the only way to make big money and be widely popular

ITT: Nobody is funny.

I call them the Fag Pack

>be me
>be chillun at a friends house
>crack open beer
>friends: hey, have you seen X movie?
>me: uh, no...
>friends proceed to play some faggot movie with seth rogan and michael cera
>me: ...cool movie... shit, need another beer brb
>open fridge, quietly grab my 12 pack and sneak out through the garage and call up my side bitch

>Michael Cera
>Biggest pussy ever

Lenny Henry
Mickey Flanagan
Michael Macintyre

Louis CK has never even had me grin.

He's like elevator music in comedian form. Incredibly boring.

Okay, I agree with your assessment, yet I still find burr and stanhope funny.

If you like macdonald, you'll really like tom papa. he is def patrician-tier compared to stanhope and burr

Wow, what a surprise, the subnormal, slackjawed, mouth-breathing, Trumplorable Stormfags don't find women, minorities, or subversive comedy funny. Might I humbly recommend you stick to Larry the Cable Guy and Jeff Dunhuam with the rest of your trailer park demographic?

This loud, fat motherfucker. I swear I could have been funnier.

sociology teacher used to make us watch this bullshit

>hurrdurr niggers are funneh only if you're laughing with them and not at them

>make fun of Jesus
>smoke pot

I just wrote the new Seth Rogen film of 2017.

Don't like either of them. Especially LTCG. >Hurr durr that's funny right there.
Uh, no it isn't KYS.

Any time a fucking comedian brings up jesus, you know he is desperate.

james franco, seth rogen

>implying Larry the Cable guy isn't funny
>implying I don't find Chris Rock, Hannibal Buress, and others funny
>implying women are funny
Shut the fuck up, continue with your milquetoast, smug and safe, "comedy"

Go watch Amy schemer, Sarah Silverman and all of the other Jews that can't stfu about trump you cuck faggot. I watch comedy for comedy not to be told what way to think by screeching liberals. If I want to watch a show about politics I will. The funny thing is it's these antagonistic liberal cunt Jews and their elk which caused trump to win.

Why don't comedians ever make fun of kikes?

Yep and it will be lapped up by the mindless sheep

I've never laughed because of a comedian. There are a lot more people in real life that are actually funny just that they had grounded parent that gave them enough attention as kids so they didn't have the need to be famous. Stand up comedy is a fucking joke (hardy-har-har).

Because most of them are kikes.

butthurt trumptards detected

>BAIT DETECTED
ALERT ALL MEN TO BATTLESTATIONS

Go back to plebbit.

The only thing less funny than a male comedian is a female comedian.

Trump won and I couldn't be happier. Don't you have a black lives matter riot to attend?

Never understood the appeal of David Sedaris, Hannibal Burress or /u/_Vargas_ honestly

Oh, and Tyler Perry's a given.

I can't stand comedy that consists entirely of people yelling and overracting to things

>Tyler Perry
His cringey movies have almost killed me with boredom.