25. Washington State

1st for Harbaugh

WE ARE

pedophiles

>tfw current auburn bowl projections have a matchup i really want to see
>tfw to get the matchup, i have to watch another iron bowl loss
i am conflicted

>media still never stops sucking lsu, fsu, tenn dick

Louisville were the good guys all along and I didn't even realize it. They could have stopped the Clemson meme early

>aubrun and tamu win out
>both are top 5 at the end of the season
MAKE SEC WEST GREAT AGAIN

Clemson.and uofl are both good guys

I'm truly disappointed how retarded you are. Louisville were the good guys the second they scheduled Houston

>Snap the ball 100 times compared to like 65
>Other team commits 5 turnovers
>Still lose
Louisville is so fucking overrated it's not even funny

Also how the hell is a team with Bobby Petrino as coach a good guy?

Rice

They did that before Houston hired Herman

RIP MEMEBOIS

Someone kill this fucking fetal alcohol syndrome looking ass fucking gay ass bangs 5 year old girl posting fat ass piece of shit animefag

lewd

Add lsu when they get buttfucked saturday

>these rankings

We need more funding to support autism research

Fuck man, it sucks knowing that PAC-12 is so disrespected and not feared now that Washington literally needs to go undefeated to have a shot at playoffs.

Holy shit is this the first time a California team hasn't been ranked in modern history?

Le lewd XD heres your gold haha upvote look at me I use coolguy words like lewd lol look at me im so smart with my vocabulary i use ebin anime words that i learned on Sup Forums Sup Forums board aka /pedos/ haha! Lolis! XD

Fuck this thread you guys are idiots go to the maction thread it was made first retards

Out of all of the AP poll voters, not one had A&M ahead of Washington
3 had Washington not in the top 4: 2 had Louisville and 1 had aOSU

>defending the AP poll

>mfw maction cfb thread got BTFO Twice in one day.

I love you rice poster.

What do u think his armpits smell like, haha

>Our team may suck, but we swallow.

>These are 10s in Michigan

Chicken Strips

Michigan fans salty because their weak schedule bumped them down.

I love the Owls too

>this sec bias
>especially after week 1

Let it end.

Fuck off

One spot not really

Le salt meme XD kill yourself worldstarhiphop nigger

@72291204
Kill yourself fatass whitey neckbeard pedo manchild

Because FSU is good

Just because you play a guy on offense and special teams too doesnt sutoatically make him an all star heisman

Peppers doesnt have all that great of stats really

lol

UM NO

What would be the best playoff pairings for ratings?

>Peach: Clemson vs Bama
>Fiesta: Michigan vs Ohio State
Would rematches increase or decrease ratings?

I don't think he'll win the heisman 2bh as a Michigan fan but its great marketing and he might get a free trip to new york so cool! He's still a huge impact for us though, and alot of us shitposting about the heisman is to piss people off 2bh.

I don't think he deserves the Heisman, but he makes a big enough impact for a nomination and he's fun to watch.

They still got a 5 star recruits and shit
The haven't lived up to their potential
Is Jimbo really an elite coach or is he just taking advantage of the situation?

Nah he's elite, the team is really young right now and the offensive line is a green as they come.

GET FUCKED KEK

LOL

No.

You and I both know >we are terrible, fix the o-line, defensensive backs and FIRE CHARLES KELLY

I look forward to the 2017 season, hopefully dalvin stays...

>Clemson
>Bad guys

How are one of the few teams actually strong enough to potentially take Bama the bad guys?

Meanwhile, on Bizarro /cfb/.

>defensensive

Wtf phone

SHAAAAAAAANE

>TAMU will never sneak into the top 4 tonight, washington is a shoe-in for the 4 spot

The defense is fixed. Francois getting demolished every play is the problem.

Sup senpai

Another losing season for Bama, they should just disband the football program and focus on Basketball.

Jimbo lucked out with an elite QB and a massively overrated opponent in the title game that should have been 9-3 but memed their way to a 1-loss record

lel
>tfw your thread made it past a 100+ general

Is Kansas the only team left that can stop Rutgers from getting ANOTHER CFP championship?

Why would he?
Even if he doesn't project as a first rounder, he doesn't seem like a player that could improve that much from another in college

Anyone else think Purdue could beat the Patriots?

Based DeChristian McCaffrey-Johnson representing the African /masterrace/

Do you think he's ever eaten a booger?

Who hasn't my man?

Hillary Clinton is the smartest member of the playoff committee. I can't wait for Trump to BTFO Crooked Condoleezza in a week.

>Based DeChristian McCaffrey-Johnson representing the African /masterrace/

>These faggots caring about football
Who /cantwaitforbasketball/ here?
Those Tar Heels will never beat us on their home court

Dalvins great. No argument with that, but I wouldn't want to go out on this sour season when there is next year when the newbies have a year under their belt. I wouldn't blame him for leaving though.

>aOSU

>Based
Kill yourself blm dindu worldstarhiphop nigger

For ratings

The SEC, B1G and ACC can't hang with the big boy powerhouse conferences MAC, C-USA and Sunbelt. Why did the NCAA think it was a good idea letting them join Div 1?

Say Bama was to lose a game
What would happen?

Man everyone at /cfb/ is so accepting and friendly. I've never had so much fun having intelligent discussions about College football before!

They'd be 1(one) spot ahead of Washington

Below A&M?

Mine was:

1. Florida State (13-0)
2. LSU (12-1)
3. Michigan (12-1)
4. Stanford (12-1)

>Based
Kill yourself blm dindu worldstarhiphop nigger

Yeah depending on who they lose to

they'd still get in after throttling whatever meme team the East sends to Atlanta. only big change would them dropping to 2 or at worst 3. dropping to both LSU and Auburn is improbable but would be the only way for chaos

Also even know it was a 5 game span in a rivalry that has 113 games in it we're the big dogs in SC

They would gain two places because losing somehow shows that they're champions because they're both SEC and Bama at the same time.

Their new rank would be a negative integer and the entire CFB system would implode in upon itself as though it was divided by zero

Wow Rice sure is awful

If they lose to LSU, they no longer control their destiny in the SEC West. If that happened and Bama finished 11-1 I'm sure they would still be in the playoff, though.

Even though they beat them head to head?

Michigan

Stranger things have happened

Everyone laugh at the animefag that gets no (You)s

kek

Ew gross

Updated meme chart.

Man, I can't believe it. It looks like >we're on the road to another natty. Can anyone even stop >us?

Would Wazzu be undefeated if they only played P5 teams?

How much longer will Synder stay?

wew lad

>notable 0-1 loss

Triggered

Depends who they lose to. If it's LSU or Auburn, they drop 5 spots and LSU/Auburn flies up the rankings. If it's Miss St. they drop 6-7 spots. If it's Chattanooga, a hole opens up in the space-time continuum, anime becomes real, and Wake Forest wins the natty.

>another predictable Alabama championship

fuck this gay ass sport

Believe in the Ogre. He alone can save CFB from the Crimson Tide.

I think the damage that would occur if Chattanooga would be far greater than that which you have described