Part of the crew. Part of the ship.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqlaU5OMsks&list=PLvwj1fZwOj5IPJDPUsgSRDG5fuo4CgUt9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm marathoning this series
COTBP: goat 10/10 entertaining movie
DMC: it's like a fucking retard paced this, fucking terrible

currently at:
AWE: seriously WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? I had to read the wikipedia synopsis and basically went "fuck it", let's hope there's some decent action sequences to come

Goddamn there's way too much talking in long ass scenes nobody gives a fuck about. What went so horribly wrong, I now Zoe Saldana quit the sequels because of elitism on the set of the first one but goddamn, how can it get so bad

blogpost over

DMC is not hard to understand imo

ok so Keira doesn't talk to Legolas anymore because she feels bad about Depp - WHICH WAS ENTIRELY HER FAULT, they rescue him, SHE TRIES TO SHOOT DEPP, and now she's kissing with the guy from Coupling, WHAT THE FUCK

it's not, it's just badly paced and fucking boring, shit the first 40 minutes is pointless setup

I agree. Dead Man's Chest was the last decent one and it got blown the fuck out by the first.

At World's End was a fucking clusterfuck.

Curse of the Black Pearl is one of the best spectacle movies of this century so far.

Top tier entertainment.

thank you! I thought I was going insane at times

oh my I'm at another long ass talking scene again! whooptydoo!

How can you top this character introduction?

youtube.com/watch?v=sqlaU5OMsks&list=PLvwj1fZwOj5IPJDPUsgSRDG5fuo4CgUt9

It made the character more or less.

??????

I just saw that this piece of shit I'm watching lasts almost 3 hours

THREE
HOURS

The ending is disappointing too besides a kino scene.
At least 4 is shorter

Best swashbuckler since Mask of Zorro, that's for sure. We haven't had a movie in that genre that rivals either since.

It was unfortunate that this scene came at the very beginning, nothing afterwards was even close to it. You can basically turn off the movie when he hits land and not miss out on anything.

Rush was GOAT as Barbossa in all of the Pirates series
Remove the shit forced love triangle between Depp/Bloom/Knightly and the movies become 10x better.
Unfortunately the next one has another romance subplot with Turner's son, but hopefully it doesn't detract from the rest.

The mistake was trying to link dead mans chest and worlds end.

Theese movies work best as standalone adventures, this generations Indiana jones

Admittedly the quality does decline but I enjoyed ALL of the POTC movies. I thought they were pretty funny, 4 stands out as being the worst but still had Barbossa in who is my favourite character but it lost a lot of the charm because a lot of the cast are gone and its a new story arc.

Soundtrack was spectacular too for them and there were some good scenes that stand out, I dont know why people try to hold them such a high standard to me they're in the same category as Transformers, just tune out and enjoy it. They weren't trying to win any oscars or take themselves too seriously

Also shout out to my first favourite pirate movie pic related, I think it was just ahead of its time I dont know what the problem with this is either it has some brutal scenes and elaborate sets

One major gripe I have with the series:

oh time to look up another word in the dictionary

Parlay?

The surround track is only decent for the 2nd, the first and third's surround is pretty fucking shitty unfortunately, haven't seen 4 yet

>he doesn't think 4 is better than 3

I'm not a native english speaker but here's a few i can still see in my history:

feculent, q.e.d., staunch, pall

4 is rated 0.4 points less than 3 on imdb mate, but thanks for giving me hope

~~subtitles~~

how do subs help if you don't know the word cuntbucket