Breaking Bad ending

What did Sup Forums think of Breaking Bad's ending?

I was really disappointed that they let Walt become the good guy in the last episode.

I think he should have been a cunt right until the end. I don't like that they had him redeem himself.

I was really satisfied when Jesse killed Todd and escaped because he didn't deserve any of that, but it shouldn't have been Walt that done it. They should have wrote it another way.

Anyway, what do you guys think of the ending?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R95f7VwXqIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit

bb = reddit apparently

Anything, at any time, has the potential to be Reddit. Reddit is chimera.

I'm going to say this. I hated the ending... It left us going, well his family are fucked, living in some flat with no money... We don't know if the kids will get the money... Jessie drives off to what? Nothing? Back to heroin and die?

It seemed rushed... Which makes me say it's still a great story but in no way is it the best show ever or number 1, this is like Tom Hanks beating Elvis for the Nigger of the Century Award

> Jessie drives off to what? Nothing?

No, many have theorised that he'd go back to take care of Brock and raise him as his own and settle down and leave the drug game. It's the most logical step for the character to take.

spoilers
wait wait, so did walt die at the end? why did the cops raiding the place just walk over him when he was clearly moving around on the floor? Was that a hallucination?

hey cunt, would you mind using the spoilers tag if your going to make a thread like this? ive been putting off watching this series, and i was going to marathon the entire series this weekend. now guess what? theres no need because you ruined the entire fucking series for me. looks like my weekend is totally freed up now, thanks to you asshole.

Jesse obviously goes off to Alaska or wherever he wants to go. Everyone assumed he was dead due to him being in the custody of Hank and disappearing for over 6 months. Brock still has his grandmother to take care of him which would have been better all along obviously.

The money definitely goes to Walt's kids because they feel partially responsible for Walt's status and his threat is definitely plausible due to the amount of money he gave them.

hahahahahahahahahahahHhahshHs

>baww i wanted the ending to be as edgy as myself baww
kek

Shit, I'm sorry, user.

>ended three years ago
>still hasn't watched the show
kek, you deserve it

Why are we giving that piece of shit site so much attention here?

I remember when you couldn't even post the word "Reddit". Sure, we got plenty of "Leddits" but it was generally a bit better than this shit.

my only real gripe with the ending is that they wasted the ricen on lydia. Was hoping theyd kill off a bad motherfucker with it

Jesse got a raw fucking deal, that was my only real problem with the ending.

Didn't see it.
Watched all the show, love it.

Then read a synopsis of it on wikipedia, and didn't watch it. I didn't want Walter to die.
I got it, that would be a definitive closing, but I still didn't want it.

Walt had kids?

walter didn't die. police bandaged him up. he's probably in prison or working as undercover drug officer now.

Cuck detected

I was genuinely upset that Walt didn't kill Jesse. It would have been the perfect low point for him to end on and then die in despair.

>What did Sup Forums think of Breaking Bad's ending?
youtube.com/watch?v=R95f7VwXqIw

Well since OP spilled the beans I'm not gonna spoiler anything and just get right into it.
I thought the ending (def not the last season) was very fitting. Walt doesn't become the good guy. He knows he's going to die and wants revenge on the assholes that stole his money. He doesn't even care to get it back to give to his family. He just wants to kill them.

Jesse's ending was perfect too. The whole series is about him relapsing with each time being worse because of Walt.

Fly episode a shit.