ITT: Hot babes being killed

ITT: Hot babes being killed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERx3B6ZgcTw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3587375/Terrifying-moment-mother-left-fighting-life-concrete-cladding-falls-Russian-building-smashes-head-just-missing-child.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EAj3EssItXE
wsls.com/2015/08/26/police-responding-to-incident-at-the-bridgewater-plaza/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hot babes

13-year-old from 1996 get back in your time machine and fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=ERx3B6ZgcTw

What a waste of a big dick

still better than that faggot jew music video

Damn they just removed it

Slow reflexes

damn thats a death pose, that shiit looked like heavy concrete slab

story?

what country?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3587375/Terrifying-moment-mother-left-fighting-life-concrete-cladding-falls-Russian-building-smashes-head-just-missing-child.html

russia obv

>nigger
>hot
choose one

>racist
>retard
the latter

I'm from Roanoke and go to Smith Mountain Lake every summer. That spot is called Bridgewater Marina. I was renting a boat last summer and walked to that exact spot. A section of deck boards were brand new, I'm guessing because they were too thoroughly stained by blood. Creepy and surreal.

>roanoke
I'm in Hampton and you live in the most beautiful part of the state. Vacation around there every year. Ride motorcycles.

the fuck kind of editing is this

hurr better get the retarded camera swoops in
and not have the execution

fucking kikes

What about the environment? North pole is melting.

fine u want to see it, i warned u

huh? pic not related.

delete this, FBI wiped this video from the internet

more rare than the grifter

that moment when a dude is standing in plain view of two women waving a gun and nobody notices

>mfw women think they are equal

Link to an article on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=EAj3EssItXE
with audio

Why wasn't this in the trap thread?

wsls.com/2015/08/26/police-responding-to-incident-at-the-bridgewater-plaza/

the shooting was on live tv, after several gunshots it cut back to the news caster, pic related

What would make a nice clean hole like that? There isn't any blood. Very strange.

dogs

man these videos just make me so sad nowadays, seen too many things men, too much violence. not sad for the victim, not sad for the assailant. sad for everyone and everything, sad for life in general.

like we're all born into this same pot of shit, and we have the option to all help each other get through it, but what do most of us do? make shit even worse for each other. make shit as fucking miserable as possible for everyone and everything. i'm tired of it man

god damn i needed to get drunk tonight. i knew tonight was a night i needed to get black out drunk and here i am with no beer and fucking sober. god damnit

tldr: nigger was fired for being shit, claims racism. Kills coworkers (cameraman and reporter were in a relationship, both die).

The rib bones are cut. I don't think a dog could do that without tearing more of the surrounding tissue.

Where did the nipple go?

If I recall those two in particular also treated him like shit. Not a smart move these days, lots of crazy fuckers decide the best response to you being a douche is to canoe your head.

donald trump let's loose on fake news

you win the thread

when depressed take a depressant. good thinking i need a hug guy

how is the file not named "coons-on-welfare.webm" ?

Here's what the retard was trying to post

>The rib bones are cut.
Please indicate where.

they didn't actually treat him like shit though, he just thought they treated him like shit because he was a violent racist paranoiac

was this fake?

kek lost on file name

WOW
SO DEAD
SO OBVIOUSLY REAL

Fuck you lying shill. $3.50

12 gauge

samefag conspiracy theorist?

Samefag narrator?

She is whipping his hair

kek'd

bitch got hit in the head.

the nignog imbred didnt hold it sideways. still like an infant. nignogs are infants.

>I'll suck yo dick.

adrenaline is a hell of a thing dont forget that. Someone on our football team at school had one of their leg bones (i wanna say fibula?) pop out of their fucking leg and he didnt notice because his helmet covered the view of his legs and he kept telling the coach he was fine and to put him in the game while sitting on the ground. He didnt cry or feel anything until the ambulance people took off his helmet then he started freaking the fuck out.

1. Bullets don't kill instantly on contact
2. No headshot/neck
3. She only ran a short distance before bleeding out.

Yoda had a sister ?

>Calling someone racist on /b

Silly newfag

on the catalog thumbnail i thought i say a pinata. I guess i was right.

This is clearly organ harvesting; there's more than one way niggers sell off their own kind.

Slaves, Organs, and Children.

American niggers only blame white people because they are too stupid to know their own history. NIGGERS ARE CANNIBALS TOO FFS

Friends of Trump.

Sadly in my current mental state if I ever found a dead little girl well, I'm so desperate for underage puss I know I couldn't stop myself from using that ass and pussy to my heart's content before burying her 15 feet deep in the most remote location I could figure.

>calling someone a newfag on /b

silly newfag

Pay a whore you helpless faggot

Yeah let me just go find some child whores.

Good tip, FBI. I'll keep that one in mind.

She suvived. Google it

Is she okay?

Why is the camera man recording the background while she's clearly giving an interview

"Bitch"
You should literally blow your brains out, no seriously do it faggot.

Why haven't you ended your life you pathetic loser? Come on now do it

Tl;Dr, Kill yourself you pure edge lord.

>Haha that bitch who did nothing wrong as far as I know and got hit in the head with a slab of concrete dying and watching her child lie on the ground upside down unable to do anything deserved that, and I find it funny because I have autism!

Are you fucking stupid?

Her audio is being recorded, while the camera operator is gathering B roll for cutaways.

laughed too hard at this one

calm down faggot

Nice tits tho

:( anybody know what it was?

Very bad shoooop! Can't you see it kids?

Sure as long as that user turns his Linkin Park playlist, and gets in touch with reality if he even can.

Sup Forums is already cancerous, and autisticly depraved, but come on now, if you think that way you should end your life, no joke.

no one likes elves anyways

>Posting obvious hypocrisy
My man!

Is this a fetish of some kind?

Weirdest fucking fettish ever.

this shit is nightmare fuel

>vacuum packed for freshness
Yes. Unfortunately, I don't have any webm files that are small enough to share on Sup Forums.

background // sauce?