Hey Sup Forums, I'm a college dropout, a total failure, and I have a debt from an ER visit totaling like $5,000 dollars...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm a college dropout, a total failure, and I have a debt from an ER visit totaling like $5,000 dollars, trips tells me what to do with my life

Looking at this bill makes me wish they just left me to die instead

An hero

Roll

"like I'll ever need medical insurance, pffft"

hoping someone rolls this i want my misery to end.

my insurance refused to pay my ER visit you fucking retard

>my insurance refused to pay my ER visit you fucking retard

"Bob's discount insurance is pretty cheap, fuck it"

you sure are fun at parties

sell weed

$5k ain't shit. I know people with 50k +

Fuck the corrupt healthcare industry

Fuck the even more corrupt pharmaceutical industry.

FUCK THEM ALL TO HELL!

Don't pay it. You'll get harassed for awhile, but eventually they will leave you alone. Take it from me - I drink so much that when if I stop drinking I have to be hospitalized or I'll have a seizure and die. I don't pay any of those fucking bills.

trips for the OP so he gets his shit together and becomes a functioning member of society.

A 5K bill isn't much. Two words: payment plan.

>$5,000 dollars
i was going to tell you quit worrying. $5000 isn't that much debt. just keep paying it down and you'll be fine.

but then i noticed you used a dollar sign and wrote out dollars. so really you should just kill yourself because you're stupid and we have too many stupid people as it is.

Those two words are the words of a cuck.
The only correct two words are DONT PAY or FUCK THEM

why did they deny your visit? did they say it wasn't a true emergency? 5k seems low for a er visit. i wasn't even admitted and my insurance got a 10k bill

$5,000? That's fucking it? I was gonna say something motivational but you're a weenie crying over spilled milk.

oh boy a grammatical error oh shit im really stupid oh my god

get over yourself you faggot

because it was "self inflicted" i drank a ton one night and almost died from it

i wasn't asking for motivational words i ask for trips for what to do with my life you shit

>i drank a ton one night and
>almost died from it
>almost
try again?

i believe in you

sucks. you can always try to appeal the denied claim.
or just not pay at all

Wrong. Not paying them doesn't make it magically go away. You can be taken to court over an excessively high bill and demand that you pay them. You'll usually file bankruptcy at this time as well.

I'm no paralegal, just some things I've picked up.

Stop being a pussy and get on with your life. I was in the same position but i'm slowly crawling my way out of that shit hole I dug myself. Currently getting everything in order to do a technical program which is 3 months long and then i'll be making 12 dollars an hour starting out. Its all about how you look at yourself, if you feel that you're not worth saving then give up. I don't feel that way so i won't give up, simple shit bro.

Just adding to what you're saying, filing for bankruptcy sucks. Not only will it look bad on you record for a long time, not permanently but for a while but you may also have to pay a hude sum to start the process, my mother filed 10 years ago and it was 3k to file bankruptcy. Best bet is to pay off that bill cause your credit is gonna be shit.

No one is going to take you to court over a $5k medical bill. It would cost them more to go through with the suit than they would recoup. They'll threaten you with legal action, but they'll never start it.

Here's what happens with an unpaid hospital bill:

>Hospital bills you
>You don't pay
>Hospital starts calling and sending letters
>You still don't pay
>After some time, the hospital sells your debt to a collection agency in order to recoup some of their losses.
>Collection agency starts bothering you.
>You send them a letter telling them that you dispute the debt and that under the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, you demand a variety of things.
>The Debt Collector realizes it's not worth the trouble and eats the loss.

I've done this a number of times over the years. It works.

Epistomology

neato

Join the club dickhead.

Didn't your parents tell you real life wasn't a cakewalk?

Take up a trade and turn your life around you degenerate. 5k isn't alot, if you put consistent payments on it it will easily be paid in less than 6 months.

It's only $5K you gimp. I had to put $12K into my Jeep. Apply yourself gimp!

Call the financial office. They have reduced rates and free service for poor fags.

Holy shit you're a fag

get a job?

Go get a job you can set up payment plans later. its only 5k you fucking retard. I was 30k in the hole for GRADUATING college

Not sure if OP bailed but just a word of advice, if the bill feels overwelming, call up whoever provided the bill and say you can't make the payments and then set your own price, you can literally pay a dollar a month if you wanted because they can't do shit if you're broke. Its just not worth getting hassled over.

OP OP OP.

You have nothing to live for right? This is your moment. This is the great glorious moment that you can finally make the history books write your name in big bold fucking letters.

Think about what you learned in school. It's not Ghandi or Mother Teresa or even Pope John Paul II. That's not the interesting shit. You learned about John Wilkes Booth, Timothy McVeigh, Jim Jones. You learned about men who went out and committed atrocities so shocking that the country buzzed with excitement just mentioning their names.

Join their ranks OP.

You need to do something so atrocious and disgusting that no one will ever forget you. Make the entire country fear you then go out in a blaze of glory.

Lately the media got real uppity about Dylan Roof, so you could start there. Maybe focus a bit more on children to really get the negros upset with you.

>Kidnap a bunch of niglets
>It's not hard, their parents basically let them roam free like dogs
>Put them in an arena and force them to kill each other for food
>Record it and post results
>Let one survivor from each round return home
>Cut off its tongue first so it has to learn to write to tell what happened
>Keep this up until you get caught
>When you do, go quietly
>In trial, say you believe you behavior will be the norm in 20 years and accuse negros of having black privilege

Godspeed OP. I believe in you.