So these are all the albums I have fully listened to. I'm sorry I'm new here

So these are all the albums I have fully listened to. I'm sorry I'm new here

I appreciate your honesty.

do you want recs or are you just telling us

Turn on the album names next time. Also delete this and put it in a chart thread.

the only blatant "crime" is flume

ur doin fine frien

>flume is a crime but kanye, kendrick and smashing pumpkins aren't
hmmmm

will do

Been listening since he dropped "drop the game"

t. contrarian

Honestly I only listen to albums either because my friends ear rape me to or because I get super bored and just listen to random albums on youtube .

Tell me if it's shit taste or not

and recs are appreciated

it's entry level for the board.

if you wanna get more involved, familiarize yourself with Sup Forumscore. there are more than just these, but this is good place to start without getting too overwhelmed

here's a much larger chart for example

people shit on Sup Forumscore a lot, but for they were a good entrance into music. This chart helped me a lot

oh yea shit, death grip I love him, stumbled upon him by mistake and listened to a few of songs, some are good some are annoying

shit thanks bro. I was expecting Sup Forums to be mean because I'm a newfag here.

Seeing as you seem to like psych
Pink Floyd - PATGOD
The Doors - s/t
Silver Apples - s/t
The United States of America - s/t
White Noise - An Electric Storm
Amon Düül II - Phallus Dei
Can - Tago Mago
The Beach Boys - Surf's Up
Gong - Flying Teapot
Mercury Rev - Boces
The Olivia Tremor Control - Black Foliage
Boredoms - Vision Creation Newsun
Animal Collective - MPP

b

hey yea just go ahead and bump a dead thread thanks you stupid fucking horse

You haven't listened to enough music to really develop a 'taste'

try Radiohead, it's a segway for most people into music/listening to albums

listen to a real talk talk album

Also Radiohead is really great maybe I'm a pleb but after a year and a half of listening to music starting with Radiohead and a few others I still haven't found anything better than Radiohead

Also this Laughing Stock will turn you from a pleb into a real man

unironically this

i've found lots of stuff that's technically musically superior (Talk Talk for instance) but Radiohead's mix of pop music with an experimental flair is unmatched. It's just so enjoyable to listen to.

:^)

Ignore this post, Talk Talk is fucking awful

Taste not really developed yet
E-40 - in a major way
Spiorgyra - St. Radigrunds
The Sound - Jeopardy
Kas Product - Try Out
Gorillaz - Plastic Beach

Also, as a starting point, you should go onto rateyourmusic.com and look up the top charts for the genres of the albums you like. This will give you a good base for whatever genre to explore. Also go to last.fm and search for artists you like, then check out their "related artists" page. This will give you some similar artists and help you branch out a little.

Kill yourself

No it's only mean when you start to develop your own taste, then everyone will ironically shit on your taste for those sweet internet points.

Not trying to sound mean, but come back when you have at least listened to 200 albums or something like that, it really isn't too hard.

Not OP but

>tfw only just now starting to jump down the musical rabbit hole