>never had a lot of friends besides one
>lets call him lanky
>i've been friends with lanky for years
>ever since i was born in fact
>we were neighbors
>we played for the same football team together
>we liked the same things
>we played SNES
>i go to his house and his parents tell me he got hit by a car on his way from school
>ohno.jpg
>trying to call him
>he doesn't pick up
>call him over and over again
>finally he picks up
>it wasn't him
>it was his doctor
>"user, Lanky passed away."
>i don't respond for a while
>i ask him "What were his last words?"
>the doctor replied "HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO GRACE, THIS KONG HAS A FUNNY FACE"

Here's a good one.
>Be me.

You guys will probably start hearing about this in the news tomorrow. I don't really know what I'm even allowed to say. I'm a student at Texas A&M and a kid on my floor just killed himself.

There were a bunch of us that saw him do it. He just took a knife and slit his wrist then stabbed his throat. We were just hanging out in the TV lounge then suddenly there was screaming and blood everywhere. A few guys ran in and tried to stop the bleeding but for fucks sake there's only so much you can do.

He was a kid that laughed with us, played games with us, was doing fine in his classes. He seemed fucking normal and he just snapped. I didn't even know you could hurt yourself like that so severely and so quickly. He just snapped.

And it's scary because as we were all sitting there and talking about it in shock we all realized that every single one of us has thought about doing the same thing. We've all had suicidal thoughts. How much does it take to push someone over the edge? How close am I? How close is my roommate or my brother? The cops who responded were talking like it just happens sometimes.

I don't want to be a case of it just happens sometimes.

Ive a good one

>See girl I really like
>I've seen her around due to sports
>Like I think this may be it type of like
>Contemplate on whether I should talk to her for a good month
>A whole month spent thinking about her
>Decide fuck it, im gonna go for it
>Walk up to her, say hello
>Says hi back
>I ask how she's doing
>Que?

To sum up the events she basically only knows Spanish. Now I could not tell, because she is essentially white (blonde, blue eyes, etc. you get my point)

So yeah, I'm probably going to learn Spanish now. But fuck that was a good month I spent thinking about something thats never happening. This isn't feels its more of a "When life gives you lemons" deal

I need to talk to strangers more

keep going pls, i need this so much

I had a dream I was on a shelf in the refrigerator. Someone closes the door, and the light goes off and I know everyone is out there eating. And then, they open the door and you see them smiling and they’re happy to see you,
but maybe they don’t look right at you, and maybe they don’t pick you. Then the door closes again. The light goes off.

here's one.
>be me 19
>currently in college
>dont really talk to anyone
>havent really met anyone yet
>don't have any friends from highschool
>dont really have "friends"
>no girl
>no money
>i've got mental health issues
>been thinking about suicide all day for a few months now.
>been searching for reasons to live
>go on hikes (soulsearchy blah blah blah)
>i cant find it
why don't i want to be alive?

>Meet girl via tinder
>talk to her
>Seems really chill
>continue talking, she's extremely attractive, into animu/Vidya, my age, perfect girl
>only issue is she lives about 3 hours away
>Talk more, meet up at my place
>Watch anime, make out, go to my friends place
>get high and continue talking/hanging out at my friend's place
>Her ex boyfriend was emotionally abusive so she scared to get into a relationship again
>We meet up a couple times, eventually start dating
>Have a couple fights, specifically about the idea that I cannot compliment any female friends without it being flirting
>She dumps me, states that it's because she's not over her ex completely, it's not fair to me because she's not ready to be fully open with someone
>be sad but accept it
>Fast forward about a week
>Message her asking her for some closure
>She says the reason she dumps me is 50% about her ex, 50% because "we didn't have a connection"
>Felt no such disconnect
>On tinder a day or two later
>See her
>not sure how to feel now
>She's posted on her private instagram some stuff about "Where's my man's" and stuff
>Really not sure how I feel
>I want to get back together, but I've tried and she's said no
>I don't know how to feel anons

cherish the time you had user, it's more than some people will ever have.

I'll be looking out for it if you're telling the truth.

OH MAD MEN WHY DID YA HAVE TA END?!?!? OHHHH WHYYYY

The sex was good but I'd give it up to just fall asleep with her in my arms again. I'd LITERALLY do anything

wow what a fucking pussy

what is this autism

21 still living with parents. No money & no job. No friends anymore.

Wanted to kill myself for quite a while. Returning to education soon but the loneliness is crippling.

Live in the middle of nowhere with little to no jobs. No money for a car or even clothes. what girl would want to be anywhere near me? I can't afford clothes for fuck sake.

Same here except I dropped out and am a year older. Going back soon though so all is good.

You're not alone user. Keep your head up faggot.

Idk bro, life can suck sometimes. What you really need to do is get out there or learn how to cope with loneliness. I had to do the ladder thanks to a severe social anxiety disorder. After college Upped my doses so damn high I felt comfortable talking, meds really help.

> middle of nowhere with little to no jobs
Try hospital? I heard they have tons of non-medical jobs like data entry etc.

Don't know why but it feels nice when someone's been there before. thanks Sup Forumsro

I know you, I am this guy : and, I think the same points could help you.

Fuck man, I hate these feels

any of you faggots ever just sit and stare at the ceiling for hours on end? I do this pretty much every day for the past few months.

i do that when im tripping balls. spirals n patterns & shit xD

just dumping the old 1:00 am folder

Honestly dude, people are never what you build them up to be in your head. If you didn't truly know her, you'd be disappointed once you got to know her better and the initial glow of the relationship was gone. You'll get over it, and next girl you're into, actually get to know her as a person before you build up her character.

Boo-fucking-hoo

shut the fuck up, youre 18, youre in school, you have 2-3 close friends, and you have a job. stop being such a damn pussy. if this is youre only problem then youre kicking life's ass right now. faggot.

I'm too scared to go to sleep because I keep dreaming off her.

used to smoke before this ritual but when my bank account reached 120$ I couldn't afford it, now its just me and the sad times.

Does anyone here just snapchat/text themselves just to see a reply and pretend that there is someone else on the other side?

Suicides don't go to the news, unless he was famous. Probably to avoid other people from getting inspiration

i do tht everynight since so long i can remember

used to get on runescape as a kid on two different computers and just talk to myself when i was locked in my room and my parents were fighting

i do that all the time lol xD howd you know

I hear that Honey Select is a good solution

lol'd
fuck off with that bullshit

hugs

youtu.be/nlRGY6Ygkr4

Thanks

here for you lad

>Be me in 10th grade
>Beta faggot as all hell
>Social anxiety so I have no friends
>Alcoholic parents
>Cute girl 7.5/10
>Same taste in music
>Also has anxiety
>Hit it off pretty quick and become good friends
>One day she comes over and we start talking about kinks and fetish's for some reason
>Like the same shit
>Ohfuck.jpg
>End up pinning her down on the bed
>She's never kissed before and does like a chicken peck kiss
>wtf.png
>Whatever better than nothing
>End up making out
>Whips out dick and she starts sucking
>feelsgood.tiff
>She goes home
>One day she comes over
>She seems weird
>Tells me she is a dude on the inside
>hellnah.bpg
>I tell her I don't care because she's been my only friend since around 6 years and I'm a lonely faggot
>Couple days pass
>She texts me randomly
>Sends me photo of her making out with some random chick
>Says we are done
>Sadface.gif
>The only friend I've had in about 6 years is both a fucking tranny faggot that cheated on me
>Says we can still hang out if we go into a polyamarous relationship
>Fuckyou.jpeg

Sorry I kekd user

IM GOING TO GO TAKE A SHIT RIGHT NOW I AM READY TO GO AND TAKE THIS SHIT IVE BEEN THINGKING OF IT FORFUCKING HOURS NOW EVER SINCE I ARRIVED AT WORK 13 HOURS AGO, AND IT JUST BEEN RIGHT THERE IN MY LITTLE LOINS AND CARRIAGE, OH MAN. I CAN FEEL THE LITTLE MAGGOT SHIT RUB AGAINST THE INSADIEDE SURFACE OF MY RECTUM, WHERE THE SKIN IS STRANGLY SENSITIVE IN A WAY. OH MAN ITS HARD AND MAGGOTY LITTLE SHIT CUNT CUM BITCH. LITTLE SHIT NUGGET FAGGET. OH MAN I AM FEELING FLUIDS BUILDING P AROUND IT, HOT ACIDIC FLUIDS, READY TO BURST AND SPLASH. BURST AND SPLAST. TIME TO HIT THE URETHRA, HIT THE URDEATHRA, UREATHRA, SCREW THE URETHRA WITH A CANDLE WICH HERADEDED WITH HARDEDNED WITH A FUCKING FIBERGLASS RESIN BITCH FUCKER SHIT CUNT TITS I AM WAITING FOR DEATH.

>get laid and get a job
>doesnt make me happy
what do anons?

Happiness isn't for everyone, I can see every color of the rainbow but the only one that makes sense is gray you feel?

sometimes i wonder if it's possible to be happy for an extended time.

Why are normies so happy?

that hits hard user, maybe there's a chance for me to find happiness but now im starting wonder how likely it is
i just want to be content and satisfied, and i cant achieve that unless im doing better and better, reaching new achievements, and even then the joy is short lasted

Embrace the feeling of the unsatisfactory. Let it help you grow. The emptiness will be filled though you must find out by what.

>the vodka is getting to me

they are pretending in order to look good

Because ignorance is bliss, user.

thats solid advice, thank you

>i've got cheese and meat in the fridge
>hmm i should get up and make a sandwich that would be great
>ugh that would be tough
>ill think about it
>oh no the sandwich supplies are expired
>ill never be happy

For me the girls and the meaningless sex really did nothing, I was /fit/ af for a long time and got burned out. One thing i always prided myself on was work and knowledge. It sounds corny as fuck to say "Oh sex and women are beneath me" but fuck it gets old, so much work with very little reward. Idk though I got dumped bc i was depressed by the only girl i ever loved but the work seemed to keep my will to live and sanity alive.

what are your goals then?

i keep achieving more and more
and feeling less and less of anything.

ru me

i think something deeper, like a purpose, a family, total independence (which i already have), self-love, following my values and stuff like that, money bitches power doesnt seem to be doing it anymore
i was broken after my bf dumped me (fag here), maybe i just need some self esteem therapy or whatever, its just the things that make me happy dont seem to be money power bitches

Thanks dude

I'm in the same fucking boat. Except, in my case, I'm a 33 year old math teacher and she's one of my 17 year old students. Top of her class, beautiful, athletic, and so fucking positive. She's got such a great attitude about everything. And I'm not shy or anything, and we talk all through the Study Hall she takes from me, and she flirts, but I know that at most she's got a silly high school crush on her teacher, and I'm fucking in love.

And the kicker?

I'm married and have a kid.

youtu.be/ao8L-0nSYzg

is he a cunt that wears a beanie

Everything gets old or loses its value, you seem like an intelligent person and when intelligent people fail to occupy their time we let our minds wander and that leads down to a bad end. Gotta find the next thing that interests you and have at it. Find the next obsession.

only when he's a lazy faggot and doesn't brush his hair

I was in love with a girl, and she was in love with me.
But I failed her, and now she couldn't care less about me.
Mfw I saw her today for the first time in months, she didn't even give me a glance. What have I done.

right, i guess i just need to get autistic about something i really enjoy, thank you

>girl had a crush on me for awhile
>her on/off boyfriend is completely physco
>she would always hit me up when they broke up
>bf would constantly send me death threats and got to the point where he beat her up for talking to me
>never put much effort in to it because i didnt want to get involved
>fast forward a few months
>says they have been broken up for months and hes in jail for when he beat her
>decide to meet her since i thought crazy dude is out of picture
>everything goes perfect
>spend a week together
>feels like we have been together forever
>says she loves me and is happy to be with a nice guy like me
>never felt this happy in my life
>check my other message folder on facebook
>see that i have about 50 unread msgs from a guy saying hes going to kill me and i assume its him
>gf feels bad that she put him in jail
>ends up going back to him
>physco guy says he has my address and is going to come to my house and "teach me a lesson" (she ordered pizza to my place off her phone once so has my complete address)
>now im back to nothing and scared as fuck tbh
Well thats pretty fucked isnt it? When I was with her all she talked about was how much she hates him and how hes ugly and how they will never get back together again. Fuck my life

That makes it seem convoluted. Unless your some hindu fag that believes in rebirth then it sounds like you should find a new way to be creative and exercise your mind

youtube.com/watch?v=eG3hODp0NU0

was she ever found?
probably not.

You're a selfish piece of shit.
Go love your family scumbag.

you got enough cash for a gun? if so, he comes to your house problem solved

this is why feminism never works women love to be put in there place,if you stalk him then fuck him up she will 1000% be yours

Hell man that fucking sucks im here for you user

now you gotta do something you don't want to do boy...
your gonna have to kill him and blame it on his gf

My wife is a bitch. I'm divorcing her.

is that way

how old's the kid? you gotta be careful with the young ones

Why did you say this?

He's 3. So better now than when he's old enough for it to hurt.

"The thing about happiness is you only know you had it when it's gone. I mean, you may think to yourself that you're happy, but you don't really believe it. You focus on the petty bullshit, or the next job, or whatever. It's only looking back by comparison with what comes after that you really understand, that's what happiness felt like."

-Kellogg (Fallout 4)

See potentally

yeah, do it now. you don't want to force them to live with a forced marriage for ten years ( personal experience) they don't recover from that shit.

this one always gets me

I wonder, are we the only ones depressed? Like people go through phases etc. but some people are always in it, eventhough its not bad sometimes, its still depression. also is there a relation between intelligence and moods?

>user tries to become a normie but fails

I've always loved pictures of girls' eyes. I'd honestly rather look at a pic of a girl's eyes than tits/ass. Recently I've started to realize it's not the eys that I'm attracted to, but the idea of a girl actually looking affectionately at me.

I'm so fucking lonely.

your trips of truth fucking hurt user...

Intelligent people can see how fucked up the world and life is putting them in an eternal sadness. Dumb people are left living life ignorant yet happy.

Fuck user know how you feel

barking dogs dont bite. its a faggot that thinks he is a big guy. steel is always stronger than flesh, stay calm and put a knife right under his ribs. Always look him in the eyes, never bow down, youre the predator and he is the prey, never the other way around

user, I'm sorry that you are stuck here. Do you workout? If so it could help. It sucks to be alone, but we gotta learn to cope with it before we can overcome it.

i was in the same place user,
and then it just happened to me.
i met a girl i liked and she liked me as well.

sometimes things can be random as bitred.