He's already showed himself to be an awful excuse for a president

He's already showed himself to be an awful excuse for a president.
He's a tard, and so are his supporters.
>buh it's fake noos
>butthurt libtards
You have no real argument to support him being good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YKeYbEOSqYc
wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's doing well considering how stacked the deck is against him.
I doubt people give a fuck about his spending as long as he is delivering results.
That secdef resignation was a bad move.

Wow! Trashing the president? How original.
You have to be the most boring person ever.
Get a life

America is literally fucking on fire right now, thanks to him. It's very entertaining.

His presidency is the biggest "fuck you" to America and every other country in existence. Michael Moore of all people put it pretty well: youtu.be/YKeYbEOSqYc

I know it's an overused quote, but some men just want to watch the world burn.

Do not leave your natural habitat

Donald Dub

>You have no real argument to support him being good

But he is going to take down fake news, most of which he makes.

This

Reroll

Michael Moore is a regressive fat commie fuck

Gtfo with that homo shit

Stay salty. Nothin u can do about it

Baiting Republicans just never gets old for you huh?

Nice feet

and far more intelligent than you.

I'm not even Republican. But OP is too big of a faggot.

NICE FEET
I
C
E

F
E
E
T

NOTHING TO SAY ehh??
shows your brain is wormeaten

Every now and then we like to come to blue collar country where working class conservatives explain how they know about economics than those of use who make twice as much as them.

It's not a great hobby but it passes the time.

NICE FEET
I..I
C...C..
E......E.

F...........F
E.............E
E................E
T...................T

>stacked the deck is against him.
He's a spoiled rich kid who's never lived a day of hardship in his life.
Now he manipulates dumb people.

If you think Trumpkin is some kind of underdog hero you are one of those dumb people.

>He's doing well considering how stacked the deck is against him

Yeah, who knew running a country is different to getting high TV ratings.

NICE FEET
I..I..
C...C...C
E......E.......E

F...........F...........F
E.............E.............E
E................E................E
T...................T...................T

I know. It's not like there was a thread bashing Obama on Sup Forums every 5 minutes for the lat 8 years.

I'm pretty sure he's autistic.

Not even half as frequently lol. Nice try though.

NICE FEET
I..I..
C...C...C
E......E.......E
F...........F.......F...F
E.............E.........E...E
E................E.....E.E....E
T...................T.....T.....T.....T

You must be new here.

u mad bro?

Nope. He's hyper-NT

Best President EVER!

OP and millions of others like him are mad, and that makes me so fucking glad.

And if there was a thread bashing Obama it was on Sup Forums where it belongs. These wannabe HuffPo writers would get chewed up and spit out on Sup Forums so they choose to post their regurgitated shit on Sup Forums.

NICE FEET...........N
I..I........................I
C...C...C..............C
E......E.......E.......E
F...........F.......F...F
E.............E.........E...E
E................E.....E.E....E
T...................T.....T.....T.....T

Just knowing how angry/upset anti-trump folks are is reason enough I'm glad he's president ELOHEL. "Trump supports are ignorant" LOL...someone sounds bitter! TRUMP 2020!!!

Is he also into NTR?

There was a time when being anonimus meant do things for teh luls and even sometimes, do the right thing.

There is not such a thing as Sup Forums anymore, just redditors vs Sup Forumstards doing meme wars

BEST FEET

this

Nigger the people who actually liked obama here werent even HALF as receptive to people bashing him. It was mundane and easy to ignore. People lose their shit when somebody posts a trump thread. Everyone is wound up so tight on one end or the other, its easy to make a troll thread with vague bullshit from either side and it just explodes. Its basic trolling 101. Lurk more, faggot.

the amount of lolli illustrations, or whatever its called, perverted animal illustrations and rate my cock threads is disturbing.

I've been here for the past 8 years, I know exactly how much vitriol Obama got on Sup Forums, especially after inauguration and this time 2012. Trump has it easy by comparison; Obama committed the ultimate sin of being and educated black guy.

NICE FEET
I
C
E

T
E
E
T
S

Loser.

I used to not like him until I saw how the Left reacted to him taking office. Trump is a master troll and showman and the Left goes apeshit every time he picks his nose. i remember when there were conservative Democrats that actually embraced American values. Now, the Left is saturated with every perverted, immoral, self righteous, belligerent, petulant freak that seems to think we should all join their ranks. Sorry, faggots-common sense people see you for what you are- there is a reckoning coming your way. Learn to American or GTFO. Faggots.

NICE FEET...........NICE FEET
I..I........................I...I
C...C...C..............C.....C
E......E.......E.......E........E
F...........F.......F...F.............F
E.............E.........E...E.........E
E................E.....E.E....E........E
T...................T.....T.....T.....T.......T

cuz it scares them that a black guy is better than them

>welfare dependency by state

>most of these are republican controlled states

>m-muh libtards and their handouts!!

NICE BAIT
I
C
E

B
A
I
T

Thrump is a dictator in the early stages. I don't know why republicans are still in love with him. He is what we republicans feared that democrats will become

>Thinks trump is a counter revolution made by conservatives

The only real bad part of getting Trump elected is all these old delusional fucks thinking they're relevant or that anything they did actually mattered.

So have I. There were not two Obama hate threads going 24 hours per day like there are Trump hate threads now. I'm not a Trump supporter, I just think these threads are annoying in the same way as "arise" threads were or banana threads are now.

Fuck u CTR. Thanks George Soros

Picks his nose?

Have you listened to anything he has said for the past month? Have you looked at any of the executive orders, mostly passed by the white supremacists closest to him? Have you listened to Spice and Conway try to defend him?

Even Fox News can't keep up with the crazy.

If thats true then ts actually kinda scary how much you bias clouds what actually happens around you.

The rest of the world outside of the good ole USA think he's a fucking idiot

OF course if we are going to be playing by your rigged rules there's no winning.

Everybody can see the media is rabid. Just look at pewdiepie. It's over for your shills.

#fukinrekt

*lulz

Reporting from louisville, kentucky, the democrat run cities are the problem, louisville is the most populous city and very liberal, while the rest of the state leans right. It would be more accurate to compare by city.

citation needed

Without the post ID like on Sup Forums it is harder to troll people into thinking you are CTR.

Any tips?

2016 was a low-turnout election, and Republicans win those. It wasn't a revolution. It was laziness.

Up to now it's been regular garden variety Us vs Them politics.

Now we've entered a parallel timeline where Biff Tannen rules America and some kind of Mel Brooks version of the Third Reich is being created.

Everything is different now.

Someone carve this post in granite.

1\2
N......................N.......NNN...................N
I..I.....................I.........IIIIIII...................I
C.....C...............C.......CCC...............C
E.........E...........N.......NNN..,.......,.N
F.............F........F.......FFF............F
E................E....E......EEE...........E
E...................E.E......EEE................E
T.......................T.......TTTT....................T.

Meanwhile the rest of us are drunk on tears which have been delivered by constant 24/7 tear tsunami since last November.

>white supremacists
Citation requested.

I see you aren't mentioning the nonstop lies. Didn't he say he'd accept the results of the election "if he won?" He hasn't even done that. He's too busy chasing phantom "illegal votes" for which there is no evidence whatsoever. He claims the largest electoral landslide since Reagan, which is blatantly false. He denounces all of Russia as "fake news."

People do think you should kill yourself

>If you think Trumpkin is some kind of underdog hero you are one of those dumb people.

lol you must not have been paying attention for the past year and a half. He got buried under a mountain of race cards and other dumb librul bullshit. He went up against the presumptive automatic next president since 2008 and still won despite all of the shit thrown his way. Of course he was the underdog.

You probably did the same during Obama's administration. We all did with a politician we didn't like. It's not being not original, it's pretty much human behaviour.

>HURR TRUMP WON, SAY IT: PRESIDENT TRUMP

The right is a bunch of goddamn nihilists. It's like nothing will ever matter again now that Trump is President.

Watch out, you may end up drowning in your own tears when shit hits the fan for real

They never had an argument.

Emotional cry babies getting off on trolling "liberals"

The short dick emotionally fragile ego men. Their angry rage of feeling threated and obsolete in a changing world they don't understand.

Make it great again please! Like when I was a BABY! WAHHHHHHH

-every trump voter ever

Not the guy you're replying to, but that is a chart of overall federal dependence: wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Blue states overwhelmingly subsidise red states. Red states have more poor people, agricultural subsidies and failing manufacturing industries. Blue states have a larger proportion of the tech, research, financial and entertainment industries that bring in high profit margins for exports.

If you're in a red state without oil, you're a drain on the economy.

Maybe, but there's a difference between saying you don't like that president and claiming everything this president does is racist/homophobic/sexist/etc.

butthurt libtard detected

Trumps tears? He's been crying and whining more than anyone.

Thanks for reaffirming my original post()
, Lefty.

They're not nihilists, they just only believe in themselves and their emotions. The irony is "fuck your feelings" when they're the most emotional of the bunch. All their arguments are based in emotion, rage, fear, anger.

translation: he doesn't take shit from anyone and he fights back. You're so fucking pussified that you don't even recognize what it means to be an alpha and you assume it's whining. cuck detected.

2\3 change of plans

NICEFEETNICEFEET.......NICEFEETNICEFEET
I......................................I...........................
C....................................C........................
ENICEFEETNICEFEET.....ENICEFEET
F.....................................E.....................
E.....................................E......................
E......................................TNICEFEETNICE
T

Democrats are the ones that start the wars.
Nice bait.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Tourist is down 25%, this guys is a disaster for good old usa. People will start hating him when they will lose money because of him, they already. In my country, you can get -25% discount on trip to go to the usa, but nobody want to go anyway. People hate fascist regime in general.

>people react negatively to lies

Only Trumptards are surprised by this.

what is your point?
> other than whining

Bannon, Gorka and Miller are the "outed" ones who are proud of it... they aren't ashamed to say they believe in a "White America" and these guys are the source of Trump's racially charged executive orders. And don't forget Sessions' past.

He has other Breitbart veterans on staff who are quieter.