EDC bread

EDC bread

what are you totin around??

The Marb Reds do +10 damage to cowboys.

>Americans need guns to protect themselves
Weak faggots. I never realised Amerifags were such pussies.

Then you need to pay closer attention

I'm filipino...

Wishing they could own a gun yet alone carry one

Go back to redit neckbeard

butthurt shitskin and/or yuropoor detected. enjoy your sharia law gun-free no-go rape zones

Damn where do you live that you can carry a grenade?

Everyone has guns, so you should have one too. It's how it works here. And I'm liberal but I support gun rights. Bernie would have won.

OP here

nice gun, what model/caliber? (the fn)

you need to up your flashlight game. (so do I)

Countries with gun bans criticizing our gun rights is like a hooker with a pimp telling a hooker without a pimp that she's keeping too much of her own money

> Cigarettes
So you don't wanna die from the survival situation but you do wanna die from lung cancer.

And don't even think about messing with me!

butthurt that he can't own a pistol and is too much of a turd to know how to use one

OP again

You need to put some rounds through that gun, it looks brand new. Have you even fired it yet?

also, what kind of watch?

I don't carry any grenades

OP how easy is it to conceal those baby glocks, been thinking about picking one up

cigarettes have not been proven to cause lung cancer

FNS 40c, trigger feels kinda weird but i can consistently hit targets at 15 yards

i had better flashlights but i have a tendency to lose them XD
this one is a cheap $20 flashlight but it has 360 lumens with lith-ion batteries, so its pretty good for my purposes :D

Always makes me laugh how Americans apparently 'need a gun to protect themselves'. That's honestly one of he most pathetic things I've ever heard. What kind of beta faggot needs a weapon to protect themselves? No wonder America is so cucked.

Wallet. Cell phone. Keys. That's all you need. Prove me wrong, faggots.

>brand new
>carried for almost 4 years

ok m8, if I need "street cred" for a well-used gun I just carry my G17 Gen2

Ya sure?

Yes they have idiot, governemental research has proven that they do in fact cause lung cancer. Don't be ignorant so you can feel better about yourself.

eh, it's not really a baby glock, it's a 19... a step under the full size 17. It's really easy for me to conceal though, and I'm a small dude (160lbs 5'8")

I'm just saying "carrying" the gun for 4 years is useless if you've never fired it.

my fns40c is pretty much the same size and i carry mine pretty well (5'8" 135lbs, i'm pretty thin)

Never having fired it doesn't mean never having used it to diffuse a situation.

Someone is insecure ever thought about hitting the gym instead of buying guns?

I've put 6k rounds thru my G19 and used it in action pistol comps...the fact that it doesn't look beat to shit isn't my fault

>Because muscles stop niggers with knives/guns

if cigarettes cause lung cancer, then how have I smoked a million of them and I don't have lung cancer?

cancer is mostly hereditary. Carcinogens exist naturally in almost everything we encounter. There are no real studies that suggest any kind of link between tobacco use and cancer that is beyond the ordinary level of carcinogen exposure we face on a day-to-day basis.

ever been stabbed before?

>elitism is the new segregation.
>pro tip make more money and then you won't have to live near niggers

>fuck the elderly, weak females, and people in wheelchairs, they don't deserve to defend themselves from violence!

do you realize how retarded you are to think that everyone can just "hit the gym" to defend themselves from a pack of niggers?

Wanna 1v1 me in Rust?

Do you regret not getting the G17?

nigga imma bring my rock and my cock ya better throw down in rust nigga imma bring mah a game nigga

I didn't mean that, I meant firing it at a range or to practice shooting.

sure thing friendo, whatever you say

I have 2 G17s as well, just don't carry them regularly. I don't regret the G19 for daily carry, it's fuckin great

>I'll live in an expensive house with nice shit and no way to protect any of it or myself

>Surely there's no problem there

This is what liberals actually believe

>proven fact if someone is close quarters fighting with you and they have a knife out while you have your gun in your holster they'll get the jump on you. What are you gonna do walk around with a gun in your hands at all times like a pussy?

I could rek 10 ninjas with a G17

my neighbor aling nena has been smoking since she was a girl at 14, she's currently 96 and still smokes a cigar a day, lol

What would you have if you could only have one?

There has never been a moment in my life where I thought "Man, I really should carry a gun." Maybe it's because I don't live in a shithole. Also, anyone who still smokes deserves every cancer they get.

Mythbusters did that and they're not operators. Anyone remotely familiar with their own gear can unholster and fire in 1-2 seconds

in the waistband? also I usually wear pretty form fitting shirts does that work

>4 knives
>2 phones
Either you're a drug dealer or a faggot

There has never been a moment in my life when I though "Man, I would rather be unarmed because I'll most likely never be accosted"

I conceal carry and I've never been attacked. I'd rather have it and never be attacked than be attacked and not have it

People are killed in nice neighborhoods by niggers every day.

Glock 19. Easier to carry, can still take Glock 17 mags. The G17 has slightly, slightly less recoil and a longer sight radius, I use one for competitions but the G19 is very, very close.

sorry i just glanced maybe

You would get the fuck beat out of you if you ever ran into a pack of wild negros check your privilege broseph

There's an easy way to remedy this, and you can practice it any time you're in a safe and legal area to do so.

>remove gun from holster
>put back in holster
>repeat this process until you're sure you're fucking fast enough to remove gun from holster before getting stabbed

>There has never been a moment in my life where I thought "Man, I really should wear a seatbelt." Maybe it's because I don't drive in a shithole.

>There has never been a moment in my life where I thought "Man, I really should own a fire extinguisher." Maybe it's because I don't cook in a shithole.

Let me guess, "Make America Great Again?"

or he works in construction? i carry a beater phone cause it tends to break when shit hits my pockets

Here's mine

OP here

how about this:

You go to the gym and work out for a year

then, when you're ready, we can meet in an alleyway.

I'll bring my glock, you bring your enhanced cardio and gains. We'll see who walks away alive. Pffsht... nothing personnel kid...

Made me double take then laugh. Fuck glock.

Nope, Bernie 2016

You're thinking of secondhand smoke. Cigarettes definitely cause cancer.

youre such a tryhard piece of shit XD

Comparing a gun and a fire extinguisher really shows your intellect level.

Well how many times has your house caught fire?

How many fire extinguishers and smoke alarms do you have regardless?

You just wrote the entire script for "I am Sam 2," OP with that post

If you work in construction then you don't need four knives. Your tools have usually been provided for you, and they never include a folding blade

Fire code in most cities dictate smoke alarms and fire extinguishers. That's out of my control.

Because you can shoot 10 people coming at you at once
>Kek

>people loving or hating brand names this much

I got the glock because it felt the best and it didn't have a bunch of bullshit levers, safety switches and dumb shit that could get caught on my clothes. If any other brand had made the same design, I'd have probably bought that one.

All in all though, everyone that shoots it tends to shoot way more accurately with it than with their own handguns, so I haven't been disappointed. And after about 2200 rounds it has NEVER jammed or had a ftf

So if you had a choice you wouldn't have any of them in your house?
Because they're not going to scatter like roaches after the first shot rings out
>lel

I own my own small business and sometimes do cash drops at the bank as high as 15 grand. I don't like carrying it but when I do, I feel a lot better armed.

>implying that shooting 2 wont send the rest running

Langenscheidts

I'm sure those cigs will kill you before you have a chance to defend yourself with that shit.

Dubs confirm Glock's reliability

what?? what state are you in? cause everyone here in florida has to buy their own damn tools, lol

in deed you dont need 4 knives, i carry 2 one fix blade duct knife on my belt and a folding razor knife in my pocket (not sure if you'd consider that a pocket knife or not, lol)

Can I fuck your wife?

Oh yeah?

Well trips confirms its grenadability

I'm not in construction and I don't smoke dope, nice guess though.

Should be exploding any round now then eh?

Dude...

>Maybe if your didn't go down so many alleyways you wouldn't need a gun. If you want to bang traps just use Craigslist like everyone else stop putting yourself in dangerous situations brooo

Utah. Only contractors have to buy their own tools here as far as I'm aware.

From this I read:
>Gets frightened easily
>Will develop stomach ulcers
>Never been in a fight

Because it's not like they have their own guns now. I'm sorry what are they killing people with in Chicago? Rainbow sprinkles?

Fag it is then
Good to know

>Kek

What brand of pistol do you like? Sig? Colt? High Point?

If there were no fire codes would you choose not to install smoke detectors at a new home? If seatbelt laws were overturned would you stop wearing a seatbelt? kek, faggot

>Well they have guns so I'd rather they just be able to go ahead and shoot me than have any chance of defending myself

man that sounds sweet as hell, i had to spend half of my first paycheck to buy all the tools i needed for my job and STILL have to buy drill bit, saw blades,etc from time to time XD

HK and Ruger

I have a Hi Point as a joke because a Dindu was selling it on FB for $60. I can always throw it at someone and give them brain damage

Live by the sword and die by it. Don't be a beta there's no need for guns.

curious....do you need to carry a gun to work or live in a dangerous neighborhood? I only ask because otherwise what are you afraid of?