Make your choice

Make your choice.

The nigger and Jim Carrey. The nigger is obviously a nigger so he's intimidating and will scare away the others. And Jim Carrey I'm pretty sure is a total fucking lunatic so he'd keep me safe.

Chappelle and Sandler

Chapelle is jacked now and Sandler looks like he can take a punch.

>Sandler looks like he has taken a few punches.

FTFY

If you pick anyone other than seinfield, you're a fucktard. That dude is loaded with money, more money better protection.

the nig cuz he gon nig

an da biatch cuz she gon gime infinit secks helfcare

No seriously i was about to say Chappelle and Carey but
Summed it up bretty well

Seinfeld and Carrey.

dudes have so much fucking money to hire protection I'd be safe from the fucking Russians let alone a few stoners and Sarah palin

Not how this shit works. They all have phones to call the cops too...

Colbert and Sandler

Just listening to either of them still trying to be relevant and funny will make the other four kill themselves

Chapelle and Seinfeld.
The others are all either extreme leftists afraid of violence, or Adam Sandler. So I'd be safe.

Hasn't Jim carray played riles where he is actually protecting ppl? Like me myself and Irene?

2nd one is hard to pick. Adam Sandler 2nd to nuts but chapel prob had connections to actual thug shit.

Jim Carrey is the fucking Mask. That's all I need.

Dave Chappelle and Jim Carrey, easy.

Sandler cant even make a good movie what good do you will think he will be trying to kill you? So if you don't take Sandler it is pretty much 2 trying to protect you and 3 trying to kill you.

The only correct answer is Dave and Jim.

welp, looks like we are all on the same page

Dave Chappelle because he's black and Jim Carrey because he has Xenu watching over him

none of them would protect me
and only one of them would make me laugh

nigger you are racist i can personally confirm he came up from silver spring out by dc and his parents where political af and put him in art school

colbert is getting higher ratings right now than fallon. he's pretty relevant kiddo.

Ye.

I mean, at this point Jim Carrey probably thinks all the shit he did in movies are real. I just want to see Jim Carrey in green facepaint charging Jerry Seinfeld while attempting to spin around like a top.

i was going to say Chapelle and Tina because theres a chance the other four wont fight a woman (mainly colbert being a lefty cuck) but after reviewing anons opinions in this thread Ill go Chapelle and Carrey

This obviously
Jerry and Jim all the way
Imagine if Jim wanted to kill you anyways

Fucking hilarious i had the same response. Exact train of thought too. I imagined Jim Carrey from "The Mask".

They all have money though, I'm mostly wondering what Seinfeld personally brings to a fight
>airline tickets maybe?

If anything, Sandler probably has the most money. You'd be surprised how much that fucking guy gets paid to be in a movie.

as much as his newer films suck ass im sure he still makes bank of them

for a one time fight I would choose chapelle and sandler. because of happy gilmores swing and obvious nig.

For long time constant protection seinfeld carrey. Plus they are funnier than rest by miles.

me jim n dave will fuck them cunts up

dave and adam, /thread

is Jim Carrey still funny these days?

colbert and sandler
colbert has captain americas sheild and frodo's sword, and sandler is fucking nuts

he might not be super funny anymore but his impressions are top notch which is way more timeless than just acting like a manchild like sandler

Fuck your shit. I'm taking Kevin James and Ed O'Neill.

Kevin James has legit MMA skills and Ed O'Neill is a Gracie BJJ black belt. Plus, Kevin James is buddies with Bas Rutten, and no one fucks with Bas Rutten.

Dave and Colbert. Easy.

easy:

Seinfeld and Jim Carey

Seinfeld will put the others to sleep with his shit comedy... then Jim Carey will eat them.

jerry seinfeld, adam sandler
>they're jews, the zionists will protect me

exactly

Jerry Seinfeld and Jim Carrey because I want to die

Colbert + Carrey

implying this isn't a jidf shill thread

the only correct answer is Jim Carrey, because he is not a kike, and the nigger, because niggers are not subversive.

Go back to /pol retard.

Carrey and Sandler. Any other combo would lose. Sandler is a beefy Jew and Carrey is a psychopath

I was going to say the nig and Carrey, but then after clicking the thumbnail I realise the nig is Chapelle and not Srgt. Roakes from Dexter.

I'm going to go with Seinfeld and Jim.

Seinfeld has Jew money and connections, and Carrey just because he is fucking insane. Probs figure out how to turn a frog and a rock into a gun.

>jews
>protecting you

Pick the 2 jews obviously.

Underrated post

Need a reference on that, I've heard otherwise but I hope it's true

Jim Carrey and Dave Chappelle. Dave because we could all smoke a bowl after we kill the rest and Jim Carrey because I grew up loving that man's comedy and it would crush me if my favorite comedian wanted to kill me and I had to kill him. I'd only feel slightly bad about killing Colbert since I disagree with him hugely on politics but still find him funny.

Protect me: Jim Carey because he looks like a psycho, Chapelle because he's from the hood, and Adam Sandler seems like a good punching bag.