Rape thread!

Rape thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=125682&c=2322603377TRVP
youtu.be/4Y8H7-MTqrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

itt white people

I used to babysit my neighbors mentally handicapped daughter from when I was 12-17. One day I was raging horny and I gave her a bath so I could see her naked. After the bath I took her to my room still naked I put her on my bed and asked if she wanted to play a game. She said ok so I pulled out my already hard dick and told her if she could fit the tip of it in her I would give her a quarter. If she could fit it half way I'd give her 50 cents and a dollar if she could take it all the way in. By the time I made it to 50 cents I had cum in her already. I wasn't ready for how good it was going to feel. For the next five years I paid her between one and three dollars a day depending on how many times I had sex with her.

How handicapped are we talking

How would you rape this bitch

Pics?

You are going to hell. You know it

you paid her like $5k for doing HER a favor

surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=125682&c=2322603377TRVP

Answer the survey Sup Forums the fate of the world is at stale

V

Date her. Love her. Mary here. Make her pregnant. Leave her

It was well worth it.

Pic deliciously related.

Like she'll never get past age 10 mentally.

All I have to do is look at her

Pic?

No one even if I taken any I'm not stupid enough to post here but more importantly this was before cellphones were common and I didn't own a camera at that age.

SAUCE

What?

Post a Facebook pic ore something else. You fuck here already?

Are you brought?

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HER HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman, I was raped. My virginity was taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, I wanted to fucking kill my fucking self. IS THAT FUCKING FUNNY? FUCK NO YOU FUCKHOLES!

nigger he said mentally handicapped what part of "wont develop past age 10" says "This bitch got a facebook" to you?

Lol fuck off no one cares

Hilarious, yes. Thanks for playing.

Yes

Rarescandals (dot) xyz
Largest collection ive seen on any one free site. Tons of pop ups, but legit shit.

Story?

Greentext story pls

Want to go out for a nice cup of coffee and get raped?

Rape is a Muslim thing, Sup Forums. Is that really who you want to be like?

>I was raped
>again
>and again
>and again
>and again
>and again

Source or name of source?

Are you retarded

Yeah wtf after like the second one you'd think she'd learn

Explain in precise detail

Absolute kekkery

Back to tumblr with you, it-beast.

I can't tell if this is great bait or a triggered sloot but either way it's hilarious

▲ ▲

>I am a woman
>I was raped
>My virginity was taken from me
>I can never give it to a man I love

its copy pasta bait

Was your relationship with your step-father strengthened? How long until you didn't see him as "stranger?"

No idea what you're trying to say. Try again.

Rape play is best play

Details pls need fap

Frankly, I think murder takes a lot more away from a person than rape can, but you're keen on it being joked about

The secret of the ▲ has eluded me...

>Triangle Rape...

>Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums
Well I'd put animal snuff off limits. You can do cp jokes, gore threads, or these fantasy raep things, I'm actually fine with that (see, real rape is in fact non-arousing, just so you know), but I do draw the line at torturing animals for entertainment. Nope not cool. If you must torture/kill anything please target politicians or paparazzi, or bad comics, or sjws, that kind of thing -- people who deserve it. And post it here afterwards. Anyway, take care.

Post these gifs in #revstream on twitter.

>Are you retarded
>No idea what you're trying to say
Well that question is answered

>femdom

Kek

We chicken fuckers are a PROUD PEOPLE you FUCKING hack!

youtu.be/4Y8H7-MTqrg

lol you should have killed yourself

What movie is that?

yeah

meanwhile, statistics about actual rape...

Shhhhhh...don't use facts on these people. You'll hurt their poor little tender feelings.

did it feel good though?

Chicken Chaser. Do you chase chickens?!

dude, you went too far

ban this sick motherfucker

▲ ▲

Why me???

>Forced to blow the ▲ again...

i was raped by my neighbours when i was 11-12. i usually play in their driveway because it was fairly big and joined with ours. one day the wife beckoned me in for some food and drinks because it was hot. i went into the house and they did infact give me food and juice but the wife constantly felt up my hips and crotch and when i went to leave she threw me on the couch and the husband threw my pants off. its a blur really because i remember hitting my head against the armchair part of the sofa which was really hard. first the wife sucked in my dick, then i sucked dick. i tried to leave but then the guy grabbed me by the waist and pulled me and started to fuck me. im not sure if he came but i had no idea what to do or say afterwards and kept it a secret as they were really close with my parents. i'm now bi and emotionally trashed

jesus christ, i would lay in wait and hurt them if i was you, like with a bat

I missed this pasta so much. Everyone who didn't recognize it as such needs to stop posting and start lurking.

I'm not him or the girl everyone ragged on earlier, but saying what you'd have done if something like this happened is basically bullshit.

It takes away a basic premise of your identity when this kind of thing happens. It's horrible and unforgiveable.

> that said, I'm a degenerate that finds fantasizing about it hot, you fags should post for gifs and webms for me

Sounds like you were sluting around asking for it.

Lol fucking faggot

The best rape is f/m rape.

Anal. With no lube to warm her up first. Back of an alley way with a couple of good strikes to her face for good measure just to make sure she knows what's about to happen.Then plant her face in the nearest puddle next to the dumpster. Inseminate her anal cavity, and once I made good use out of her leave her there with her panties around her ankles just leaking the sperm cells out of her ass. And then just to top it all off, throw a 20 her way so she knows what she is now.

>
thats hot did he get in trouble?

i hate you and your comment so much that i have decided to ruin this thread, inb4 image limit, way to ruin all of the fun user

Do you have a story to back this up? Make it good please, I need a good ejaculation before I hit the sack.

that is so hot, do you have any other stories like it?

Red pepper, anyone?

way to ruin the thread user