Rare webms thought to be scrubbed from the internet proceed with caution

rare webms thought to be scrubbed from the internet proceed with caution

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueNS871caps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

adrenaline is a hell of a drug

august 26th, 2016, i remember that shit like it was fucking yesterday

I don't have anything like your OP, but this is somewhat relevant...

Wasn't that VA?

buymp

that guy is such a fucking pussy, gets fired for bad behavior and kills two innocent people in vengeance. what a faggot.

whats the backstory? who? why?

ey retards! theres a dude standing right next to you whos gunna shoot ya!!!

someone tell these idiots

the chick stole some black guys job after he was fired

>scrubbed from the internet

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

good one OP

How the fuck do they not see the dude with a gun

Less you forget, always be mindful of niggers.

Dat waiting until the camera pans to her so it's captured on live television

Moneta VA, that place this happened at is actually pretty fucking dope, conservative minded people, nice shops and restaurants next to a huge, beautiful fucking lake. Its just such a shame that one of the most horrific things recorded on live television just so happened to have happened there too.

They weren't looking obviously

>conservative minded people
OMG sounds like a nightmare

>2016

Is there any footage from the actual broadcast?

you'd be surprised how well you could be treated by people who aren't militant pretentious leftist pricks. You should visit sometime, sweetie

Mexican jumping beans.

This thread sucks is anyone going to post anything good

>thought to be scrubbed
it's in every other wreck'd thread. it's not going anywhere, newfag.
...so is this. this thread is bullshit.

as a non-white, non-christian immigrant, I'm sure they will be absolutely lovely to me and my family

how in the fuck is that a man.. I feel gay is fuck rn because that thing is hot

background?

bruh, that is a man face a mile away - maybe you fag?

so im guessing that automatically makes you a BLM supporting radical muslim who happens to be illegal? Because that is the only way you'll get any shit from people here.

People can look beyond meaningless labels sometimes dontcha know?

Nah I'm not gay, but if he cuts his dick off i might make an exception

>you'd be surprised how well you 'could' be treated by us you militant pretentious leftist pricks
well i'm convinced.

niggers gonna nig

> you a BLM supporting radical muslim who happens to be illegal?
>People can look beyond meaningless labels sometimes dontcha know?

>mfw the irony

The old bitch practically looked at him. This looks set up as fuck.

someone took his red stapler

as a non white atheist, travelling with a jew through i40 in the south, the people from texas to georgia were the nicest fucking people ive ever met. night and day difference from SF/LA (places ive lived) and NY.

they treat you like youve known each other for years

Right. Because people of other races haven't done the same thing.

I was referring to the non-white non-christian immigrant labels. Those are meaningless, as where the ones I mentioned are far more meaningful. And I knew there was gonna be someone like you to try to mention that, congratulations :^)

did they know you were an atheist the the other person a jew?

Because that's not a man.

That's beautiful girl with a beautiful feminine penis.

see the actual fucking broadcast video

they are in the middle of an interview

>did they know things about you they have no business of knowing about and would rather treat you with the same or greater amount of respect you are willing to give them for acting like a decent human being?

jew had brackets around

Ironically enough, he was a literal faggot

Does it matter?

Lefty cities are full of assholes no matter what you are. At least the south is decent to strangers

>"okay, not sure what happened there. we'll let you know as soon as we find out what those sounds were"

K E K

Did he even fucking fire anything? it looked like she was just spooked

ok, lets assume "conservative minded people" are fucking awesome. Why do they consistently vote for people that what to make life worse for everyone else?

If you're legal, you've got nothing to fear from my far-right-leaning, strictly-Christian redneck parents. They don't hate non-whites on sight, and there's nothing wrong with a legal immigrant.

>Why do they consistently vote for people that what to make life worse for everyone else?
What did he mean by this?

>was watching
>I wish they had a benis
>what a twist
>has benis
>my happy day

what part of the question don't you understand?

That's a mentally ill faggot pretending to be a woman

Shooter was fired for being a regular disgruntled asshole. He had already worked with the reporter and camera man for years

Actual shootings are not like in the movies.

>what part of my vague non-exclusive question can't you decipher? Is it not obvious what I'm referring too?

You're cute, really. I'm giving you such the benefit of doubt right now newfriend, you don't even realize it.

this

sauce pls?

dude posting on a webm thread has only seen fictional violence?

fucking kys

OMG I'm communicating with an autist!!
How's everything little fella?

Let me try to communicate in a different way with ya!

I have gay friends - they wanted to have equal rights under the law that only came with marriage (stuff like tax laws, visitation right in Hospitals, Estate laws after one dies, and various other stuff grown up people like Lawyers work on).

Nice people who want other fellow Americans to have the same sorts of benefits under the laws of the federal government and state government, regardless who they love and want to spend the rest of their lives with, worked really hard for them to not be treated like 2nd class citizens and got gay marriage to be legal.

Now the really shitty people, those who are very cruel and want to throw blankets over the sunny day of others, who call themselves conservatives, went apeshit and never thought "those" types of Americans should have the same rights as the "proper" Americans, and they work endlessly to take those rights away from the "other" type of Americans. After the supreme court told these shitty people to go fuck themselves, they decided to wage the war against gays in stupid shit like bathroom laws and religious liberty laws where basically they want to make it legal to discriminate against somebody while hiding behind their Christian religion.

There have been conservatives that even passed anti-bullying laws with a clause that bullying is ok if its for religious reasons.

I mean this is only one example of how Conservatives try to make lives worse for a certain minority group of Americans - but I'm afraid if you don't see anything wrong with the above there is no point in me listing the 500 other ways Conservatives are consistently shitty to other Americans

checked

also nice copypasta, sweetie

whats that from?

this is pasta, right?

name? sauce? pls

Southern hospitality is aptly named. Treat you like a human being til you give them a reason. Unlike most of the world sadly, which is the other way around. They treat you like shit til you give them reasons to treat you normally

faggot I just wrote that from scratch - that's OC

nope, just wrote it

People in the country southern area will tend to avoid politics and religious speak for the sake of enjoying their time spent. They don't like arguments and "political discussion" like city folk and urbanized areas, so those topics would likely never be known.

And he's supposed to be the autist?

That's pretty pathetic OC desu senpai

This thread needs more logs being sucked out of Andy Sixx's asshole

trips!

real question - would they avoid those conversations because they are more used to everybody being on exactly the same page? I am under the impression an entire town in the south would probably be the same religion, they all go to the same church, etc

I wonder if people tend to talk about it in the big cities because from my experience its fucking rare to have a room of more than 2-3 people and they are the same religion and have even remotely similar opinions on big topics

Maybe, but no one disputes the content

hurr durr. Cartoon tells truth. Welp, going to go watch The Daily Show for my new.

His coworkers were assholes. Kek look at that stupid roastie run.

Look at how weak that faggots wrist is. Can barely handle the recoil. Murderous faggots are always societies biggest cucks.

You should take a visit out there. Nobody asks religious or political questions cause exactly what I said. They'd rather enjoy the person for the time they spend together, for hate them for what they believe in on a religious/political level.

The two things never to discuss, religion and politics, they live by those lines cause they believe in a strong community ideal.

Conservatism could be rooted in the ideals that a good wholesome community is religious, family with a picket fence, and hard working folk, which is what southern country towns know all their life. It's not about suppressing a kind of people, it's about the ideals that one kind has.

As for discussing big topics, most country towns have more wholesome conversations than "did you see this politician did this?" Or "Look at those Muslim refugees there on TV."

Most of their discussions are something like talking about their daily lives or about how each of their days went. Discussing things that matter like the wellness of the family, or each of the interesting things that went on.

>that gif
Ok now I don't know what to think of you m8.

I'm a former republican that used to think CNN and MSNBC were pussies and tratiors to the good 'old USA - if that helps confuse you even more

>They'd rather enjoy the person for the time they spend together, for hate them for what they believe in on a religious/political level.

Supposed to say "not hate them for what they believe in"

>used to
Oh you poor thing

haha saved!

did she died?

daaaym, more? name?

dunno - I'll dump a few more from my 10's folder. I'm out of Hijab pics

I forgot what the fuck this thread was supposed to be about.

You appo fag

stop nit picking every little detail

you need to stop over analyzing people and the way they talk

Honestly the only reason conservative households don't like gays is their heavily sexualized portrayals in things like gay pride parades and their depictions in theatrics and Hollywood. Theres one thing a religious family hates. Sexualization in a public and easily accessible format. When they raise a kid to have a family and pass on their blood to the next kin, they don't want their child to have forced in his eyes images of sexual things, especially not homosexual things.

Now before you say "there's nothing sexual about wanting the right to marry a partner who is the same gender" yeah there isn't. But this isn't about the right to marry. This is about the parades that are televised on every news network for gay pride, the ones where gay freaks parade about in assless chaps and Gimp gear spouting about "love is our right" and whatnot.

I don't care if someone wants to marry their same partner. I just don't want to see 6 year olds exposed to that stuff before they've matured normally in a non sexualized environment. That's why conservatives look at that stuff badly.

last one, this thread got derailed enuff

bye my conservative friend(s)

That was my own post