Who has /Italian ancestry/ here?

Who has /Italian ancestry/ here?

your mom

I am Italian

>t. Tony "1/64 italian" Linguini

t. Spic

>tfw shitalian

la raza pride worlwide

Nobody cares you tryhard guido mulignan. You faggots are second only to American "Irish" with how annoying you are about muh heritage.

I do. Still in contact with relatives overseas. Contemplating moving back desu.

t. nigger

No, just a white American mutt like the rest of us.

Maybe you are.

But I'm only Italian

I'll direct you back to my first reply Oh hey look, dubs...

So glad my ancestors didn't immigrate to those shitholes.

>mfw my northern italian family was starving in Italy and got fooled by the brazilian government propaganda to come into this shit

me

t. tony gabbagool soprano

zitto animale

I do. What do I win?
More unemployment?
A boatload of Africans?

ı am italyan

>MUH HERITAGE
>MUH HERITAGE MUHFUGGA
Fucking Americlaps, every time

if you like italy so much learn italian and get the fuck out of my country you wop pos

t. Jamal "El Pollo" Smith

not me

fpbp

Kek

Better than being fucking Irish

Do you even speak your own language?

THIS TBQH
H
I
S

T
B
Q
H

Labhair mé Gaeilge. Ith mo caca, madra Meiriceánach.

Not me, cuz I'm white

I am a Sardinian

Do you like casu marzu?

>tfw Sardinian

My mom was born there (Calabria) but I've never been, can't speak it, and don't really identify with it.

don't worrry calabria is a shithole

Yes, originating from Bari

>I am a X
no you're not, you were born in Mexico.
why do mexicans do this?

Here

tfw Spanish/Italian

Feels good pisan

From Spain or mexishit?

Spain.

Some small town in Castille.

Me. And I´m not sure if I should like it or not.

Why do so many Argies say they're Italian?

I never said it, I said that OP's mom was one (poor her if that's actually true)

gli italini sono tutti poveri e figli di putanne

dimmelo in faccia brutta scimmia delle favelas

*lo te dico in faccia*

>Pure Italian genetics on both sides
>last name sounds French
explain this

If Roman counts, yup.

My mom's family is almost straight Roman-Brit. Some got Anglicized (Eagle), but most remain Aquila/Aquilus.

Half wop here. Love my hairy chest and big dick

Corsica. Reminder that napoleon was italian.

what's your last name?

Stopovers in Switzerland, Corsica or Piemonte?

PASTA

All the people that call themselves italians are just dirty south italians. North italians make sure people know they're from the north.

>tfw Argentinian and Italian

Wish I didn't have Argie blood

Bruh I have blue eyes and my nonno has blue eyes. Northern Italian as fuck. Im also 6'1" and southern Italians are all manlets

argentinian and brazilian italians are mostly north italians

there's plenty south italians with blue eyes, what's your surname?

also implying you can tell

pic related is a famous italian american with northern heritage

I feel bad for all the Italians who ended up in Brazil and Argentina, for moving to a much poorer country than the US or Canada

All that learning Spanish and Portuguese for nothing

Last name is fabbri. No idea what it means and my grandparents are from central italy on the east side i believe. Cant remember which region they're from though.

I had a great-grandmother who was a tiny Sicilian midget

Mine actually does.

it means blacksmiths so it's really common, also central Italy is not north italy, good luck telling a central italian from a northerner or southerner just by looks wither btw.

The only good thing that ever came of Italian Americans was this show

either*

I'm not let but I'm a 6'2 north Italian with the surname Bellini it sounds south, but actually we're north. From the tarino area. Have blonde hair with slight brown shading.

>tarino

all heritagefags are actually clueless, that's a fact

The original Ashkenazis were part Italian, so I guess.

It's a city in northwest Italy note, not taranto you dumb shit
Pic unrelated

>tarino
credo che la sede della FIAT sia in Tarino anche

clueless and retarded, nice.

>tfw my italian surname is too rare to post here

OH FUCK, MY UNCLE CALLED IT TORINO

>tfw some relatives stayed in italy
>they are piss poor
>we are wealthy

I look like amerindian but I have italian surname, so probably I have italian ancestry. Or my ancestors were cucks.

>implying anybody cares to dox you

I k ow my family lived on Ponza at before coming here. Don't know anything else about them.

well, that's the reason why tons of italians immigrated, right???

Mine only left because the fascists took over.

jew?

You make me sound like a genealogist
Pic still unrelated

No. A ton of people did it, and it was well before the government started going after Jews.

at least here in Brazil, the majority of the italians immigrated because of the starving and poverty wave that reached Italy between the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century. my family included in this group.

How hard was it for them to learn Portuguese?

>ton of people

that's pretty inaccurate, it's probably just a fairy tale your grandparents used to say.

btw if your last name is the name of a city you're a jew.

that's the true reason.

I live in an area with major Italian influence (there are several statues of Columbus in the around.), and from I gather most came in the 20s.

Which epithet do you consider most offensive:

Guinea
Wop
Dago

la lingua italiana è molto facile da imparare, il portoghese anche deve essere facile per gli italiani

easy, they integrated right away

none because I never get called that in real life, all the americans I met were manboobed pc soft cunts so I doubt I'll ever get called that.

it's easy once you get a hold of the accent

Italians in America took a bit of time to learn English.

Was wondering if it was the same in Brazil and Argentina

A bit hard to be honest. I don't even know if my great-grandfathers and great-grandmother learned portuguese, but one of mine grandmother who was born here still had difficulty to speak portuguese, and spoke a fluent italian. I
n the WW2 period, the government prohibited people to speak the languages of the Axis nations, so I guess that this was the period when my she actually learned portuguese.
Since my father's generation, all the family learned portuguese without any struggle, but only know a few of the italian language.

Just asked my mom. They came here cause they were poor. Also the last name wasn't that of a city.

>n the WW2 period, the government prohibited people to speak the languages of the Axis nations, so I guess that this was the period when my she actually learned portuguese.
My great grandfather wouldn't let my great grandmother speak it in the house. He hated Italians, so I don't know why he married one. No one in my family has spoken it ever since.