youtube.com/watch?v=bDs5PJKk2Ws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=RORRkTpW2QA
youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
youtube.com/watch?v=HKuXjg-U45g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but he's Black

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

Why Sup Forums can't get over Kendrick ?

He don't care about y'all.

(((Kendrick Lamar)))

DAS RITE
DAS RITE

*SMACKS LIPS*

that's not true, I love you guys.
t. kendrick

>saying y'all seriously

go back to tumblr, ya cunt

>not using y'all to address a group

Yeah cry witeboi
heil hitla

glad Kendrick is learning the truth and taking after these fine scholars

youtube.com/watch?v=bDs5PJKk2Ws

STAY WOKE BROTHA!

Kendrick is waking up. The British tried to take our identity but it didn't work. The Hebrew Israelites and Moors conquered Spain hand-in-hand until they enslaved us.

Look, white boy.

Black people are the real Jews and the real Egyptians. You white people have tried to hide that from us.

Black Israelites really are the most confusing group of people to me.

And look at the history books. They are full of Black people.

For example, the vikings were Black.

Fuck off Esau

It's because you are full of white supremacist propaganda. Decolonize your mind.

But I'm not white and I support BLM.

Black Jews are a thing ya know? Kendrick isn't one, tho.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel

You're so colonized you don't even realize you're white. Your people are the accomplishments of Western civilization You fucking idiot.

Do you interact with white people?

>Black Israelites really are the most confusing group of people to me.

It's simple. Before the Transatlantic Slave Trade we weren't Christian. There were Igbo Israelites (main place slaves came from) and Spanish Hebrew Israelites that had ruled Spain alongside the Moors. The Spanish captured and sold the Spanish Israelites to the British. The Igbo Israelites were sold into slavery by Africans. Once we read the bible and saw how the Deuteronomy curse only applies to the so-called Negro we understand it. The bible predicts everything that was gonna happen to the so-called negro. None of these apply to the Khazarian Jews you see today. They have been very successful throughout history. Plus the bible says there would be peace when the Israelites return to Zion. Is there peace?

You're not making sense to me
On occasion yeah

Kendrick Lamar personally endorses all of these beliefs. I can't wait for his next album "death to all gooks, africans, black women and edomite scum!"

youtube.com/watch?v=RORRkTpW2QA

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY

youtube.com/watch?v=HKuXjg-U45g

Some people say this is racist, but I am white who am I to judge?

That's the problem. They colonize your mind with the evil white culture.

Only be with other Black people.

>but I am white who am I to judge?
You don't have any right to do that white devil. Stop it with your superior attitude. You have stolen everything from Black people.

this

>being american, or worse, being a non-american using a nigger term to sound hip

you people make me fucking sick

>implying y'all wasn't invented by the southerners who cucked them

>Black people contribute nothing to civilization
>White people steal manage to steal it

gee whiz sure feels good stealing nothing

>makes good songs
>idiotic personal views

there are so many artists like this, it's a shame

It's not any crazier than the 5 percenters in rap

Ok little dick Mark.

We were in space when you were in caves.

>this thread

well phooey. Sorry about that buddy. Guess youre....much cooler than I could ever hope to be. I'm just an awkward white guy haha, not like Jay Z and Beyonce.

Sorry man. I never meant to come off as insensitive.

Sorry.

get a load of this guy

That's right.

I cant tell if this post is a joke or not but either way its hilarious

One thing it's taught me is that most black people are fucking retards and hypocrites who demand that everyone walk on eggshells when speaking about them but speak about everyone else (including themselves) in the nastiest, basest and most generalizing manner.

Black people can suck by tiny little white piggly wiggly dick for all I care. Hip hop hasn't been cool or cutting edge in 20 years.

legit the first semi-useful post on mu ever

> Hip hop hasn't been cool or cutting edge in 20 years.
but hip hop is one of the fastest growing / most experimental genres today

white supremacy is not a joke to me.

Melanin is the most valuable substance in the universe and that is why you white people are imprisoning Black people.

To harvest our melanin.

This Black QUEEN is worth BILLIONS of american dollars.

a desperate nigger willing to blame the white man and cling on to very misinformed view of the of how the white man is going to bring them down when they've done nothing but bring themselves down through a culture of violence, ignorance, and bigotry. It's ALWAYS the white mans fault.

this is advanced bating

I tip my fedora to you user

No, John. You white supremacy is showing.

>How can a Black man have an opinion different from the white mainstream narrative?

>How can a Black man have respect for what his civilization built, before it was stolen from us by the white devil?

>How can the Black man not scrape and bow to his slave masters?

>How can a Black man write complete sentences?

>...

This is not a joke white devil. I know what you have done and have lost all patience with you.

Educate yourself racist.

>Yisraeli Awolostein

So you didn't listen to the album either , huh?

I did. It was garbage compared to TPAB and GKMC. It's sad to think he could've been the GOAT but he took the Nas' route

>nu-males unironically believe this

>but hip hop is one of the fastest growing / most experimental genres today

source?

If you seriously believe this shit you belong in a pile of corpses.

>The bible predicts everything that was gonna happen to the so-called negro

The Black Israelites do have the scripture on their side it seems. No other nation fit the curses of the Bible but them. I understand that the people of the Holocaust suffered a lot and it is unfortunate and Hitler was a bad man, but Hitler knew that they were not the Hebrews. He said in a book the Hebrews were the Negroes. I rest my case.

Deuteronomy 28:68 where it says (and no man shall buy you) it meant once they were brought here to the new (land of bondage) Egypt was the old land of bondage, no man would buy them as in redeem them out of bondage, once they were sold as bondsman and bondswomen someone would have to buy them back from their slave owners to free them from their new land of bondage the Americas became the new house of bondage, why is there a pyramid on the back of the dollar bill, pyramids are synonymous with Egypt

t. yankee

>He said in a book the Hebrews were the Negroes.
Show us the source.

Edomites ITT are triggered