youtube.com/watch?v=jEj5Ln6vdSA
youtube.com/watch?v=FhKJgqxNDD8
youtu.be/7_lDsX6u8eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cool edition

youtube.com/watch?v=zFcJa_PBX3g&index=28&list=LL_QBEPKiOj6Dm6CQ1oaQ9kw
How do I get this sound ?

click the play button

do i already can into led zeppelin fast?

clyp.it/rxsyeyjh

clyp.it/1d11ha03

Shitty single coil guitar through a loud as fuck amp

It has sort of a Sitar kinda sound, that's what I want to get

Get a fucking sitar then.

maybe its a 12string

well that was really fucking difficult wasn't it

youtube.com/watch?v=NWNIsZXkpdI

Fuck I want a vintage Marauder so bad

Fuzz or OD pedal with the drive knob at 0 and have the volume all the way up for that "tinny" sound, and a kiss of Reverb or delay

I've been playing on 10 gauge strings for years, this weekend I'm gonna step down to 8 gauge for kicks. Anyone use 8s? What am I in for?

wtf, gibson had a Marauder model too

its great if you play softly and dont dig in

what

youtube.com/watch?v=KybgIh2JaSc
How do I get this sound? I know there's acoustic there too

these look like my mom's

You're in for your guitar neck bowing backwards and a shitload of fret buzz unless you release the truss rod a bit

nice trips

Yeah that's the plan, I'm gonna do it on my SSS strat and just play blues, finger picking, etc. I really want to spend some time working on some of John Mayer's fingerpicking technique, I think it'll be gentler with really light strings.

How do i get this sound?
I think he uses an Alien, i think its a pedal

youtube.com/watch?v=Jkn8EE1AbvI

youtube.com/watch?v=8rT5Qagf2D4

Would take a pumpkin knife to those utters and crave myself out a witch

$135 used 2006 Kirk Hammett LTD. The back is all beat up.

Worth it for a project guitar? If I do get it that lic. Floyd and those shitty pickups are getting fucking thrown away.

no

>$2500 MXN
Fuck off spic. Why are you even allowed to post here?

I am genuinely concerned about the guy who was sanding the neck of his shitty Les Paul copy, he's not posted in days and I'm starting to think he's fucked his guitar and committed suicide out of embarrassment.

now that allan has ascended who is the greatest living guitarist ?

youtube.com/watch?v=jEj5Ln6vdSA

fripp

This desu you have to go back, Pablo.

>Mexicans
>Posting here
How low can /gg/ go.

robbie is a jew?

That looks like a cross to me but he's certainly an honorary jew for his business practices

i love how he dresses

Don't be rude, Mexicans are bro-tier

oh i was talking about the hair. didn't notice the cross buried within.

Fuck off shitskins

this desu

Fuck off bean

there were 2 guys sanding their neck joint, which of these youre reffering to

post what you believe to be the best example of why this would be the case pretty please

those are some sad tits desu

Jesus Christ. What did the guy do?

This thread is for fa/gg/ots, not /fa/ggots

This is making me want to get a Sustainiac pickup

I have one of those. It's pretty fun to use, not to mention by itself without the sustain function it's one of my favorite neck pickups.

You should get it.

He's one of the few people who uses a sustainiac properly. Instead of doing the Gary Moore screwed-up face emotional feedback pose, he uses it to make the guitar do weird things. Belew is one of the great innovators of electric guitar, he's one guy who can really push the boudaries and make a sound that is genuinely new and surprising.

There aren't very many videos of his playing online because of his autism (and most of him playing are him doing his soundscape and frippertronics memes)
this one's pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=FhKJgqxNDD8
and also the thing belew was doing in that video was pretty much fripp's invention

is there a difference between greatest and most innovative ?

Somewhat, but being innovative gives them bonus points of greatness.

I don't think it's possible to be great unless you're innovative

ace frehley is above all that, hes the best in all aspects

fuck off Samuel you drooling spastic

>robert fripp
>fripp
>frippertronics
holy shit im rivotrill'd

wtf i dont have parkinsons

>Fuck I want a vintage Marauder so bad

Good luck finding one of those, it was a prototype. There were only about three ever made and they weren't released commercially.

>mfw I molded /gg/ in my image

The best part is I don't even have to be here anymore, it's a self-perpetuating downward spiral even when I'm not here to guide the ship.
>crashing this plane
>with no survivors

Thinking about selling my amps (60s twin and a couple others) and getting a kemper running through a 2x12 FRFR cab. Anyone have experience with these things?

what does this post mean?
let me in on the meme.

Request denied.

>brazilian shitposter shitposts every /gg/ thread esposuing Kiss and self-promoting his worthless soundcloud and yootoob links
>now people can troll /gg/ simply by pretending to be him

o i am laffin
what does this fact have to do with that post

>yfw theres nobody pretending to be him
>yfw he really shitposts /gg/ all day

203? Its dog shit. Bought it back in 2007, it's been in the case untouched since 2009.

Well, i guess i did try to touch it, in 2014 and the tuners fucking broke off when i was putting strings on it. Had to tune it with some pliers. I don't buy crappy parts if I swap them put and the guitar is not worth it.

electroharmonix pedals, are there any good ones or do they all just make one particular weird noise then become useless for anything else?

was getting caught part of your plan?

is that so-called roman

yes. we doxed him a couple of years ago

pls doxx mey

lets play a game i will post a pic of my guitar outside and you try to find it on street view

Big muff....they make good clean pitch shifters......i guess the holy grail and memory man are alright.....and the small stone and clone.....but those are all run of the mill pedals. They make my favorite pedal to use for clean octaves, the best big muff(not counting clones, which usually have some cool tweaks) was actually made by sovtek. And those models aren't in production anymore. The current muffs sound like how a muff should sound, but I still prefer the russians, they just sound smoother. I made a green russian clone and used low gain transistors in instead of medium gain, it's fucking nice, has more than enough fuzz but more clarity.

Super ego, freeze, cockfight, synth engine(?) and some other memes are all one trick ponies.

The hammond and piano ones look fun, but not incredibly useful. The sitar one sounds like booty.

And their switches have a high failure rate, which is only horrible if you can't solder.

Overall they got some decent stuff, but they have a lot of gimmicks too.

You're my hero roamz, luh u babby

>muh toan transistors

Yep, these 40 cent a pop trannies gave me a toan boner like no other. Never back to 25 cent 2n2222s

Really though, they were the only set of 4 I had on hand. It sounds noticeably different to the other ones Ive made with medium gain transistors.

I gotta save this for when im perpetuating the "roman is only like 12" meme

I like the qtron and the microsynth

I don't even know why you bother posting these anymore, dude. It didn't have any affect on me the first 100 times you posted them, what's going to change the 101st?
I wish I could be here to participate more in the disintegration of /gg/ but I feel like it's in good hands right now.
I know that guy has more recent pics of me I don't know why he keeps spamming those old ones when he gets mad.

What's the verdict on Agile guitars? Are they any good?

no

Finally feel like I mastered most of Nick Drake's songs, where should I go next?

pic related is what I've been listening to recently so should I just try to play along?

Better than gibshit

Just curious, do you still look 13 years old?

Yeah, I figured they're mostly just one trick pony kinda deals. Like they sound good enough in the store to make you want to spend $$$ on them then you get them home and you're bored of them in a week. Or you use them on one song then you try to use it on another song and it swamps everything and ends up turning everything into the same song.

Still, the videos Bill Ruppert does demoing them are kinda impressive in their own way. Just never want to have to plug all that shit together onstage and try to play the effects he does.

>every album is Sup Forumscore
yuck

I feel ya, i keep luring these suckers in and I'll get called to go fix something. Right at the point they start going off. It sucks.

A couple days ago a new thread didn't go up for like 6 hours, nobody felt the urge to start one. Nobody likes posting here anymore.

fuckin kek

kkkkk

>1234
>a swastika I'm told
what did he mean by this

>nazi
>love
is it all just a big inside joke?

>me on the left
I've actually gotten skinny fat in this last year or so. Too much sitting at the computer for hours and hours at a time and eating Taco Bell.
>A couple days ago a new thread didn't go up for like 6 hours, nobody felt the urge to start one. Nobody likes posting here anymore.
I came back in heavy around march of last year after I quit my job and some dumb shit here told me my technique wasn't sound and that "/gg/ would endure" my onslaught. I've slowly been pulling back over the last few months and /gg/'s still in decline. I'm putting in minimal effort at this point and it's still getting worse, slow stale threads with fewer and fewer posters in them.

yup, scary good

Your vibrato is non-existent, like Jimmy Page's, nice job!

video link?

at what point i tried to vibrato

uh, I guess I can google something for you
youtu.be/7_lDsX6u8eo

That's the most pathetic waste of flesh I have ever seen. Shit, that's like an accomplishment, congratulations you retarded subhuman

>scattering all over Sup Forums like roaches
I fucking love it. Also, old thread

In terms of impact, maybe Ben Weinman from Dillinger Escape Plan? Otherwise, I'd have to give it to Steve Vai or Nels Cline (for different reasons).

In the first clip after you got tired of playing the major scale and you started wanking on the pentatonic. Sweet tone though, what's your rig?