explain that

youtube.com/watch?v=SHZBGidQcEs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zeW1caHU5U
youtube.com/watch?v=6W1N_iq7YTg
youtube.com/watch?v=0n76ZozxQAM
youtube.com/watch?v=mjmxfLnUYhM
youtube.com/watch?v=NMgXnmk4Vv4
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/18/larry-wilmore-blasts-milo-yiannopoulos-on-real-time-go-f-ck-yourself.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s-EwPk0Cx6M
google.com/amp/thetab.com/us/pitt/2016/04/08/fact-checked-milo-yiannopoulos-speech-nonsense-944/amp?client=ms-android
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what are you talking about hes everyones hero already

stop trolling ffs

>idolizing a homosexual
degeneracy

amazing pepe bru

Milo > My Dad

why wound I ever idolize an edgelord?

What's the deal with Corey Haim?

youtube.com/watch?v=1zeW1caHU5U

he's an IRL troll. nothing to be proud of. really hate how internet culture is becoming so intertwined with real life.

my hero has been and always will be killa, pic related

he made Bill Maher look like an ass on his own show and even got a few applause breaks. Maher ended it with a really shitty move by saying "well we all KNOW that BLM ISNT about hate and that White Privilege IS a real problem" and then ended the segment before Milo even had a chance to respond.

The left is getting really desperate because their world view is crumbling all around them

youtube.com/watch?v=6W1N_iq7YTg

I like some of his views but he's also blatantly ignorant about a lot of things. Ben Shapiro master race

The very last second of the video

>Take the bus!

Fucking lost my shit.

This

He offers zero new insight, he just says shit we already know when he isn't just trolling for (you)'s.

>he just says shit we already know

But hes the only one saying it to liberals and triggering them.

>hero
>faggot
nope

>looking at any political figure as a hero
i guess everyone is entitled to dumb descisions

No, he isn't. He isn't the only one and he doesn't do it at all. He never speaks directly to them. He preaches to his choir.

>He never speaks directly to them.

He was literally just on the Bill Maher show dick head.

Based Milo is based.

Okay, that's one example.

Im not a 15 year old edge lord

youtube.com/watch?v=0n76ZozxQAM

youtube.com/watch?v=mjmxfLnUYhM

youtube.com/watch?v=NMgXnmk4Vv4

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/18/larry-wilmore-blasts-milo-yiannopoulos-on-real-time-go-f-ck-yourself.html

Nah

Spending all of your waking moments criticizing femanazis is equally cringed as the femanazis themselves

Exactly. In that interview he kept saying "We're going to disagree and that's OK."

Bullshit! You don't get to just say "let's agree to disagree" when you are factually, verifiably wrong.

He's obviously very intelligent and says some interesting things, but he's in the conservative echo chamber. A lot of the shit he says is ignorant but it's what his followers want to hear so they go with it. It's opinion formed from narrow perspectives, not actuality.

>femnazi says something

>"no thats stupid"

>WOW YOURE JUST AS BAD AS THEM!

really made me think

really made me think. That's a start
now go back to your video games

yeah Larry is totally right there literally no way that trans people (people who believe they are the opposite sex) have any sort of mental problems at all. there is no way this could be some sort of psychological disorder where people have fucked up identity issues. I know because this is now a sacred cow of society

youtube.com/watch?v=s-EwPk0Cx6M

>when you are factually, verifiably wrong.

name 5 things he is OBJECTIVELY wrong about

>jewish
>gay
>black boyfriend
>political perez hilton
>frog poster

no wonder you guys worship him

Whoever made this is a retard. Accusing Milo of hating blacks? He fucks black men almost exclusively. It's his thing. Do your fucking research.

I have an IQ over 80

To be fair, Chris isn't actually a tranny, he's just a retard.

But yes, transgenderism is pretty clearly a mental illness, as evidenced by the fact that the suicide rate amongst trans people is matched only by schizophrenics, and the fact that there is no appreciable difference in the suicide rate of trans people who are in accepting environments and those who are not (so the "well, they commit suicide because they're discriminated against" shit doesn't work).

hes awesome

nothing like watching libtards go ape shit calling
a (GAY , Jewish man , who prefers black men)

white nationalist,
homophobic
Nazi
racist
antisemitic

and he none of those things hes the polar opposite, just goes to show their bullshit

liberals do not like it when they get revealed as being full of shit

Theres nothing wrong with making fun of them but making videos about them daily is just retarded

He is literally Daniel Tosh, but people take him seriously.

you say that as if everyone on Sup Forums isn't a faggot

I'm drunk and don't feel like looking for 5 things but he said one of the dumbest things I've ever heard on a joe rogan podcast before.

He was trying to say that fat people should not go to the gym because they should just fix their diet. He truly believed that it was disgusting to see fat people in the gym and that it was doing them no good. That sort of made me cringe

>implying cardio doesn't help you lose weight???

This is like basic knowledge that you learn from a young age.

You're a retard dude.

You don't see how simple the right actually tries to do things?

They just find a shill that comes from a liberal hellhole or that is a fag to spew their talking points. I know you retards are too stupid to understand.

At least the democrats are not openly pro-war like the neoshits are.

By supporting him or crowder, you're being fucking stupid.

Yes, this faggot should have free speech rights and be able to speak on every campus he wishes; but when it gets challenged, he cries like a little bitch, just like a crowder.

a shill.

btw, he's not a Jew (only in the sense that he is an atheist; it is the perfect cop-out for atheists that want to remain "religious" in some sense).

a simple amount of five hours on the internet would tell you this simple shit.

fucking retard.

"Hey guys I'm a REPUBLICAN and I like BLACK COCK. Triggered yet?"

You saying you aren't amused by his top tier comedy?

Yeah, that's one of the big things Milo says that I don't like. That time he posted the pic mocking the fat guy at the gym, that was a total asshole move. Dude's trying, man. He's there working on himself, trying to get his shit together. You don't go just knock a guy down like that. Almost guaranteed that pic got back to the guy and he probably quit going to the gym.

Fat guys at the gym have my utmost respect. At least they're trying. We all gotta start somewhere.

Because, if there's one mudslime issue I agree with, it's killing gays

He thinks white privilege doesn't exist

He thinks sexism doesn't exist (at least with people his age and younger)

He thinks Catholicism is just the greatest

And here's some fact checks from one of his college speeches google.com/amp/thetab.com/us/pitt/2016/04/08/fact-checked-milo-yiannopoulos-speech-nonsense-944/amp?client=ms-android

This man is a professional troll fetishist.
If you have a brain you won't take him seriously. Just watch him kick the shit out of PC drones and laugh.

>judging someone on their sexual preference

Are you still in highschool or something LMAO?

I'm straight btw but you have to have some kind of extreme narcissism to judge others on who they fuck lmao

Kys

never heard of him

>white privilege

We all started off in grade 1, with the same books.

Fuck off.

He's a conservative SJW. Now that the power has switched to the Republicans, he is a better target than the liberal SJWs.

He is a master troll. I admire his work.

He realized he fucked up and was trying to play it off as "im so not PC, it is funny"

>Having Milo as your hero
Miss me with that gay shit

He expresses controversial opinions without articulating anything of actual substance or intellectual depth.

Not him, but white privilige is absolutely real and it's fucking awesome. If someone offered to pay me 10 million dollars, but I'd have to switch bodies with a black man, I wouldn't do it. So many little perks of being white that you never even think about.

Truly the master race.

He speaks eloquently with little substance and that confuses the fuck out of SJWs. They shut down, it's hilarious to watch.

when did being a troll become cool?

Milo is an underrated faggot.

>If someone offered to pay me 10 million dollars, but I'd have to switch bodies with a black man, I wouldn't do it.
tbh that's retarded

wealth is worth more than race these days

wtf I love milo now

AHAHAHAHAHA

So edgy. Free speech and all. This user is a bigger faggot than Milo!

Hey Dangerous Faggot, you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply to this post "Hello Paedo" or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep..

He is a master troll. He has used some sort of Pavlovian trick, he says "gay republican" and his followers throw money at him.

agreed. when he was still getting popular, i compared him and shoeonhead. neither of them offer anything new, they just take existing talking points on their topics and present them as entertainment. they don't show that they've critically thought over their topics and come up with new insights into them. i also consider tomi lahren like this.

paying attention to people like those are a waste of time. they're not educating you, they're entertaining you and setting your emotions into a feedback loop that warps your perception.

T. Faglord

Have you ever seen his talks? I went to one, because I was expecting him to spend an hour and a half discussing the importance of free speech in a democratic society. He did not. He just kind of bitched about liberals, feminists, and Muslims without any real intellectual substance. Plus, what I gathered from his talk is that his idea of "free speech" is just kinda "free speech for people who agree with me", literally just like the SJWs.

cause he fucked up badly with Maher the other day.

embarrassing tBh

not ready for prime time -- BUT i think Maher will give him some good advice and he'll get it figured out and come back stronger

He and his hangers-on ruined GamerGate, for one.

i notice you just sorta called him an edgelord and didn't present a real argument. yawn. more liberal bullshit.

GamerGate was shit to begin with.

Dumbass, he says edgy shit because that's his thing. Look at the end of the video where he says the airport is down the hall and then says "oh we don't want them there LOL". That's edgy

Nah, GamerGate ended up being an example of the fact that, if a movement decides not to choose leadership, it'll end up with leadership not of its choosing. But that Milo, a man who doesn't play video games, successfully co-opted a movement about video games and turned it into alt-right faggotry will always leave me with a low opinion of him.

Attention whore for hire is for hire.

Hello. I voted for Hillary Clinton.

>not openly pro-war.
let's ask the nobel prize winner who spent all 8 years at war and allowed drone strikes on schools and hospitals.

>when it gets challenged.
so violence, rioting, and arson are now acceptable ways to "challenge" free speech.
good to know. pretty sure the left doesn't want this shit to come down to an actual war. probably better to just pepper spray women and sucker punch people.

can't help but notice you started and ended your post with "retard" and used the word "stupid" twice. talk about "simple shit" huh? basic logic dictates that you'll be more persuasive without the name calling, but do what you like.
also, "Faggot" and "Retard" are the words dumbfuck lefties love to attack people over.
at least when it suits them and their need to go "Look at me! I'm so tolerant! More tolerant than thou!"

Haha. Talk about a real retarded faggot.
Kys junior.

remember him playing portal? He endlessly walked in a loop because he couldn't even understand the simplest start of a game

Huh. I guess I wasn't paying attention until it went to shit, I suppose.

yes but he speaks for you people
give him credit

He's a drug-addled faggot who hates faggots, niggers, and Muslims but who fucks faggot nigger Muslims.

Why would i care about milo

He just likes to be edgy and people eat it up cause he's gay

why would "my hero" be someone who literally trolls his own fan base to make a living?

It started out about the (god help us) gaming press being patsies and white knights of the SJW menace. People were annoyed about all the attention Anita got, and likewise with Zoe, and also the swamp thing somehow inserted itself into the discussion. But over time the alt-righters took over and it became about a bunch of conspiracy theories about Common Core or something (I'm not very good at conspiracy theories, so I never worked out what they were on about), then Milo became the face of it, and by that point it was a sad joke. The only thing that really came out of it, incidentally, is Milo as the shining star of the alt-right.

He's a shit-stirring SJW who gets off on trolling his gullible fans. He knows that sharing any old fake conservative meme will get him attention and an ego stroke so long as it includes some reliable trigger words.

but he's against sjws
how can he be one

Because if you listen and do exactly what he says you won't get trolled

Well, that's fucked, I'll add "Ruined GamerGate" to the list of reasons I don't like Milo.

this

He's a conservative SJW, they appear on both the left and right.

Why does someone criticizing your fantasy pillow fluffer deserve to be called a retard, user?

that makes no sense

He's certainly marketing himself well and might be able to make people chuckle here and there but if you think he's actually buying into more than half the shit that comes out of his mouth, you're fucking nuts. He's cashing in on a bunch of neocons giving a faggot money and laughing his ass off. Congrats, Milo trolled all of you idiots.

"waaah. he's not a REAL gamer and he doesn't think how WE think."
pathetic. kill your parents and then yourself

Dangerous faggot is afraid to debate Ben Shapiro. Once he does, maybe I'll give him some credit.

Attentionwhoring dramaqueen who found the perfect mark to exploit (you).

Yeah, I can contain my enthusiasm for this twofaced opportunist.

That was such a triggered response I thought I was on Tumblr for a second

Funny how Larry was telling milo how gays felt and how they were still being persecuted