Wincest thread

Wincest thread

Post greentexts you have fellas, as well as any oc ;)
I also have another greentext but only if someone else contributes, alright let's go

Other urls found in this thread:

psychohistory.com/articles/the-universality-of-incest/
webmshare.com/play/rZVGx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Thank you :)
You read the greentext?

I did.

Bump, let's get this thread rolling anons.

Here's your prize :^)

Is there a difference between these two?

Yes.
They're just both *very* long

Looking for the continuation... if there is one.

Thanks user, I actually made that screencap haha.

it's learning time, anons

psychohistory.com/articles/the-universality-of-incest/

My favourite quote:

The most commonly reported incest occurs when the mother sees her son masturbate as a teenager and tells him, “It’s not good to do it alone. Your IQ becomes lower. I will help you,” or “You cannot study if you cannot have sex. You may use my body,” or “I don’t want you to get into trouble with a girl. Have sex with me instead.”(166)

Have fun

Self bump

Ooh nice, thanks for the contribution

What kind of rabbit hole is this?

the funniest kind

I'm not into this Frued shit, I just wanna see some action

skip the boring part, find stuff about japan and shit

>not greentext

Sorry coach hines, how's this?

Never read this one before, good read, but I wish the ending was happier.

Thank you to whoever was dumping all the stories

I still got more.

How are you doing tonight, great Dominar?

More of DeerChan

I've been bamboozled by a banana

We're going to have to starburst if we want to keep this thread alive

We just need a little more... sex appeal
webmshare.com/play/rZVGx

more of this

Still better at greentext than the other 99.9%

we need to keep this thread alive

Based user

I'm on it, captain!

Yeah, this is me, I was working and didn't continue it. The thread was full of a lot of fuckery anyways, and I came in toward the end. I can continue a bit but I'm working right now and it's probably gonna be slow.

Please continue user!

Oooh please take your time, thank you for blessing us with your presence

that one is fucking great

Please user!

Keeping the thread alive for mah boi

Fuck, sorry guys, I really just got back here. I'm typing as we speak I just wanted to let you know and bump the thread.

All's cool brother

as long as you're typing we'll keep it bumped!

blermpp

Holy fuck, this is mine! I forgot it got screencapped

>After my sister hit me the mood turned really tense, even Tumblr (which is what I'll be calling her from now on) thinks it was fucked up
>sister gets up and walks out, naked, going to the bathroom
>Busty pulls me into a hug and it coo'ing and shh'ing me like I'm a child, my face between her massive tits
>forget ever getting hit
>raise my hands to play with her tits, she starts laughing but doesnt stop me, and then I feel her hand, her inside palm, brushing against my dick
>Tumblr was watching but not participating
>I'm pulled down onto busty and we start grinding against each other, my dick against her pubic mound, and holy fuck I can't even think about.
>sis comes back in and kneels next to Tumblr, completely ignoring me and starts sucking face, fondling her tits while Tumblr begins fingering my sister
>Busty notices I've turned away to look at my sister
>starts whispering in my ear all kinds of sexual shit "do you like your sister?" "do you want to watch your sister get fucked?" "i bet you want to fuck your sister" and calls me a pervert but it's all playful and hot.

Thank you for the cap :)
It's a great greentext

Hell yes, keep it coming user. Love it. Also, any time frame on how far into the story you are? Really would like to get the whole thing if you're up to it.

Mmmm. Thanks Brooke's mom.

Oh, I'm flattered but I'm not her mom exactly

Good stuff

hngg..please get to the fucking this time around user.

Oh i know. Her mom and Eva's mom are my favorite moms.

bumping for busty's story.

bumbping

Either this post or the next

>Cock is swelling the biggest it has ever been, even while having actual sex with other girls my age
>all I can really think about, and the dirty stuff she's saying in my ear is turning me on even more
>sis makes eye contact with me while tumblr is fingering her, pants and moans, here eyes are like half open, imagine being stoned and sexually pleasured, hard to describe
>Busty finally takes my face in her hands and turns it so that I'm facing her and starts kissing me, tongue and all, so that she has my full attention
>when we stop she asks was that good, stuttering tell her yes
>"then you're going to love this"
>she has me over sitting on the edge of the bed, gives me a lap dance for a few seconds, long enough to get sis and tumblr's attentions, brushing her ass across my dick, then gets down on her knees and starts sucking my cock
>sis yells "what the FUCK are you doing"
>Busty looks up at me while her tongue is licking my cock all up and down, everywhere, and she's loving it
>After sister tells again Busty turns and answers her "I'm cheering him up, unless you want to"
>sister gives her this angry fucking look, Busty responds in turn by taking my cock out of her mouth, straddling my waist while guiding my dick right up into her pussy

hell yes, keep it coming!

Whatever happened with the 4 way with Busty, Girlfriend, and Sister?

Are you blind, user?

Asked without looking at all. Didn't expect him back tonight

Why cant safari ever download the file?

someone start screencapping this shit

Im on it.

Godspeed user

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE

My incest story
>Be me
>Be drunken jerkass
>Go on bender
>Wake up in hotel room
>Turn on TV
>Wife is dead
>Police say I did it
>Be imprisoned in hotel room for 15 years
>Get let out
>Man who imprisoned me says he will kill my daughter if I don't do as he says
>With help from mysterious woman I just met, get revenge
>Have sex with woman
>It turns out girl I thought was my daughter isn't my daughter
>Woman I had sex with is my daughter
>mygodwhathaveidone.jpg
>Man who imprisoned me says this was his plan all along

hawt

A classic

Oh Dae Su, is that you?

>I'm not gonna lie to you loyal witnesses
>I came after maybe 10-15 pumps, but every single one was heaven
>grab her ass just before I'm about to bust, manage to say something incoherent but she gets the point and rises enough that my cock slides out and I cum all up her backside, fucking cum spicket
>she literally shivers in joy from feeling it
>my body is rocked with pleasure, and before I know it she's sucking the cum off my dick, moaning to herself making all kind of noise
>sister has pretty much stopped her own little pleasure scenario and is too concerned about what we've got going on
>comes over strutting while completely naked, which turns me on but I'm expecting to get hit again
>Busty stops sucking and sister asks if she's done molesting me, Busty asks if I feel molested
>Fuck no, sister tells me to shut up and I finally get pissed/upset, ask what her fucking problem is
>she says she can't even get off without her younger brother interrupting and ruining it
>tell her I haven't said or done shit to her, while she's hit me and just kept me shoved in a corner
>"I didn't ask for you to come stay here."
>"I didn't ask for our mom to be a fucking junkie bitch"
>tells me she had it worse, tell her after she left I was the one getting touched by moms boyfriends
>sister shuts the fuck down, this time busty gets up and takes me to the bathroom for a minute, because apparently I was crying

shit, it's getting real now. Didn't expect emotions, but keep it coming!

So that's the end of that night, because everyone was pretty much out of the mood after that. I will say that things were much better around the house. She treated me better, I was acknowledged and allowed to leave my futon, even if I did spend most of the time on my laptop. Busty became a good friend and I really thought I was falling in love with her, but I heard sister and tumblr talking about how she was gone one night because she was hooking up with some guy, then the following day learned she was double teamed, but w/e. Then, about a week later:

>sitting on futon, doing something on laptop
>busty comes in, asks if I want to come up to her room, fucking of course I do
>go up there, sit on her bed already hard and thinking of her blowing me, she smokes pot with me and shows me she has what she called lsd but what turned out to be ecstasy
>an hour or so later sis and tumblr come in, tumblr says "I guess we're doing this with him here?" and neither busty or sister says anything
>watch from the bed as they all start undressing
>to this day I'm deeply aroused watching women get undressed, almost as much as seeing them naked to begin with
>busty gives us each a pink pill stamped with Obama on it, we all take one
>waiting for it to take hold, it does pretty quick, and I lay back on her bed feeling amazing
>feel someone unbuttoning my pants, figure it's busty
>look down and it's my sister

That chick has some big ass nipples.

MOAR

keep it coming friendo

sweet jesus give us more plz

well if you hadn't outed his relationship with his sister, she wouldn't have an hero'd and he wouldnt have sworn revenge

come on op!

Do you guys have heard of shed user?