What is the biggest conspiracy you believe, Sup Forums?

What is the biggest conspiracy you believe, Sup Forums?

I believe ass babies are real and that my brother was one

What the fuck is an ass baby

a nigger

That Hillary won.

JFK assassination

A baby that comes out of the ass upon birth

It's a contestep issue as to how they come about with no general consensus yet, but is being explored. However research is being hampered down by the powers that be who don't want us discovering this shit out

Sup Forums is a government website used to classify and categorize the user base

The Earth is flat.

Why wouldn't they want us finding out about this

The biggest one that I truly believe to be true? Probably that there's really (((powerful people))) in control of the media.

Are you sure you want this question answered?

Take a seat user, if that's the case

nigger=alien

I think hillary is so pissy that she lost that she is now feeding the meadia any little negative headline that vould do with trump failing so his ratings will plummet.
With her hiring people to riot at his rallies i wouldnt be the least bit suprised.
By the way i fucking hate trump and hillary so im not biased.

Elements in the United States government collaborated with Saudi Arabia and Israel to carry out 9/11 and engineer the war on terror to assert dominance in the Middle East and foster the growth of a mass surveillance state encompassing the west, and further polarize and disenfranchise citizens of so-called free countries.

Well she did win the popular vote but too bad for her that she's in a country that runs on the electoral college. Guess she should've campaigned throughout the US and not just the cucked big cities

kek did 9/11

I agree with this with heavy emphasis on rogue elements within our govt.

Not a secret by any stretch. People just choose to ignore it because they are too obsessed with their own beliefs. Major news media outlets are owned by multinational corporate conglomerates and they use these outlets to influence and distract their viewers instead of inform them like most people still somehow believe.

You see, sometimes men like to insert their penis into a woman's butthole for fun, and sometimes the cum drips out of the woman's butt hole into her vagina. The man's cum is laced with fecal matter as it travel's toward's the woman's ovaries. The shit laced sperm then inseminates the woman and 9 months later an ass baby is born.

Back in the early 2000s I used to smuggle Marijuana and ecstacy into the united states using black helicopters with Border Patrol written on the sides. We would trade the boxes to US military in the woods of northern montana and idaho at clandestine landing areas and trade them for kilograms of cocaine to bring back north. true story

kek, more redpills on ass babies pl0x

OP is not a faggot

Lies and slander

I believe reality is a simulation

This, took 8gr of shrooms and smoked some weed. It was cool at first watching everything morph and the couch grow cartoony and giant but then shit started glitching. Infinite loops like a motherfucker. Look it up it has happened to other people. I will never do any drugs ever again because of that, except nicotine and a beer every now and then.

I know what infinite loops are

I'm not entirely sure if this counts as a conspiracy or not, but sometimes I like to think I'm just an AI floating around in a computer, and all I know is that I think I exist.

Facts are facts bro, get your shit straight.

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

I think niggers were breed to be shot

It also operates as a Google sweatshop. That's what the captchas are about. It's all products and landmarks.

Literally everything, from the local sheriff's department of some small town in the middle of nowhere to the highest power in the american government, are all controlled by a (((((higher power)))).
Sup Forums is always right

The odds of us being a base reality are pretty low. Computers are getting more and more powerful. Image entire planets acting as computers build by an army of robots. They could simulate entire universes. Including self aware beings and even hyper advanced being with out them even know that they are in a simulation. They could in turn make their own simulations.
Whow knows we could be 100 layers deep and we would never know. What seems like a lifetime for us could only be a fraction of a second in the supercomputer that is the base reality.

Or we're just clever apes playing with fire on a little rock

open a fucking science book you stupid fuck

Well, there is a 50/50 chance we are in a simulation. But, since there is a finite amount of atomic material in this universe, much like a finite amount of space there is on a hard drive, it seems more likely that we are in a simulation and the odds are greater than 50%.

>took hallucinogenic drugs and got stuck in a loop

mother fucker i messed with acid quite a bit and had this shit happen to me. you were on drugs moron. real life aint like being on drugs

I agree we are just that. Im not saying future humans make the simulations. Im just sayin that the odds are that this is a computer program.
Why arent science books round if earth is round u fucking retard kill urself.

Where are your numbers coming from?

dragons are real, yet extinct

I'm not that easy, but plug them in and see for yourself.

If I may play devil's advocate, it is still very likely we're living in base reality, at least for now, as we haven't found an end or a repeat to the digits of pi.

Elon Musks gives it a 1 in a billion chance that we are in the base reality. To be honest that seems pretty logical to me. And if the universe is infinite then everything must happen and all these theories are facts in some shape or form. Which is pretty cool.

i refuse to acknowledge your stupidy after that shitty argument. g'night troll

the moon landing was fake

Quads don't lie

Dude you think a simulation that can create fucking galaxies is gonna skimp on the digits for pi?

This. Thinking being high brings you closer to reality is retarded. Not meaning to trivialize or demonize experimental drug use, but the effects you get are the result of your blood being poisoned and your brain freaking the fuck out because of it.

This bait though

considering this picture is fake I guess it would be... and this isnt a theory, because its actually true. jews run every single media outlet in America and are scared out of their minds of the internet. you will even see them shilling for a repeal of net neutrality. I mean come the fuck on. how in the hell do you expect people to take that seriously.

A nice kek.

commonly known as a butt baby. it used to be a funny joke but now with the push of transsexuals it could be a reality.

Mah nigguh

It isn't infinite. We know there are only so many atoms in the universe.

user gets it! drugs change your NORMAL state of mine and perception. real life is sober. drugs alter your state of mind and are no way a good representation of real life.

Really? How many, like 7?

observable universe dipshit

speed really lets you know you are just a chemical reaction. its the reason people say your spun out when you do too much speed. spun means thinking in circles. very tight circles if you have ever experienced it you'll know what I mean.

no me but, Sup Forums sure still believes in that pizzagate bullshit

no shit.

because it is faggot

weirdest thing about speed is its super useful for like 3 weeks. then it just ruins you. I went from a dart novice to a dart pro in the span of a night. I was able to get hat tricks whenever I wanted one. it was a fucking trip. but the skill died within a few days and I have never been able to play darts like that ever again. what it taught me is you can be t he best at whatever you put your mind to as long as you do it naturally and without drugs. drugs unlock amazing things but its a cheat and is not lasting. if that shit makes any sense.

Money is controlled by competion, banks control the competion by devaluing one side

Meaning they control who will be rich meaning they know the futrue of market stocks

itt: people figure out that taking drugs fucks with ur brain. he said conspiracies not facts retards.

okay.. so agree with me and that makes me the faggot?

Just damage to memory access dw life isnt a sim and that can be proven by awarness then choice

dont be a faggot I physically became a dart pro overnight using speed. it just all dissipated within a week after I stopped using speed.

I believe more conspiracies are true than the general population believes.
People are so quick to dismiss stuff that goes against their beliefs and perceptions that a lot of things go unchecked.

Conspiracy theories that true are facts, not theories, just so you know.

I'll bite. Jews are naturally afraid of nationalistic beliefs

>no me, but Sup Forums believes
>no it is real
Do you speak English properly?

that are true*

you can literally overclock your cpu but it gets damaged over time, and any benefit you had disappears as soon as you stop overclocking per say.. this world we live in is much more mysterious than you think.

Tl;dr hitler was a heavy tweaker.

What about Isreal?

What? Do you even know what israel is?

Theories are unproven, yet make sense

Sup Forums is a forum thread based website that is accessible from many different realities, but we'd never know that because we just shitpost

And conspiracy is a noun version of people conspiring

So no. Conspiracy theories, by definition, aren't always false nor true

This thread is fucked.

Bush did 7/11

All of you are newfags.

She fell for
> muh blue wall is unbreakable, the polls say so

We purposely for very specific reasons.

Holy shit what an amazing display of autism in this combo of retards

kek works in mysterious ways.

not saying the theory's right or even true, just saying that as far as we know pi has been a good indicator as computers aren't known for being as random as an integer that has no end and never repeats.

>#jfcmsb

That the deep state is using AI to shitpost here constantly with the AI learning and growing constantly. It's used for shaping public perception (race mixing, political division, feminine males etc). Also it's used to get the pulse of what public perception on issues is currently and it's all carefully data mined and categorized into a sort of hive mind consciousness where they can even add stimuli now with semi-predictable results

Oh and the secrets threads are used for collecting good blackmail information

Shhh, we are having fun.

David Kelly was murdered by the government.

Military drone "pilots" do nothing but literally confirm fire orders, everything else is AI.

Jill Dando was killed because of something related to Bosnia.

good one

Again, facts are facts bro.

have you ever seen how they act on camera? its like the whole place is hiding something.

not very mysterious, the date was dubs after all.

post vids. I do not know what you are talking about

?????????????????????????
wut

>Be jews
>Run away from Nazis (nationalists) so hard they make their own state

Someone redpill this man on ass babies

It was on that andrew zimmerman episode. its the weirdest shit you will ever see. there are special areas in isreal where only orthodox jews are allowed to be. and they freaked the fuck out when he started filming in these areas.

>your retardation has been revealed to levels previously thought nonexistent

Creature from Jekyll Island. The only major conspiracy I believe.