DRAWTHREAD: Call OP a fag edition!

DRAWTHREAD: Call OP a fag edition!

>Pic not mine, but related to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

posemaniacs.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how do you guys come up with poses? i have trouble coming up with poses

Poses? What do you mean poses?
I don't know nothing about poses.... I'm just OP.

Is it wrong to have a crush on someone you'll never meet

posemaniacs.com

References, don't be afraid to use them

Not wrong but completely irrational, depending on how strong the feelings you're talking about are

getcho dumb nigga ass a starter pack nigga

Go to Google, and search for the types of poses you'd like to draw. Don't copy them down to the inch, but learn from them and see how the body flows, how it moves. See what poses are dynamic and which ones are stale.

You can also pose with your own body, in front of a mirror. Remember, posing your characters well makes all the difference between a flat and dull image, and a robust artwork exploding with excitement and energy.

dumbass nigga don't even know basic shit like this

man you a dumb nigga

But seriously. It'll come to you.

No. But thinking it may become reality isn't healthy.
So wanting to fug, fine. Thinking you'll get to, no.

The irony : ^)

What art program do you use? Does it have a pen stabilizer?

SAGE

No. Tell us more, o fluffy-haired whore.

i'll try to study more, but i do use reference but i have trouble coming up with poses that are slightly different than the reference. its very limiting to only be able to draw references.

what would tartakovsky do if i send him my aku lewd art folder to him?

Something ironic user?
I use many different poses!

Would probably ignore it. Probably gets that stuff all the time.

Learn how to do gesture drawings and build from there.

he would put down his pencil and weep for what once was.

okay i'll try that.

>You didn't happen to draw me my spidder schoolhouse a few nights ago, did you?
mfw when forgot
i'll do this now. what did you want exactly? memory's not the best
>ignore them
eh.
they aren't causin me trouble so i don't care enough
>you but stronger
o damn
>how art thou
am doing good.
i have all week off this week so i probably wont be doing much at all besides this.

btw i have a discord if anyone cares, spodr#0837

It doesn't look like either of the things suggested worked, I just reinstalled the driver, I also restarted, is there anything else I can try? I can't exactly easily afford another tablet.

W-w-wait!!
I-I'm the real Lilly
Thats a Imposter!
Sai or mango studios depends

man nigga you sayin some dumb shit

Listen. There's a process to it. You just have to get into the mindset.

Imagine what you want your character to do, and then try to imagine the character doing it. Quickly put it to paper. It doesn't matter how crude or sloppy it is, because you're just trying to capture it in the moment.

Then you can redraw it, refined and more fitting to your vision.

Don't let references become a crutch. Your mind already knows how things are supposed to look, but your constant second-guessing is what's actually holding you back in all likelihood. You need to let your creativity flow.

This

My power level is maximum

>I only do things if they generate lulz, or at the very least a chuckle.
Good motto to follow personally.

>I could say the same about you avatar spamming attention whore paranormal semen
While there are some truths in that, I argue at how exactly what I do counts as "spam".

Well that's nice, at least you can just chill n shit.

>Forgot
>Something about "I'll be back in ten minutes and do it then."

Spodrs. Much like goldfish apparently.... But thank you if you're doing it!

Basically a Spodr web schoolhouse with Spoder teaching little spidders. Specifically web building techniques. But really, just a Spodr schoolhouse would be great!

he won't fap to it because he's 2 pure

I know Lilly by her strokes alone. She could be drawing with a crayon and I could still choose the correct Lilly every time.

Your pale imitation is an eyesore.

>counts as "spam"
he's just there to fuck ur day up fam

you open to requests?

Gentlemen.

Mr. Officer Man. Sir.

why impersonate lilly so much?

>not checking filenames
Yall either retarded or summer

Officer, you're not allowed to park there.
You're not handicapped, nor are you three vehicles....

I know you're just stepping in for a complimentary coffee and donut because you're an entitled bitch who loves when the public gets on their knees and sucks your dick.

But those legless veterans need somewhere to park.... and you should know better.

i guess that makes sense, i'll try to loosen up more. i probably need to work on gesture more.

2am. Tired.
Probably retarded. (Slowed. Use words properly, kids!)

Not got hot pot in 3 years but yous all crazy Sup Forums and I want to hit that (post)

Lily is a dude

You can tell the drunk that what he's doing is bad, but they won't care

They have to themselves come to realize that what they're doing is bad

What do you do for the threads? You know there is an actual board for socializing right?

>inb4 what do YOU do!

Hiss! Get out user!

trap lily when?

Who is Lilly? The fake one will be burned at the stake!

A raccoon on a bat

Why do you think I didn't see the filename?
Some user asked if it was wrong and I gave my opinion.

>what do YOU do!
you just post in threads, doing what you say you're against.

I have been freaking out for days over this, I just can't seem to figure it out...

How many drawfags have you talked to in private that were straight up creeps?
I imagine you would get taken advantage of pretty quickly with a couple of non-complacent compliments here and there.

You be careful.

I think a bigger problem stems from having a crush on someone you've never even met.

And also being a grown ass man having crushes but whatever.

Cheqd. My bad brah, though you were spermshit

did someone said bigger?

No. But I did say better.

N-No!!
Anons it's me please!!
its 2 am and i might be going to bed soon
Im sowwry!

I've talked to alot of em and to be honest they are all pretty nice/chill none of them are really creeps

I'm against people that ONLY post their avatars, and that's what they do. When they interact with others, they don't even bother to draw the other person, it's either a blank background OR they put themselves in the drawing the other person drew

Show me some ofd those ripped drawing muscles if you dont mind.

I'm fully aware of that.
But I'm interested...

>What do you do for the threads?
I socialize, talk, try to make people laugh or something, do requests, basically just chill here.
>rambling about drunk stuff
Okay...
Although I still fail to see how what I am currently doing counts as spam.

>requests

I can't recall if I managed to get something out of you or not... But I think I did....

You up for any kind of request right now?

Why, exactly, do you care? And who are you to dictate what kinds of content should or shouldn't be posted here?

>don't even bother to draw the other person
>blank background
thats what u do tho...
plus, only drawing other peoples' avatars doesn't mean what you draw is better by default.

i don't want to keep you in the dark, that maybe i left, because this is taking me longer than a usual picture would. also could use this opportunity to tell me what you'd want added

>lol why would *you* need guidelines?
sounds gr8
yeh, but i don't want to feel like a piece of shit just being around the house all day, so i'll probably go places

Whole-heartedly agreed.
Drawthreads should go back to the mindset of Drawfags coming here to entertain themselves and others through Interaction and drawings, or requests.

The /soc/fest going on currently is killing these threads.

I could have had people sucking my dick? They didn't cover that at the academy. I guess I have cashed in a few free coffees and packs of lucky strikes in my time though...

no worries, whats your name so i may catch you later?

me.
I am a creep
stfu

Is bubbles still here?

>The /soc/fest going on currently is killing these threads.
That's all they have been for years now though. They will go out of their way to protect the status quo and get salty as fuck when someone that actually tries gets all their (You)'s. It's an excuse to get into a skype group and the less they have to draw or try the happier they are.

just gonna throw this here

waddup e

Your posts are always far apart. I figure you poke your Spodr nose in, respond here and there, than go back to your dark corner.

Also, I have no idea what you could add... That's pretty much what I would have expected. Except the "Outside101" thing. That's a nice touch.

I don't think it's often a physical blow job... although there are cases of cops letting you off for getting them "off". Not to mention the occasion case of cops taking women into parking garages to rape them.... great to know the local division has done that at least once in recent years....

You feel like clubbing a minority for a law abiding, tax paying, citizen?

Im gonna go now Im getting sleepy, night thread
Its Lilly

God, that's sexy. That fucking ass. So full, so t h i c c

OP wishes you a good night!
Even though you didn't call him a faggot like the OP told you to....

no
they gone
i ate them
im goin to stick my bird dick down ur throat

can I request something

>"Outside101"
it actually says "outside lol" (placeholder for actual outdoors) but that sounds funnier and easier.

Requesting a cute mouse femboy wearing big nerdy looking glasses, a sweater and tight yoga pants crying on the ground in the fetal position as pic related with a bigger chest shoving her tits in his face as he begs her to stop.

I'm lurking while playing some vidya. What's up?

Hi! Takin' requests!

>You up for any kind of request right now?
That would mainly depend on the request given to me.

Yeah, that makes sense, it's nice to get out and socislize, instead of just glueing your face to a tv or computer screen.

Night.

I was wondering if you were doing my request

Requesting Tiny Kong (modern design) taking one of those giant bananas from when you beat a boss in the original DKC up her bum.

A nerd with a grenade suffering from a case of nerd rage while playing WoW.

I'm not sure the kinds of things you draw outside of spooge, so it's hard to tell what you'd be willing or able to draw.

>I socialize, talk,
That is not good for the thread whatsoever. Especially if socializing and talking is about 98% of your presence here.

>try to make people laugh or something, do requests
The other incredibly insignificant 2% that majority of people would be hard-pressed in recalling you doing.

Like so
Don't know why I was linked, misclick?

>socialize, talk
>>>soc
There's a board for that

>requests
W H E R E
H
E
R
E

I was trying to make it easier for you to understand, guess I gave you too much credit, you aren't delivering requests, you could very easily download discord and do everything you said you did

It's a drawthread
Check any other drawthread, people requests, drawfags deliver

And people aren't doing anything to even TRY to stop it, now there are phone scribblers, and literal stickmen (b..but sticknig) at least they have a personality

I'm doing what they're doing, that's comepletely right, I'm doing it as satire

Sure, but ONLY drawing your avatar doesn't do anything else, other than show who you are when you're replying to someone

I guess it boils down to this, as long as people keep welcoming phone scribbling avatars, this place will get worse and worse, that's the difference between Sup Forums drawthread and others, people come here for the personalities

Why a grenade?

I add one more thing to last post I make. As I keep reading after respond.
I live glued to electronic devices for decade now. Computer, XBox. No social life outside of work. Happy that way. Life simple. Lazy.
Recently, started going out. Can't complain about the wheres and whats. But the before and after kills. Leaving me with the question of what's better, anxiety, or being a recluse?
I can see myself being quite content as a screen absorbed recluse too.... Maybe not happy, but at the very least content.

Lol random probably. And so you (the artist?) has something to work with creatively.

Oh, shoot. I'll get on to that now!

I agree, most are pretty chill, but there are a few that are extremely thirsty and will say literally anything for a chance. I guess you've just been lucky.
Just don't go posting any irl hands and you'll be fine.

Horeh shet, obtain sociable hobbies.

yeah
the tubavore one?
totally got it done

OP is a fag.

Requesting your favourite video game character relaxing on the beach

Last I checked, the reclusive spidder named Spodr was drawing....

you really are a troll. And people should just stop responding to (You).

Sweet
What are you even talking about

>I'm doing it as satire
shit dood u right.
this definitely removes all negative connotations from you.

>Lol random probably.
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!