Is there anyone more beautiful?

is there anyone more beautiful?

how can anyone compete

fuck off back to pol,everyday with shit just makes me want my wife to have a black kid just out of pure spite for your faggot self,i loath to think that one day my children will be "proud" of being a retard like you are

defensive?

I think she's beautiful, why do you think I'm Sup Forums, im not even white or american or even a westerner.

Literally any white girl

you'd rather fuck tess munster then her?

you are delusional

Wow she's gorgeous

Id rather fuck neither, especially a nigger

but do you think tess is more attractive than this girl?

if you had to fuck one to live, you'd fuck tess over her?

a little too dark for me

If by "Beautiful", you mean "Niggerer", then no, there is no one more beautiful.

She's still a nigger

Nah.

easy

There are no emotions in this person

You sure the girl is alive ?. Im curious.
This may is some sick joke from the "darkweb".
There are death people albums etc etc

Not the same guy.

Yup rather Tess Munster, give me another 10, I'd probably do 9. This girl looks like a death person.

Poor girl. Too soon.

Fite me

butterhands

kek

holy shit. how many sharpies did she use?

Ivanka, America's first woman President

You aren't American? Kill yourself.

No nudes?4
then it doesn't fucking matter. She could be the prettiest girl in the world, but if her body looks like a vomit turd, she is less than nothing.

show me her nudes, and i'll tell you if anyone can compete.

fuck off nigger

Reminder that literally every women is gorgeous and perfect.

She should do something with those fucking eyebrows.. jesus christ.

dude are there nudes? I have to see her body

also, does anybody have other pictures of naked black girls that are as dark as her?

No, it's where I'm right.

Who is she anyways?

Still right?

the star of this cartoon

Why that negro hands looks so old ???

holy mother of god

someone tell this bitch to lay off the airbrushing

what makes you think it's airbrushed?

Cotton picking hands pass down by genes in the black race but they don't work like they used to.

lol

is that a white girl in blackface?

>how can anyone compete
Mainly by not being a hideous nigger

that's not a woman that is a degenerate spic

the only thing that you like about her is the lack of nig nose.
if she had a big one like most do she would be basic nigger.
fucking idiot stop shilling this disgusting chimpanzee roastie.

>Thinks Tess Munster is a 10 ;)

its a misfit

she looks like a lilkim

Nice film negatives.

/thread

Is she bald ?

Nope. Is she alive ?

I just did.
Is this a guy ? (trans).

I hate what's become of the people I share this planet with. You're all disgusting. Judging each other on skin color. Something no one chooses for themselves. You could be directing that hatred and spite towards an actually useful goal, like derooting the system that fills the vaults of a few old white men while fucking anybody and everybody else over. You could be making the world a better place and instead you choose to make living in this shit hole that much harder on others. The funny thing is, you don't even hate them. Not really. You hate something in yourself that you know needs to change to feel comfortable around them. You project that internal conflict onto the easiest targets and never claim the confusion as your own. No. You're just so above that. Nothing throws you of course, huh? And the fucking funniest part of it is that the reason black people are such an easy target is because of hundreds of years of weaponized propaganda used to divide the one group of people that could otherwise come together to make a force powerful enough TO ACTUALLY FUCKING FIX THE SYSTEM. But you don't care about that. Nahhh. It's all a about that small minded, what I already know is what's worth knowing mindset.

But I know none of you can hear me, though. Not through the plethora of other voices streaming live now direct to that thing that may as well be your soul. We live in the first age where almost anything becomes possible and all you can see is skin color?

Pathetic.

in case it's not clear, that one group that would be powerful enough to make real change is the common man. all creeds and colors.

and of course, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. all creeds and colours.

And ain't that the damn truth, Ruth!

What's wrong with her lips ? Did she get stung by a bee or something.

>will never know the pleasure of kissing genuinely soft lips

I don't like niggers

Her makeups really clashing with her chest. She looks like a black Jenna Marbles.

Anyone who has had plastic surgery done is 0/10. So I'd say this one's pretty fucking ugly without the nosejob.

Her lip (under) looks like a worm

butthurt meter exploded.

you know that there is more "below the layer of the skin" if we talk about Ethnic differences, race etc. ?, right ?.

and no this is a matter of taste with a somewhat 4ch-like way of critizing. you cant force me to like oil-black women the same as I cant force you to suck my balls.

Whoops: we touched the "collonial" snare again. Bad whiteys ! stop the totalitarian supriority you created for this Pajeet (the OP).

why did not one model agency contracted her ?. She looks kinda gross to me.