Doctor Who General - /who/

Me is smuggest waifu (not really) Edition

Lost all its crisps :

Other urls found in this thread:

zap2it.com/2016/07/john-barrowman-talks-bring-torchwood-back-to-tv/
reddit.com/r/doctorwho/comments/4taygi/so_we_met_someone_awesome_today_while_shopping/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's /who/ with you all?

I win again.

The Two Showrunners

I don't know what to fucking think.

About to watch The Pirate Planet part 3 and cry about conflicting tone some more, you?

Oh my.

About to watch The Caretaker on a 24 hour loop. A masterpiece.

About to master bait furiously.

If he didn't shoot it, it would have shot him

Ainley > Delgado

It's already happening, new Torchwood with series 11.

Wait, was Arya on whatever shitty show you faggots keep posting about?

She was used as a ratings whore.

>referring to the character instead of the actress
Autist.

Who is this even supposed to be?

>I'm too cool to read.

Jackie Tyler: JUST Edition

Yep. And she should have had the Emmy nom for playing the character in our show. GOT faggot.

not really.

>tfw I only know her name because she has the same last name as I do
fugg

Say that to my face not online faggot see what happens.

>And she should have had the Emmy nom for playing the character in our show
I really, really love Doctor Who but this is wrong. Do you want me to upload the ducks webm again?

>the ducks webm
Eh?

I don't even watch GoT and I'd say that's probably not true

DW didn't exactly push her acting muscles to the limit.

I liked Me, and I even I think that's wrong.

Get out of this general and go watch your edgy shit for teens show.

Yes really. She played an immortal with mortal memories, at various stages of an incredibly long life, extraordinarily well. A very talented actress.

I believe the one in Girl Who Died where she's in the background "acting" and getting ducks in some cage but they're running around everywhere so she's just running around after them like a complete retard looking at the camera for help.

Stop giving me (You)'s and I'll stop coming back to this general.

By the way, your show is literally /who/ so fuck you.

>your show is literally /who/
kek

Actors don't come trained to control chickens desu, blaming them for any background fuckery in that chaos scene (which should have been sorted out by prod team) seems foolish. It doesn't look like she was even given a meaningful objective to achieve with the chickens, they're just there and they don't have anywhere to go.
That's probably the worst-directed bit of the episode in general, actually.

If you weren't such an idiot you'd just click the cross and close the tab you retard.

It may be literally /who/ but it's at least a hundred times better than /got/. Enjoy your shit show, only two seasons full of the same shit since S1 to go through, you'll make it!

>being this tsundere
Don't go user! We can show you wonders!

>By the way, your show is literally /who/ so fuck you.
I like this guy.

Fuck off Tallulah with three L.

kys Ecclescrisp with three C.

>thronies
>MVQ

Has Bella read it yet?

Also, don't hate on smuggest waifu.

Not yet she'll be home shortly I'd imagine. And I'm just giving our fellow general brethren a little bit of hell. I tease, I kid.

Alright, just finished The Pirate Planet. Despite my gripes with Tom, his performance in the latter part of this serial was superb. A very satisfying ending to the story, although some of the technical jargon was a bit stupid.

MEMES''

>By the way, your show is literally /who/ so fuck you.
You don't know what "literally" means. The show is literally "Doctor Who" not "/who/"
/who/ is the name of the general.

You are literally a faggot.

Happening:

There you go, now you're using it right. Also, so what if I am? I'm okay with who I am and not ashamed of it.

>reply an hour later to misunderstand a meme everyone else got
Do you feel special

This is completely nonsensical. Is this a taunt?

He probably thinks he posted this.

Fucking hell hahahahahahaha

Actually I meant to post this one.

Claiming last of the /who/lords now since the thread is dead anyways.

don't

Why not? It'll probably 404 and someone will make a new thread in the morning. It would be a shame to let this opportunity go to waste.

We both just read it! We loved it, thought it was funny and cute. Bit curious how the problem was "fixed" aside from my namesake's declaration.
>MFW I could have been king, and the doctor "ripping me a new one"
Clicked the kudos button and what not.
Good for you, way to be a ambitious user!

Any favorite parts? How was my characterization of Eleven and Amy?

Another prompt, perhaps?

I'd totally forgotten that you had asked to include either of us, so that was a pretty pleasant surprise. Liked the joust scene, and the bits with "us" and the doctor. Belle enjoyed the horses of course One horse seemed pulled from MLP? the firebreathing one? King Sombra?. That's who she thought it was leading the charge. We thought the characterizations were pretty spot on, we can't think of any issues. As far as other prompts let me get back to you on that. It's a bit late and we're both rather brain dead. Thank you for the story, we both grinned ear to ear reading it!

Good night, Cloister and Belle! I've never seen MLP, believe it or not.

So the writer for BF's competition has been picked. But my emails seem to be empty. A clerical error, perhaps?

reddit.com/r/doctorwho/comments/4taygi/so_we_met_someone_awesome_today_while_shopping/

Don't think so, email made it to me just fine

Here's your (crisp)

>lego Sanic will officially go in the TARDIS
the autism is materalising in our dimension

The only autism here is your nonsensical post

Is the master ever really interesting again after Delgado died? I enjoyed him a lot as a charred mummy but he just seems so shitty and ridiculous with Ainley.

Delgado is good
Beevers is good
Ainley is a bit rubbish
Roberts a shit
MacQueen is good
Simm could be good in audio's since no RTD ruining him
Gomez is good

Fuck you all Ainley is top tier entertaining. His master may be meh but I enjoyed the fuck out of watching him.

Fell asleep last night to project Lazarus. Listening now, so is the forge a proto torchwood

Fun and entertaining? Yeah. Interesting? Probably not.

Dang, 7th doctor is a little creepy sounding in this

Would gif related have been the new companion if Jenna had decided to leave at the end of s8?

(Gif's a crap one, but it's best I could find, and can't be bothered to make a better one).

Possibly

Friendly reminders that THIGHS

Yeah, but with vampires.
Just wait until you get to 'Master'.

Just started Flip Flop right now. Lazarus was pretty good. Excited for the villian trilogy. Kinda worried about Zagreus since I've heard mixed things

I never got why some ppl thought this. Was it just because everyone thought Clara was leaving until the ending reveal?

I mean I didn't mind her but she didn't stand out as 'obvious companion material' either. Just thought she was another guest role. What made her any different to that Maisy chick with the dead grandma on the space Orient Express or Journey Blue the gun girl from Into the Dalek?

Casuals love cringy dances and shit

qt

Probably.

She was given a prominent role during the episode which might've been companion's exit. She also fits the type.

Also wishful thinking.

>people having sex in a doctor who episode

The fuck am I listening to. And the fucking right wing shit too. Did harness right this?

What? What is this?

dat my waifu?

Very qt.

I over reacted to right wing. But the sex is in Flip Flop

Well, looks like I have some catching up to do, still haven't started Holy Terror

Also I looked at the Flip Flop wiki page and saw the whole black disc white disc thing, how do they title the episodes in the download version?