Why the fuck isnt anyone talking about this? theyve done pretty damn well espeically considering the 17 year gap

why the fuck isnt anyone talking about this? theyve done pretty damn well espeically considering the 17 year gap.

Other urls found in this thread:

www76.zippyshare.com/v/5aEPup4v/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because people can't find the download.

I'd rather take a Slowdive into the fucking ocean and drown than even listen to this piece of shit again.

Awful taste

Same thing happened with new Jesus and Mary Chain, which was a nice fun return. People are too busy listening to nigger shit or metal these days

It's good for sure. Not amazing but damn good. Slomo, the singles and No Longer Making Time are all great songs but the rest are kind of meh for me. The closer is so close to being something great but there's something offputting about it unfortunately.

good post

Memes are too important for Sup Forums.
Reasonable albums get forgoten so they could meme muh beats

I don't give a shit about people posting about rap it's more the constant death grips grimes bla bla posts over any actual discussion over recent albums that grinds my gears

Its on soulseek.

www76.zippyshare.com/v/5aEPup4v/file.html

fuck you

This makes the new JAMC look like a joke by comparison.

It's true that both bands are basically just picking up where they left off. Except for JAMC, they were picking up from Monki (their worst album) and with Slowdive they're picking up from a low-key masterpiece in Pygmalion. Not saying this is a masterpiece, but it's a more than worthy entry into their discography and anyone who thinks it's bad either doesn't like shoegaze and/or is just being edgy.

Did everyone forget about the new Ride songs?

I'll wait until the official release

not nearly as excited as i would have been 10 years ago. this music just doesnt appeal to me like it did when i was 12

Pygmalion is bland and repetitive

>he can't appreciate the minimal and sublte composition in Pygmalion

Theres new ride songs? Do you mean beady eye?

would you ever listen to this album in an echo-y room? it's kind of uninspired and it's the kind of album that's nice to listen to but only while doing something else

turbopleb alert

because it's a dated sound that should have stayed in the early 90s and i like souvlaki

hey just because i dont like pygmalion as much as you makes me a pleb.

oh shit