I took like 20 capsules of robitussin dxm shits and i still dont feel shit? whats wrong? im really sweating btw...

i took like 20 capsules of robitussin dxm shits and i still dont feel shit? whats wrong? im really sweating btw . Its been like 2 fucking hours. also whats Sup Forums on tonight? great warm night in nyc

get ready man that shits crazy

what do u mean bro how long til i trip balls?

2 hours is more than usual ? nice dubs btw

it took me and my friends a few hours before it started think it has something to do with having to digest all the pills it will take longer if you had a big meal before

20 is a pretty low dose, at 300mg.

You may have to up the dose to the 400-600mg range, or add grapefruit juice next time.

300mg works pretty well for me, mild but nice.
The size of the person factors in too, bigger folks will need more.

im 150lbs and this is my "first time", yesterday i drank half a bottle of delsym and it didnt do shit

i hope its good shit im expecting great things

ill keep u guys updated as i start to trip

You junkie fucks are the worst scum on Earth

we only did one bottle each and triped hard as fuck so i think you will be fine

how long did it take to come on for u

2 hours 30 mins maybe its been awhile but i rember it took a bit how fast did you eat them?

downed the enitre shit in 2 mouthfulls

Be careful with dxm. It's so easy to get that it's easy to get hooked. At my lowest point in life i was doing ~800mg a trip at least 3 times a week. Doing whatever kind of dxm I could get. Triple c and everything. I probably cut off years of life from my liver. I would do 16 to 24 triple c tablets. Bled out of my ears from the cpm. Couldn't sleep couldn't piss even though I had a full bladder to the point it hurt. Fuck that was bad. Be careful with dxm guys. Not saying don't do it but always stay grounded and keep control. It took a near death experience for me to wake up and grow up. Don't let sit go that far. I'm clean now and have been for years but i still remember that feeling and wish it didn't come at such a cost to my health

High school hippie tried this like the junkie trash he is and developed a speech impediment. Have fun being the shit scum you find in between the crevice of your legs.

thanks for the advice brother. i will keep ur words in mind.

You probably should have felt it kick in by now, for me it's within an hour.

Next time, i'd shoot for the plain liquid if you can drink it (not Delsym, because that's time-release).

It's more powerful at 350~mg, and since it's liquid, it kicks in real quick.

If the pills don't work tonight, next time you can either try 30, or drink 100% grapefruit juice before and during.

Have a good night

thanks Sup Forumsro.

theres a chance i wont feel shit?

The city is beautiful today bro

i know u?

u sound like my boy

Sorry to hear this, but I don't understand why anybody would need to do triple c's.

The DXM-only stuff is everywhere, every supermarket and drugstore. Plus you can even order it off Amazon and other online sites.

So why do triple c's, is that all you got in your area?

Yeah they were easier to get and contained more dxm per pill. I was pretty frugal with my drug fiend money. If I ever did the robo gel caps i needed 3 bottles which came out to around 21 bucks. Two boxes ccc came out to around 16 and I would have an extra tin of 8 to bump my high. It was simply cheaper. There was also this generic brand called St Joseph that was 7 dollars for 3 tins of 8. My God when I discovered those i cleaned out the 3 nearest cvs within a month. Fuck dude this is so shameful

ahh I gotcha, welp i'm glad to hear your better now!

Thanks. It was hard but here I am. Sometimes when I'm just thinking to myself I wonder how I didn't die. There were times I would catch myself forgetting to breathe or being nearly unable to breathe and knocking out only to wake up later. It made me really consider quantum immortality but whatever if it's real I'll never know. It also gave me more perspective on life. I really really regret it but I think I've been able to make the best of bad memories. Really glad I never got around to stealing though. I didn't go full nigra

OP here: feeling like xanax or drunk rn, no visuals or anything. i took 300mg at 1am and its 336 and i feel no trip

Fuck triple c's dude took the whole box 16 i think shit was horrible. what ever floats your boat tho, on percs and kratom right now.

Don't do anything else. You will crash your liver and liver failure is a horrible way to die.

You all make me sick. My brother is addicted to this shit and I have to watch him high out of his mind everyday. I'm sure he's been doing it non stop for 3 years. Please stop encouraging this. It's not good for you. You could be scaring your family/friends. & it's simply not worth it. He ended up in the mental hospital once and also had a mini seizure infront of us. He still does it and theres no stopping him. But he's not my brother he just acts like a zombie now. It's sad.. Please stop for your own good.

And also ik for a fact it was DXM cause we found about 100 bottles hidden in the basement..

why dont you fucking faggots just do cocaine or something?