Girl I've been friends with since high school asks me out over a decade later

>girl I've been friends with since high school asks me out over a decade later

>now we've been dating a few months. She's not particularly religious but her family is, has never had sex due to her upbringing and still living at home

>things still get very hot and heavy, spend hours grinding on each other, groping, kissing, clothes off, leaving marks on each other, etc.

>at this point we match so well, hobbies, outlooks, personal weird shit

>I'm in love with her now

>wait for it

>she told me she doesn't want to have sex before marriage because even though she has lots of doubts, she doesn't want to give up that last "spark" of faith because she feels like she's failed at everything else and is hoping it will help keep her self esteem afloat and make her feel like she's accomplished/stuck to something

>even though she says she has a very difficult time not having sex with me

So... blogpost aside, what the hell do I do? I'm in love with this chick, but I've never experienced this kind of thing before. All the chicks I've been with before I had sex with in the first 1 to 3 times meeting them, and I'm kind of a manwhore (I told her this, and that I would try but it would be really difficult for me, even though I think she's worth it).

I know there isn't really any good advice to be had here, but fuck, can someone please tell me they did the whole "no sex before marriage" thing and it worked out fine?

stop being a bitch

Desperation bump.

What did he mean by this?

^^this tbh fam

How would I go about pursuing this endeavor?

Either respect her wishes and don't fuck her or fucking break up with her.

What is her name?

Well yeah, those are the two choices.

Melissa.

So you like her, huh?
This is actually not that bad. Your dick won't be fooling you for more than maybe half a year or so. If after a year of being together but having no sex you still love her it might actually work out for life.
On the downside a relationship has a better long term perspective if the couple bonded very deeply in the first few months. Sleeping with each other can greatly increase that bond.
Anyway, if she's that special to you, why not give it a shot? Do everything like in a regular relationship but don't expect sex and see how your feelings develop.

This is reassuring, thanks. I am intending to give it a shot, but nerves and doubt have been all up in my shit over this; it's nice to hear someone say "is not so bad, give it a go."

Thanks for the semi-pep talk, and the grain of salt/reality. Much appreciated, will give it the old college try.

You are welcome. Also discuss your feelings openly but don't try and pressure her with it. Or try to make her feel bad. You willingly accepted the conditions that she willingly put up. If it's hard at times that's the risk you are taking by agreeing. If you can't take it and break up that's the risk she's taking by setting those rules.
But it doesn't work out what have you lost? A few chances to get laid? That's not such a big loss, amirite? Her risk is that of losing you. You can end your relationship at any time so she's actually taking the higher risk by sticking to her principles. Keep that in mind if people are trying to tell you you're getting cucked. You can end the agreement at any time if you can't stand it no more.
I hope it works out though.
All the best!

That all makes a lot of sense, you articulated those points very well. I will do my best to be open about things, and not fuck around trying to guilt trip anybody as its obviously counter productive for both of us. The stakes are what they are for each of us. The way you put it makes me feel much less claustrophobic and "trapped," so really, thank you a lot for your words.
Cheers, user.

I'm happy I could be helpful.
Also checked.

Now a get thread

Kill her user, if you cant have her then no one can

In celebration of getting good advice from a nice chap on Sup Forums of all places, I leave you with this nugget of wisdom from Karl Pilkington.

Godspeed, all you maniacs.

I fell in love with a married Jehovas Witness, who reciprocated. Fucked alot for 2 months until she had a mental breakdown. Took a year off work to fix her shit. She's been back since November and the sexual tension is back.

What's she look like? Ever fuck another person in front of her?

If you really love her this wouldn't be an issue, would it?

Do anal.

Dude how old are you even it doesnt sound like you people should even think about marriage yet.

If you really think you love her AND if you really think that she is not a mentally unstable person who is fit for a relationship (because it doesnt sound like it at all) stay with her and respect her wish, have sex elsewhere.

>long-term friends
>qt virgin
>madly in love
>despite all instincts to the contrary, she has the conviction to not be a complete slut
>OP sits here and bitches about his situation, while the rest of us come here to bitch-post about stacies.

Sounds like you lucked out user. You found one that's not a complete vapid whore. I'd say put a ring on it and see what happens.

Take some pics of her and fap to them silly

Don't do it. If she's not gonna have sex before marriage because of her faith then she sure as fuck won't be using contraception once you're married. You'll be either not having sex, or pumping out a kid once per year.