English team

>english team

Sterling is the worst player of that team.

sterling is better than john stones lad

>mad Messi dick sucka

>There are zero (0) Americans that play for Manchester city

Really makes you think..

>proud "Englishman" Raheem Sterling
>proud "Englishman" Tosin Adoyabioyo
>proud "Englishman" Angus Gunn
>and proud "Deutschlander" Ilkay Gündoğan

>t. proud "American" Roberto Ramirez Guerrero

how many roos?

Don't EPL clubs have countrymen quotas?
I mean, what's stopping them to literally buy success each season and not only not have British lads in the squad, but ultimately not bring up any youths at all?
This isn't healthy.

>There is one (1) Anglo that plays for Manchester City
I mean I know the country is devoid of talent but you think they'd at least muster one to save face

EU laws prevent teams from having limit on EU players. They can only set limits for non-EU players. British clubs have home grown rules, but the teams play around this by poaching talented youth players from smaller european sides.
Maybe brexit will eventually change the rules, but I doubt it.

>Maybe brexit will eventually change the rules, but I doubt it.
the biggest barrier to change is the clubs themselves. Nobody wants to risk trying to develop a 17 year old English pace niglet when they can just buy Spaniard #991741014

Why do Americans feel the need to push ethnic politics on matters that don't concern them one bit?

Fuckin EU ruining English football.

On the other hand, though, what would we all do if the English NT wasn't a joke anymore?

One, actually. Aaron Mooy, currently on loan to Huddersfield until next year.

why would the PL sabotage itself?
Remember, they aren't run by the FA.

>half the USMNT is a bunch of german halfbreeds

Every top European club is the same

>t. proud Deutschlander Mehmet Yilmaz

>proud "American" Christian Pulisic

>t. proud India-
hmm doesn't work

Barca, Real, Atletico, Juventus, and Bayern all have several players from their own countries in their starting lineup on a regular basis.

>t. proud street shitter Apu Pootahari

Not really. Barcelona have Pique, Alba, Roberto, Busquets, and Iniesta.

In many games Carvajal is the only Spaniard starting for Real Madrid.

really made me think

>hurr why don't americans play international sports
>there are literally no national players in your league

>posts a pic showing that Atletico had 5 Spaniards in their starting eleven

Neuer, Lahm, Hummels, Müller

We have 4 proper Germans in our starting 11 (5 if you want to count Boateng), no English top team can claim the same with English players, not even if you count the blacks as English.

local italian lads

Is Ramos injured?

4 Spaniards in the starting lineup with several more on the bench, I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here...

you're posting images with more local players than man city have

anyway who gives a shit, club football is club football. there's a reason international football is shit, fucking Portugal won the last euro

>forgetting Kimmich

He's at the very least a semi-starting player at this point, so about half of >our starting 11 consists of proper Germans.

>"""""""""E""""""""PL

So they're a minority in their own team and soon Iniesta will retire so it will be even less and they're a country that actually produces good talent so what really is their excuse?

Spaniards are the dominating nationality in Barca's team, Englishmen aren't in top "English" clubs, which is sad.

Sure, Iniesta will retire, but then they have Suarez (not that one, the other one) and Alcacer.

Let me know when they actually do something. Spanish and Italian clubs are already down to 4 or 5 local players in the best case scenario fast forward 5 years and they'll all be like Real Madrid

>and they'll all be like Real Madrid

So half of their squad will be from their own country? Pretty impressive.

your trolling right?

good one, you baited quite a few (You)s there mate

I literally provided proof you fucking clown

If by squad you mean reserve players you're absolutely right

It's all they have.

>Kev Brown
>Zabaleta
>Iheanacho

All english

Considering that Bayern seems to more or less get first dibs on German players, that seems pretty unlikely. Same goes for Juventus with Italians.

>I literally provided proof

Yes, you proved everyone else's point. Kind of a weird way of arguing.

I'm not talking about Bundesliga they have to rely on their local talent to be good the other clubs are just going to use their money Juventus are going in the same direction as Spanish clubs though

The point that no top team is comprised of a majority of local talent? I thought that was my point but never mind

Lads...
Top Italian and German teams have even more local players

I think you misunderstood the argument, then. We were talking about Manchester City, who have just two Englishmen in their starting eleven and five in the entire squad. You wrote "every top European club is the same". That's not true. The top European clubs all have far more players from their own countries (except maybe PSG).

They all have 2 or 3 more local players in the starting XI what exactly does that disprove? They're all comprised of a majority of foreign talent how can they be called Spanish/Italian teams?

real madrid doesn't what are you talking about lel

>Vardy
>drinky
>albrighton
>Huthy
>Morgan
>Simpson
Jog on lad

>fucking Portugal won the last euro
After being in the semis in 2000, final in 2004, quarters in 2008, and semis in 2012

Shouldn't come as surprising but wtv stay clueless

>Adarabioyo
>Gunn
Literally who? Are they there just for the minority (local player) quota

>team is owned by arabs
>waiting for any kind of national ''bullshit''

Is that supposed to be a high number? Clubs shouldn't be allowed to have more than 5 foreign people, counting players and managers and not able to start more than 3 foreing players at the same time

Yes

>After being in the semis in 2000, final in 2004, quarters in 2008, and semis in 2012
All of those were better teams than the one that finally won, to be fair.

It's a fucking crime that the 2000 and 2004 teams didn't win.

>real madrid
>players from their own countries
merican posting at its finest, carvajal is literally the only spaniard that has been starting for them with exception of isco now and then since everyone is injured.

Adareboiyooo is the next off City's "Hench Black English Defenders" list after Nedum Onuoha and Micah Richards

Gunn is yoof goalie, skinny as fuck but if he fills out should be decent

>tldr
>entire thread full of jealous anti-City mongs

True but meanwhile we got an actual manager and not a motivational speaker

Huth is German m8
Brown is Jamaican in the eyes of fifa.

Clearly meant Morgan when I typed brown.