Real shit, would you be cool if your gf has gay guy friends? I don't think I am...

Real shit, would you be cool if your gf has gay guy friends? I don't think I am. I don't like gays but I especially don't like other dudes being friends with her, so when you combine the two it just pisses me off. We were broken up for a while and she told me he invited her to his house one night for a bonfire with some people, but she said she didn't go. And when I call him a fag she gets mad, what would y'all do? Pic unrelated

Totally. Why so afraid dude? Chill.

And fag's not a nice word, call him a poofter if you can't say gay.

Holy shit, nice quads. Also you sound insecure, who gives a fuck who she is friends with. If you don't trust her, your relationship is doomed to fail. Hit it a bunch of times and leave her, youll be doing her a favor.

>6666

Also you're obviously a repressed homo, stop projecting and hating

And, if she's gotta have a social life, that includes male friends, might aswell only have the physical part of male right? Chill dude

I actually feel good that my gf has mostly gay friends

I would, but only if she was fucking them against their will.

OP sounds like a fucking moron. Probably still in high school.

>le I'm not in highschool anymore so I'm better
>Lelele not kys

man who gives a fuck as long as youre hitting it right you dont need to worry about her fucking someone else let alone a gay dude

call her a fag too

i thought that was a pack of cigarettes

Any experience I've had with this is the gay guys still have cocks and are at least a little bit bi.

Friend of mine had a threesome with his girlfriend and her gay friend. Take that for what it's worth. Lmao

>6666

jesus, nice one bro.

Gavin's a normie m8 gtfo

whats wrong with gays? it seems like the thought of gays is making your blood pressure rise, and the majority of the blood is being rushed through your genital.

Stop being so insecure. If they're gay then there's nothing to worry about. I had a gf with a gay best friend and it was a pretty sweet arrangement, he did all the feminine bullshit with her like shopping for clothes and shitty movies, and I got to bang her.

OP is, truly, a faggot. Get your shit together and stop being an insecure little girl, you fucking moron.

in case you didn’t notice the obviousness of your human anatomy, your asshole is for exit only. Female vaginas were made for sexual union with male penises. Assholes were made for excreting shit. Why do you think Jewish Hollywood is awash with gays and gayness? They are among the biggest promoters of this devious lifestyle. They want to genocide the white race so a great way to do that is to turn us all gay. And therein also is the ultimate universal proof that being gay is UNNATURAL – because if everyone went gay today, within one generation the entire human race would die off! In philosophy the validity of claims are tested by making them universal. So to check the validity of “being gay is okay and natural,” we simply universalize the claim, and see that being gay is NOT okay and natural because making it universal would result in the death of the entire human race in one generation!

>not op

seems like you have the same deep seated homosexual tendencies as op, some guys where wired that way, who cares, let the queers fuck each other, why lose sleep over it, more girls for us right ? if you have an issue with how a gay dude lives a lifestyle more than likely you're a closeted homo and self hate is the only way you know how to closer your gay, you faggot. being gay is one thing, but being gay, hating yourself for it is gayer.

i actually were quite accepting of homosexuality in the past till i woke up to the the reality of our world

universalizing the claim isn't the only way of determining what's moral you dumb fucker. you can probably think of 10 examples orthogonal to that without me even pointing you at any.

you're also falling for a naturalistic fallacy by saying the asshole isn't "designed" for sex. Guess what - that doesn't mean anything about morality. Our closest ancestors don't tongue kiss, or do girl-on-top, and many cultures of humans don't sexualise boobs - does that make these things wrong?

truth is gays serve a social purpose - they seem to naturally appear more in overpopulated areas, and act as supplemental caregivers to children while reducing population pressure by not having kids of their own.

it's ok if the truth is just that gays disgust you, but at least admit that. don't fool yourself with these obviously wrong over-intellectualised arguments.

how do you know that in ancient times they didnt do these kinky sex positions we have today, frankly you dont.
i already admitted that gay people disgust me but it is not a natural thing you moron go fap to trannies

how do you know they weren't all gay? for that matter, how do you know we weren't all asexual psychic aliens?

point being you can't point to no evidence and say "imagine it was x!". that's just called making shit up.

closest thing to what you're saying is that ancient greeks and romans, who actually were frequently gay though they had weird things about penetrator and penetrated generally that don't really apply to us today.

the point of everything i said is that it doesn't matter if it's natural. breakfast cereal, cars, and surviving cancer are not natural.

so they disgust you - that's a reason - just be consistent and don't start making up other reasons that you know are not legitimate.

you don't deserve her
you have a lot of self-work to do

I'm 100% cool with gay guy friends.

Female friends would find something to hate me for. Would get her upset at me over nothing. Typical female shit.

Male friends would eventually make a move on her.

My girlfriend works as a flight attendant and therefore is surrounded by gay guys. Totally fine with it.

She is telling you he's gay cause she is fucking around with him behind your back

to cut to the core of the matter
you're gay, and that's okay

Women want faggot friends because there is a stereotype that faggots are like women. Unfortunately faggots then act like women in order to be friends with them.

Gay people who are flamboyant faggots are pathetic. I assume that is what her friends are like.

Basically they probably wont fuck her, but faggots are just fucking annoying

Asexual psychic aliens, we might be in the next life but right now in these flesh suits we are here to breed with the opposite sex, i think.

You are right about the natural thing, though i´d like to point out that cars and surviving cancer is more helpful to humans than having alien substances pumped into internal organs.

If it makes gay people happy sure its good for them, but dont come at me with this natural thing i dont accept that shitty lie.

You need to grow the fuck up and stop acting like you're in third grade.