Ask someone that's in a dom sub relationship

Ask someone that's in a dom sub relationship.

Im currently on my phone when im not supposed to be.

Im the sub.

No.
I'm asking the questions.
Now answer

Well i need a question to answer it user.

Are you a male sissy boy?

Yeah im a trans boy

Dick pic or gtfo

You really think im going to share a lewd photo of me? My "master" would easily find it and ill get in more trouble!

He visits Sup Forums daily

You should kill yourself and film yourself doing it. Any man that decides to be a sub is just a libcuck, and the coming Crusade will cleanse your kind off the Earth with righteous fury.

>You should kill yourself and film yourself doing it. Any man that decides to be a sub is just a libcuck, and the coming Crusade will cleanse your kind off the Earth with righteous fury.
Some people are just born to obey

I'm your master now cunt, so share it,

Well your master isn't here right now, and I need something to wack to

No you're not my master my master is right next to me sleeping.

I just dont wanna be beat for doing something i dont even wanna do myself

That's what a sub does, faggot

And i only obey master not some random fuck.

You are already breaking his rules by going on here, and if you didn't want to share then you wouldn't have made this thread

Why not take it one step further

Even more reason to post a pic. You know you want to you tranny sub.

I just wanna answer questions about how we do things and other random shit.

Im not a bad person for using my phone.

Im not doing it

We dont care how you disgusting creatures do things we just want to see your weird dicks.

You said he doesn't want you on your phone, and I guarantee I'll approve of whatever you post

You know you want to

>subbing to a male
Either submit to women or kill yourself.

Well im not going to show you my weird dick only my master can see it and he never does!!

Only reason why he wants me off my phone is because i did something bad.

what did you do?

During a blow job i accidentally bite down on his dick. The fucking slap made my ears ring so loud.

HE DOESN'T APPRECIATE YOUR WEIRD DICK LIKE WE DO SHOW US NOW

Really.
What do you look like?

Its not going to happen i really don't want to be hit right now.

Hey just because you're his bitch doesn't mean he should treat you bad

I'd fuck the shit out of you, respectively, and he will never know you showed, it can be our secret

Long red hair with blue eyes. skinny with c cup size boobs and no adams apple or anything to manly most people dont even notice i was born a guy.

Its a punishment so i can see why he did it.

Not going to happen.

Well if ever you start getting worked up, I'll be lurking here

Can we see a picture?

Im not going to get worked up. I can tell you would be a shitty dom.

No pictures so my dom never knows who made the thread

I'm trying to be nice, get over yourself you sissy bitch, I'll get mean if you really want faggot

If your dom is asleep, the chances of him seeing this thread are literally zero. You've denied requests for dick pics like a good sub, so if anything he'd be proud if he saw this thread. We just wanna see face to judge tranny quality.

But he never allows me to post pictures of myself hes very strict about it! And im not even suppose to be online!

You just need to come out of your shell man, he's sleeping, you will literally be 100% fine, there's only a total of 6 people in this thread, and I doubt anyone would save it.

Do you understand how hard this man hits? I dont want my ears ringing for hours again! Fuck it legitimate scares me when i do something wrong.

OP: Hey guys, I'm breaking the rules by being here, ask me anything.
Sup Forums: Asks
OP: No guys, I'm not going to do that because I'll be breaking the rules then

I swear to the God-Emperor of Man, you will be the first to die.

Op post pic Or someone is gonna screencap this and post it in all threads over and over
Don't be a faggot

Screencapping everything, show a pic if you dare fag

wow mang scalm down altight its just opeople on yhe internet

>woops sor ry didnt m,eam to tpye

No fuck you, I talk big on the internet because irl I'm an incompetent retard, at least let me have this

just ignore me my dudes

im not in a proper state of mind

You on xans or some fine whiskey my man?